Jared Nomak vs Bone Claw Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Nomak is the Vampire on Blade 2 that was carrying the deadly virus that was passed during a bite. Can Wolverine win this or is Nomak too much for him?

DTM
I dont think Bone Claw Wolverine can really hurt Nomak, that guy was throwing Blade around easily, and had a super durable chest to protect his heart, I dont think Wolverine has much of a chance here.

jaden101
Nomak was tanking multiple machine gun fire like it was nothing. Wolverine isn't damaging him. But his healing factor means any damage Nomak is doing to him is healing before it makes any difference. Stalemate.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Nomak was tanking multiple machine gun fire like it was nothing. Wolverine isn't damaging him. But his healing factor means any damage Nomak is doing to him is healing before it makes any difference. Stalemate.

What if Nomak rips out Wolverine's heart and then takes a greasy dump in the hole he made in Wolverine's chest?

DTM
Wouldnt bone claw Wolverine still have his Adamantium skeleton, and with that his ribcage, protecting his heart.

Epicurus
^Nope. Boneclaw Wolverine is the version of Wolverine before his skeleton was coated with adamantium.

Estacado
Nomak should win.

I think stabbing him in the head should phuck him up though.

DTM
Ah, so previous to Wolverine Origins Wolverine, I thought it was more post The Wolverine Wolverine. smile

DrDeadpool
I hope Logan gets his metal claws back , without them he is mostly useless ! and he loses here.

marwash22
Nomak beats the shit out of Wolverine. When he realizes Wolverine wont stay down, he rips Wolverine's goddamn head off.

Stoic
Even with just bone he was pretty strong, and could take quite a beating. I think Logan has a chance here. It's certainly no stomp.

steverules_2
Wolverine cuts of Nomaks heads

/thread

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
What if Nomak rips out Wolverine's heart and then takes a greasy dump in the hole he made in Wolverine's chest?

You'd probably whip your cock out and start masturbating.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
Even with just bone he was pretty strong, and could take quite a beating. I think Logan has a chance here. It's certainly no stomp.

We see how easily Sabretooth takes down BC Logan. And Nomak is several levels above him.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
We see how easily Sabretooth takes down BC Logan. And Nomak is several levels above him.

What makes you think that he's several levels above Victor?

KingD19
The fact that his superhuman strength is high enough to push over large structures, knock through blast doors and launch Blade across a room. He was also strong enough to break stone iirc.

On top of that, he was skilled enough to fight evenly with Blade, and had a healing factor that is probably on par if not slightly higher than Logan's. Also the only way Logan can kill him is to try and get close enough to jab his heart through the side, but that puts him in Nomak's range.

juggerman
Nomak

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2

/thread

This guy's onto something.

SevenShackles

/thread

Bone claw wolverine seemed more stabby than slicing.

the ninjak
Damnnnnn Nomak beats the living crap out of film bone claw Logan.

He would beat the shit out of Mystique as well....who fought Logan quite well with Adamantium. Which just goes to show how this fight would go down.

/thread

Nomak tangled with Blade. No simple swipe of bone claws would decapitate Nomak. Blade's sword never reached such a mark.

AntiQuan112
I'd like to see Logan as a Reaper though. Nomak bites him while his healing power is supressed in the new wolverine movie.

Robtard
There's a 'What If' comic where Wolverine becomes gheylord of the vampires.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.