Future Sentinels vs Skynet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Sentinels are in base form and can not absorb any Skynet tech
Skynet can not hack the sentinels or time travel
Bloodlusted PIS/CIS-less deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes this?

Time Immemorial
Skynet

quanchi112
Sentinels win.

Firefly218
Awesome thread idea. I'd say skynet wins.

Epicurus
Sentinels win, as the OP doesn't bar them from adapting to Skynet's tech.

Time Immemorial
How do they adapt to Skynet?

Epicurus
By developing EMP?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Epicurus

Actually it does

Epicurus
^Nope, it only bars them from absorbing skynet's tech.

As we've seen, they don't need to absorb something to adapt to it.

TheGrat1
Skynet ends them with it's favorite attack: pre-emptive nuclear strike.

WhiteWitchKing
^Sentinels are way more durable. They analyse an opponent as they fight. Sentinels win.

TheGrat1
^Future Sentinels aint tanking a nuke dude, so what do you mean by more durable?

Also, they would have to completely destroy the entire planet's wireless infrastructure just to restrict Skynet to land lines. They can't beat an ever-present cyberspace entity.

WhiteWitchKing
^Your post got in before mine. Was talking to Epicurus. Nuking what exactly? Is there even a base in this fight? If the Sentinels know a nuke was coming, they just star burrow under ground and wait it out.

Robtard
Sentinels got taken out by the dozens via exploding X-Jet. Skynet's access to military grade missiles/explosives should be enough to down them, though as seen, they have access to nukes should the need arise. Though since it's in Manhattan, that will likley mean death to both sides.

So Skynet wins or draw.

Epicurus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Was talking to Epicurus.
Why exactly, when I share your opinion that the Sentinels win?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Robtard
Sentinels got taken out by the dozens via exploding X-Jet. Skynet's access to military grade missiles/explosives should be enough to down them, though as seen, they have access to nukes should the need arise. Though since it's in Manhattan, that will likley mean death to both sides.

So Skynet wins or draw.

There's not enough detail in this fight. Is there a main computer/base for the Skynet and Sentinels or is it just bots vs bots? If there's a nuke in Manhattan than Skynet and Sentinels both lose since it's only the combatants standing in Manhattan would be considered a winner.

WhiteWitchKing
Why exactly, when I share your opinion that the Sentinels win?

Wasn't debating just commenting that yeah they would win also because they're more durable than the terminators.

Lestov16
It's just bots vs bots. No access to human weaponry.

WhiteWitchKing
Sentinels stomp. Enough brute, heat, or cold and most versions of the Terminators get taken out. Even the T-1000 is vulnerable to heat and cold that the Sentinels can generate. What's the Terminator going to do really? Plasma canon? AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAA Poor Terminators.

Kazenji
The sentinels.

Genesis-Soldier
ultimatly skynet with modernday weapons. terminators would be slaughtered but eventually win. TX-1000 has a chance if there were platoons of them.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentinels win.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
^Sentinels are way more durable. They analyse an opponent as they fight. Sentinels win.

Originally posted by Kazenji
The sentinels.

Gonna hafta agree with these fellers

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, I just don't see any advantage that Synet could have here. Skynet is actually pretty inept for being an advanced intelligence but with that aside, I can't think of anything that would be a threat to the sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.