If Vegeta plan was successful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If Vegeta was able to make his wish for eternal life, what do you think he would have done? What changes would have been made?

NemeBro
A better question is: If Vegeta and friends had just asked Earth nicely to make this wish on the Dragon Balls instead of immediately try to take it by force, would Goku and friends have let them?

Damborgson
See his wish didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If I remember correct, the wording was eternal life and youth, and Vegeta's plan was something like he'd wear Frieza down someday now that he was immortal.

Well...what would have stopped Frieza from chopping his arms and legs off and just keeping stumpy as a trophy?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Damborgson
See his wish didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If I remember correct, the wording was eternal life and youth, and Vegeta's plan was something like he'd wear Frieza down someday now that he was immortal.

Well...what would have stopped Frieza from chopping his arms and legs off and just keeping stumpy as a trophy?

You, sir, have made my f**king day with this. haermm

Yamcha
The only person who I recall ever getting immortality was Garlic Jr and if memory serves didn't he gain some regen with it? Idk, if Vegeta got his wish I doubt he would have ever joined the Z-Fighters, if he trained and somehow overcame Frieza I feel like he would have just took his place xD

dadudemon
Originally posted by Damborgson

You're correct.

Vegeta thought that he could just train and train until he was strong enough to take on Frieza IF he had been granted immortality.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Yamcha
The only person who I recall ever getting immortality was Garlic Jr and if memory serves didn't he gain some regen with it? Idk, if Vegeta got his wish I doubt he would have ever joined the Z-Fighters, if he trained and somehow overcame Frieza I feel like he would have just took his place xD
Yeah, Garlic Jr regenerated from having a big hole in his chest after Gohan plowed right through him because of his immortality. But yeah, that's what I would see Vegeta doing at the time too if he had gotten the wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.