General Grevious runs the jedi battlemaster gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The most fearsome and powerful jedi hunter Versus the most powerful Jedi battlemaster and Weaponsmaster of Past, Present and Future, First Up!

Jedi Master Anoon Bondara
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111024073850/starwars/cs/images/6/68/Anoon_bondara.jpg

A powerful Jedi master, whose skill with the lightsaber is regarded as "second to none". Anoon skills with the saber allowed the jedi battlemaster to fight on par with the powerful sith apprentice darth maul, as a jedi battle master Anoon was a practitioner of all lightsaber forms.

SECOND OPPONENT

Jedi Master Kavar
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/092/a/1/kavar_by_rabiaazul-d7cr6k1.png

Kavar was a powerful jedi master, as a member of the jedi council, Kavar was highly strong in the ways of the force as such he was capable of using the force ability force stun to stun multiple targets simultaneously, he also used the powerful ability force wave and possessed some skill in the jedi healing technique, as a jedi weapon master Kavar used Jar'Kai variants of powerful forms like, Ataru. Shien. Niman and Juyo thought to what degree he mastered them remains unknown.

THIRD OPPONENT

Kao Cen Darach
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/231/3/3/kao_cen_darach_by_naihoytamin-d475g3s.jpg
one of the most powerful jedi of the old republic, Kao cen was a highly skilled jedi, using the force to hurl huge and heavy objects at the sith Malgus. Having been a jedi battlemaster Darach was well versed in all forms and was capable of using Jar'kai with a double bladed lightsaber and a regular lightsaber an unorthodox technique that he used against the powerful sith apprentice darth malgus and his sith master Vindican.

FOURTH OPPONENT

Raskta Lsu
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120426042145/starwars/images/d/d0/Raskta_Lsu.jpg
A powerful and tremendously talented echani jedi, Raskta was considered the greatest lightsaber duelist of her time, having mastered All of the seven known forms and was one of the few jedi that was able to match the dark lord, Darth Bane. Blow for blow, a purely duel lightsaber wielding jedi Raskta Lsu is the most skilled and powerful jedi of her era.

BOSS

Kyle Katarn
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/271/5/0/jedi_knight_kyle_katarn_by_thegameworld-d4b0p81.jpg
One of the most powerful Jedi Battlemasters, Kyle is an extraordinary jedi who wields both the dark and light side of the force, he was capable of using dark side power such as force lightning and force choke and often augmented his abilities with force absorption and force protection, despite that there was a reason as to why Kyle was made the battlemaster of the order, a master of Djem So, kyle was able to defeat power and expert lightsaber duelist like Sariss that was said to be the best lightsaber duelist among Jerec's dark jedi, and even defeated powerful opponents like Dessaan who defeated Luke a duel and Dessaan Apprentice, Tavion Axmis who later go on to lead the disciples of ragnos, he was even considered a viable threat by the powerful sith Darth Caedus, aside from battling a great many number of nameless and powerful Reborn jedi Kyle also had a hand in training powerful jedi like Luke's wife. Mara Jade and the jedi prodigy. Jaden Korr.

Can grevious defeat these powerful jedi battlemasters, or will he fail?

PTforthewin
He loses to Kao, he's no match for kyle or any others.

Emperordmb
Stops at Lsu or Katarn.

Fated Xtasy
I honestly think, he would Stop at 2. I mean Jar'Kai has nearly always been Grevious' undoing you need only look at Ventress and Kit Fisto(hell ahsoka actually held her own against grevious for awhile) and those two are proficient with one form imagine a jedi master that's skilled with four, that said I do think Kavar would give the general a good fight even if grevious wins

NewGuy01
Stops at Kyle Katarn, I think a peak Grievous may be up to defeating Lsu in a close fight.

Nephthys
Kao takes him.

Lord Stark
Bondara is well above Kavar and Kao though.

UltimateAnomaly
Kao is pretty badass. I mean. Saber and Double-Bladed saber Jar'Kai? Blew my mind.

Zett
He dies at first.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Bondara is well above Kavar and Kao though.

Maybe in terms of skill. But in actual combat ability, no.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe in terms of skill. But in actual combat ability, no.

Bro you can argue Kao, but surely the TOR bukkake on your face doesn't obscure your vision to the point that you cannot see featless Kavar winning against Bondara.

Isn't Bondara>Qui-Gon?

Fated Xtasy
Bro you can argue Kao, but surely the TOR bukkake on your face doesn't obscure your vision to the point that you cannot see featless Kavar winning against Bondara.

