Bryan Cranston up for more Breaking Bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/30/bryan-cranston-open-to-more-breaking-bad

This is interesting. If you haven't seen the end of the show don't read this article.

juggerman
Very interesting indeed

Firefly218
It would be awesome to see Bryan Cranston as the quirky, sciency guy he was before Breaking Bad.

Robtard
Don't know. Something tells me his life prior to his Heisenberg alter ego wouldn't be as exciting a story or even the beginning of the show when he was just some genius trying to cook meth in an RV with the loveable dolt Jessie. I loved those early days. But we can hope.

Lexington
i read this in the morning, its just Bryan Cranston saying he doesnt know but "never say never", could be a connected show in the future with a ton of references!

Lestov16
Didn't the show end with him collapsed on the floor? Was it ever said for certain he was dead.? They could retcon it so that he lived, and then escapes and does some Heisenberg level shit

Robtard
That would be Breaking Bad 'jumping the shark'.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't the show end with him collapsed on the floor? Was it ever said for certain he was dead.? They could retcon it so that he lived, and then escapes and does some Heisenberg level shit

Nah, the show ended perfectly. I'd prefer they don't **** it up.

I wouldn't mind if Better Call Saul jumps into the future sometimes to check up on Walter White's family and the ramifications of His death

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
That would be Breaking Bad 'jumping the shark'. you think Walt, a chemistry genius, didn't know about atropine?

I wouldn't have minded if Walt Jack Bauer'd his way out of everything.

jaden101
Breaking (out of prison) Bad?

Nah.

marwash22
turns out Walt had a back full of tattoos that would aid him in escaping his imprisonment.

Zack Fair
No. Just no.@thread

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Robtard
That would be Breaking Bad 'jumping the shark'.

He gets resurrected in Godzilla 2.

Kills the beast with blue meth...

jinXed by JaNx
NO...!NO PREQUELS IN TV NO...,NO!!!!! It would ruin the original product. This is just a ploy to milk a dead horse. I like my milk fresh, please.

-Pr-
I didn't like the end of the show, but yeah, this just sounds strange.

siriuswriter
Recently Bryan Cranston did an interview where he said that Walt wasn't really dead. Something about not seeing a body, and that he received no direction as to the fact that he was now dead.

Personally, I'm always worried about having too much of a good thing. And Breaking Bad ending perfectly.

super pr*xy
the finale showed him laying on the floor dying, not dead.. but the show ended the way it should, i thought.. they could have gotten more out of it, that's for sure.. the good thing about breaking bad ending is that it ended on the upswing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.