Average TOR jedi master VS average TOR Sith Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win?

Nephthys
I'd say the Sith are on average more powerful.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd say the Sith are on average more powerful. WHAA? WHAAT? NAWWWW NAW NAW NAW. In the TOR trailer decieved when the jedi and the sith charge at eachover a jedi with a green lightsaber briefly duals one of the best Sith Lords and then kicks him to the ground with ease, and in Another scene a random jedi kills a Sith Lord as well. The sith that you see kick a jedi then stab another was lord adraas.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
WHAA? WHAAT? NAWWWW NAW NAW NAW. In the TOR trailer decieved when the jedi and the sith charge at eachover a jedi with a green lightsaber briefly duals one of the best Sith Lords and then kicks him to the ground with ease, and in Another scene a random jedi kills a Sith Lord as well. The sith that you see kick a jedi then stab another was lord adraas.
that Jedi was Ven Zallow, and Zallow was the best Jedi there. The best Sith there aka Malgus defeated him.

In the same battle you refer to, the Sith were outnumbered and still managed to win...

I'm going with the Sith here

Lord Stark
Honestly I'd say Jedi Master.

The way how I view it.

Jedi Padawan-Apprentice
Jedi Knight- Sith Lord
Jedi Master-Darth
Jedi Council Member- Dark Council Member

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
that Jedi was Ven Zallow, and Zallow was the best Jedi there. The best Sith there aka Malgus defeated him.

In the same battle you refer to, the Sith were outnumbered and still managed to win...

I'm going with the Sith here that wasn't Ven Zallow, Ven Zallow didn't have a hood on. Most of the jedi weren't even in the temple. Plus they had a bunch of soldiers, mandos, and war droids.

Nephthys
WHAA? WHAAT? NAWWWW NAW NAW NAW. In the TOR trailer decieved when the jedi and the sith charge at eachover a jedi with a green lightsaber briefly duals one of the best Sith Lords and then kicks him to the ground with ease, and in Another scene a random jedi kills a Sith Lord as well. The sith that you see kick a jedi then stab another was lord adraas.

Who said you could talk to me?

PTforthewin
Who said you could talk to me? your mom

Lord Stark
your mom

Yup definately 13. laughing

Emperordmb
that wasn't Ven Zallow, Ven Zallow didn't have a hood on. Most of the jedi weren't even in the temple. Plus they had a bunch of soldiers, mandos, and war droids.
They had one Mando and I didn't see any war droids.

While the Sith had soldiers, the Jedi had the temple guards.

When you get right down to it, the MVPs were the Jedi and Sith, and the Sith won even though there were less of them than there were Jedi.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They had one Mando and I didn't see any war droids.

While the Sith had soldiers, the Jedi had the temple guards.

When you get right down to it, the MVPs were the Jedi and Sith, and the Sith won even though there were less of them than there were Jedi.

Also apparently half the Jedi Council were there. IDK if they were killed in the raid or the subsequent bombardment.

PTforthewin
Most of the sith where killed there anyway.

Sinious
I think an average Sith was more powerful in combat. Especially after the jedi left coruscant as their order's character became a bit more passive in Tyhton.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Honestly I'd say Jedi Master.

The way how I view it.

Jedi Padawan-Apprentice
Jedi Knight- Sith Lord
Jedi Master-Darth
Jedi Council Member- Dark Council Member

I think he refers to it like that but he just said it wrong.

Also apparently half the Jedi Council were there. IDK if they were killed in the raid or the subsequent bombardment.

Are you sure? I think most the council members that were on coruscant came with the sit army unrelated to the battle in jedi temple.

Sinious
Originally posted by Sinious
I think an average Sith was more powerful in combat. Especially after the jedi left coruscant as their order's character became a bit more passive in Tyhton.

I think he means it like that but he just said it wrong.

Are you sure? I think most the council members that were on coruscant came with the sit army unrelated to the battle in jedi temple.

Sinious
sorry quoted instead of editing lol

Nephthys
Sith Lord is like Jedi Knight in that all Sith above apprentice level can be referred to as such. Many Darths are called Sith Lords.

FreshestSlice
Honestly, it's not all that surprising that the average Sith is more powerful. The weak are weeded out early in the process, and that which is weak is much stricter than lacking balance.

The Jedi are more about the ace.

Sinious
Sith Lord is like Jedi Knight in that all Sith above apprentice level can be referred to as such. Many Darths are called Sith Lords.

Which is something I always disliked. Sith Knight was a title in some Sith cultures as I remember which filled a gap between the lord and apprentice.

I have a guild in TOR and in guild rankings you have to be a sith knight after apprentice and then sith master. Only after that the title Sith Lord came which made the word Lord more valuable. smile

In TOR era there are thousands of Sith Lords which is retarded.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Honestly, it's not all that surprising that the average Sith is more powerful. The weak are weeded out early in the process, and that which is weak is much stricter than lacking balance.

The Jedi are more about the ace.

Yeah. Sith are hardcore survival of the fittest, so they're generally stronger. But... then they kill each other pointlessly so a lot of their strength is wasted.

Lord Stark
Right, but what I mean is that if we're talking about average Darth the Darths win, but the Average Lord would likely lose to the average Jedi Master.

Remember...
"He's only a Lord, you can't put a Lord on the Dark Council"

FreshestSlice
Right, but what I mean is that if we're talking about average Darth the Darths win, but the Average Lord would likely lose to the average Jedi Master.

Remember...
"He's only a Lord, you can't put a Lord on the Dark Council"
He didn't say that because Nox was weak. He said that because Nox didn't earn the authority in his eyes. Wasn't this the same Lord that his been trying to kill Nox with Thanaton? If people thought that Sith Lord's couldn't kill Masters, they wouldn't send apprentices after them.

Lord Stark
^We're talking about the average Lord, not Nox who's very clearly above the rank and file.

FreshestSlice
^We're talking about the average Lord, not Nox who's very clearly above the rank and file.
You used Nox as an example, so I'll respond to that. Either way, it doesn't really change what I said. It could be anyone. Sith have to earn their ranks. And by that logic, Darth's must also be weak since not every rank and file Darth ends up on the council. Being a Sith Lord is an honor, no matter how many are present in gameplay.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You used Nox as an example, so I'll respond to that. Either way, it doesn't really change what I said. It could be anyone. Sith have to earn their ranks. And by that logic, Darth's must also be weak since not every rank and file Darth ends up on the council. Being a Sith Lord is an honor, no matter how many are present in gameplay.

So is being a Jedi Knight and a Master even more so.

FreshestSlice
So is being a Jedi Knight and a Master even more so.
And? Jedi earn their ranks by being balanced in both maturity and in knowledge. A Sith, on the other hand, gain power by manipulation and power. These titles are fought for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.