Savage Opress Vs Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Ok. before we start I'd like to point out my bias, I really dislike Savage, to the point where I would say that a youngling could be beat him, he has no likable personality, no character development, as a character all he is, is a brute with a lightsaber, that said, thanks to a 'friendly' disscusion with mister XSUPREMEXSKILLZ I now actually consider Savage a pretty decent lightsaber duelist and overall force user.

The fearsome sith brute Vs the exiled jedi, both at their peak(Meetra during KoTOR 2)

Lightsabers

force powers

ALL-OUT!

WildBantha88
Meetra

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Urge this is difficult. I guess kotor 2 Meetra wins? She was uber then.

PTforthewin
Savage in a good fight

DarthAnt66
Meetra can probably defeat Savage with hard difficulty. However you say this is the Exile, so she wins, obviously.

NTJack0
Meetra should take this, I completely disregard Revan, anyway.

FreshestSlice
Exile. Easily.

PTforthewin
SAVAGE IN A GOOD FIGHT!!!!

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by PTforthewin
SAVAGE IN A GOOD FIGHT!!!!
Surik could easily destroy Savage. Especially when she was supped up by a Sith Lord and a ship full of Force Sensitives.

Convolution
Savage might be able to win if he can combine his Force Rage and power unleashment from Season 3, his focus from Season 4, and his skill in Seasons 4, 5, as well as in the comics.

NewGuy01
Nah, Savage wins.

PTforthewin
It's not gold it's BUTTER

chilled monkey
As I've said before Savage shouldn't be underestimated, but he is completely out of his league here.

Meetra Surik wins handily.

carthage
Savage

Q99
I too go KotoR 2 Meetra. She's faced Jedi Killers before.

PTforthewin
Meetra is kind of a *****

Q99
Why so sexist?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Why so sexist? maybe I am maybe I'm not why does it matter to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.