Isn't Bondara>Qui-Gon?

lol, I'll admit that Kavar might not have any feats, but the fact that Canderous said that a lot of the Mandalorians expected(don't give a shit if its "hyperhole or whatever"] Kavar to lead the jedi against the Mandalorians certainly means Kavar was at least to some degree a competent duelist, You could argue that perhaps Canderous meant He would join the battle as a military leader, but judging from the exile's interactions with Kavar, he doesn't seem like the 'commander' type, That Said, the fact the Mandalorians held him in a high esteem must mean that he was highly respected warrior. Not to mention Kavar was able to Stun a large group of Onderonian separatists during his meeting with Meetra. Unlike Anoon Kavar has more known force 'feats' that put him above Bondara(though its not a huge margin mind you)

Nephthys

Isn't Bondara>Qui-Gon?

Yeah I meant for Kao. Kavar can suck my glutes. Though he might actually beat Grievous considering he can stun entire rooms of people.

No.

NewGuy01

Isn't Bondara>Qui-Gon?

No, he himself admitted himself inferior to Jinn after being humbled in a duel with him.

Emperordmb
The most interesting fight here IMO is Grievous vs Lsu.

They seem to be roughly around the same combat speed, with Grievous's 20 strikes per second and Lsu keeping up with Bane. They are also both highly impressive duelists, with Grievous being able to calculate a response for Windu's Vaapad, and Lsu being her order's greatest duelist and landing some hits on Bane. Given Lsu's lackluster force abilities, this would mostly come down to a saber fight, and it would be a quite interesting one.

Nephthys
Grievous was getting pwned by Kenobi though, who Lsu is at least equal with.

Emperordmb
Grievous was getting pwned by Kenobi though, who Lsu is at least equal with.
Grievous was hardly getting pwned. He was initially overwhelming Kenobi's defenses, and was still keeping up in a duel after losing two of his arms.

Nephthys
He was "overwhelming" his defense in that Kenobi's immediate response was to lop off his hands with minimal trouble. RotS Kenobi was kicking GG's ass.

NewGuy01
For one thing, Lsu wasn't able to keep up with Bane without Worror's Battle Meditation, this is made very clear in the novel.

And for another thing, Bane was definitely faster than Grievous on the whole, but his strike-per-second count is undoubtedly lower, you're full of it. XD

Yep, Lsu has her Echani Battle Mind, and Grievous has his cybernetically enhanced calculatory precog and analyzation.

My vote's with Grievous, though.

Emperordmb
He was "overwhelming" his defense in that Kenobi's immediate response was to lop off his hands with minimal trouble. RotS Kenobi was kicking GG's ass.
That hardly looked like Kenobi was having an easy time with him.

And Kenobi pretty much admits that his defenses were being overwhelmed until he cut off Grievous's first hand.

Nephthys
Nah.

Also I'm going on record to repeat that Grevious' 20 strikes per second thing is bullshit.

carthage
If Lsu is amped, then she likely kills him

If not then Katarn takes the general down

NewGuy01
Oh yeah, an amped Lsu will have Grievous definitely topped. But she's not, and he's not. no expression

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
For one thing, Lsu wasn't able to keep up with Bane without Worror's Battle Meditation, this is made very clear in the novel.
That's why I didn't say she's faster.

And for another thing, Bane was definitely faster than Grievous on the whole, but his strike-per-second count is undoubtedly lower, you're full of it. XD
Bane had ten per second at his lowest point of speed in the series, and before learning the inertia power. This is honestly not that unbelievable.

Yep, Lsu has her Echani Battle Mind, and Grievous has his cybernetically enhanced calculatory precog and analyzation.
An interesting match-up for sure.

My vote's with Grievous, though.
I think I'm leaning that way...?

carthage
Grievous takes her out then

NewGuy01
The whole blink of an eye thing is something you've only considered for Bane, though. That's an extremely common description for speed, one I'm sure several characters have, and there are very, very few who have reached 10 strikes per second, even Obi-Wan isn't included in that range.

You'd have to argue Bane is at least twice as fast as Mace Windu in DoE to justify him having 30 strikes per second.

Emperordmb
The whole blink of an eye thing is something you've only considered for Bane, though. That's an extremely common description for speed, one I'm sure several characters have, and there are very, very few who have reached 10 strikes per second, even Obi-Wan isn't included in that range.
It's one that runs congruent with his other showing in the same book. It also is supplemented by the fact that he was moving invisibly fast there.

I haven't heard a feat like that from anyone else, so you can hardly accuse me of dismissing it for other characters when I have not been presented with it for other characters.

Nephthys
The description is that it literally took people a few seconds to even register that he'd moved. Its not hyperbolic in any way.

carthage
Lsu's showings indicate a tremendous amount of skill imo. Had it been a sabers only match, and Bane been deprived of his orbalisks I think he would've died. Hehe.

FreshestSlice
Well in the movie, it looks nothing like that. Obi-wan was destroying him. At least not from what I saw. And G>C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.