Anoon Bondara vs. Wolf Sazen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers , all out

NewGuy01
Anoon

Q99
I'm going to go with the one with feats, Wolf Sazen.

Anoon's best feat is putting up a fight, but quite solidly losing, against well pre TPM Maul.

Wolf Sazen has actually beat people.

NewGuy01
Wolf Sazen got stomped like a child against Nihl, who can't even compete with Maul in terms of feats.

carthage
Its a tough one considering Bondara is near featless, but Sazen has defeated tons of fodder type opponents and has slightly more showings. I guess it depends on if you believe the hype of the "best of the order" versus a guy with more showings though not necessarily of stellar quality. To be fair Bondara losing and dying to Jinn and a pre-prime Maul isn't terribly impressive to me

Nephthys
Sazen.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wolf Sazen got stomped like a child against Nihl, who can't even compete with Maul in terms of feats.

Wolf Sazen later was able to hold his own in extended fight with Nihl, Sazen and Nihl are closer than Anoon and Maul, and he's beaten multiple other feated people.

Maul who wasn't at his peak clearly had the solid advantage over Anoon, much more than Maul's advantage over Qui-Gon.

"I got beat by a stronger foe" really doesn't say much of his strength if that fight wasn't close and it was his *only* feat, unlike Wolf who was able to show his stuff much more respectably later on.

If they only had their feats from their first fights, I'd agree, but Sazen has a stalemating of Nihl and a killing of Darth Azard, a high-ranking sith who's shown impressive sabers and force, and more, aside from his loss.

carthage
To be fair Maul is still far more skilled even when he was young than Nihl and most of One Sith. Though if he lost to Qui Gon that really calls into question his abilities, as while Qui is skilled he has terrible endurance. I'm going to have to go with Sazen in a good fight.

NewGuy01
He didn't hold his own in an extended fight against Nihl, he briefly clashed with him and Cade saved his ass again.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
while Qui is skilled he has terrible endurance.
Qui-gon using a style that expends a lot of energy managed to last several minutes against Darth Maul... so I wouldn't call his endurance shit.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Jensaarai's theories are such a load of bull, but people seem to take them up so often. Qui-Gon has lousy endurance, Yoda is a terribly inefficient swordsman, Sora can't fight tactically, you hear these things everywhere but none are really true.

In the case of Qui-Gon, he fought Maul for nearly twenty minutes straight, his endurance being crap is a load of bull.

Astor Ebligis
I'm going with Anoon.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
To be fair Maul is still far more skilled even when he was young than Nihl and most of One Sith.

I wouldn't say 'far more skilled.' Nihl pretty much exclusively fights people who're Jedi Council level or so (it should be noted, Wolf Sazen is himself one of the more senior Jedi masters. He was the one picked to train the Skywalker!). Peak Maul is better, but young Maul? It's hard to tell.

Yea, that too.

Wolf Sazen is seen fighting Nihl. Cade watches, stunned, and has an Ossus flashback, ignoring a Sith coming up behind him. Maraisah Fel kills said sith, but leaves herself open to another sith to do so, and they mutual cut. Cade goes over to the badly wounded Maraisah, who gives him words of encouragement, and he stands up, grabs his lightsaber, and goes to help.

So yea, 10 pages and an entire fight in between, Cade steps in. Just because we're focused on Cade doesn't mean that time doesn't pass in the other fight, Sazen's still in good shape while Cade took a couple minutes to get his act together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.