Current Sasuke vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Current Sasuke with both his Rinnegan and Senjutsu

V.S

The Third Raikage
Sasori of the Red Sand
Kisame Hoshikagi
The Second Tsuchikage
Current Sakura Haruno

Sakura is not holding back, who wins?

yungz22
I think the team could win but we havent seen the full extent of sasukes power yet

NewGuy01
Eh, from what I can tell, Sasuke now has Senjutsu chakra above the caliber of your average Sage Mode, and on top of that now has gained the Perfect Susanoo which is greater than the Tailed Beasts. Not only that, but his Rinnegan allows him to teleport anything within a certain radius anywhere else in that radius, though it appears to have a cooldown. Seeing how his Susano'o increased dramatically, his Blaze Release (Amaterasu Control) may also be advanced. As a final note, if his Rinnegan can free people from/counteract the Infinite Tsukuyomi, does that mean that he too can now use a higher level of Tsukuyomi than Itachi?

Anyway, both sides have a good shot imo, current Sasuke seems to be even stronger than the Edo Madara that defeated the five Kage, but this team is superior to that one.

So who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu chakra. Six Paths chakra =/= Senjutsu chakra. Madara made that clear when he said that Naruto had gotten Senjutsu, and we haven't gotten proof otherwise.
We still don't know the specifics of his Rinnegan's ability. If it's simply to teleport ad infinitum with range being the only drawback, then no one on the other team would be able to hit him given that his speed and reactions seem to have jumped up quite a good deal.

Needless to say, Sasuke wins. Perfect Susanoo would one-shot everyone here, and Mu is really the only one who can do anything to Sasuke thanks to his Dust Release and flight.

yungz22
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke doesn't have Senjutsu chakra. Six Paths chakra =/= Senjutsu chakra. Madara made that clear when he said that Naruto had gotten Senjutsu, and we haven't gotten proof otherwise.
We still don't know the specifics of his Rinnegan's ability. If it's simply to teleport ad infinitum with range being the only drawback, then no one on the other team would be able to hit him given that his speed and reactions seem to have jumped up quite a good deal.

Needless to say, Sasuke wins. Perfect Susanoo would one-shot everyone here, and Mu is really the only one who can do anything to Sasuke thanks to his Dust Release and flight.

I think kisames absorbing chakra ability and sasori's poison could be a factor along with mu's atomic disintergration. Those 3 together could be a factor. Oh yea plus the 3rd raikages lightning spear and impenetrable shield

NewGuy01
You forget that Madara can only be harmed by Senjutsu chakra, and Sasuke's Chidori both pierced him and cut him in half. What do you think he meant when he mentioned he had the Sage's chakra?

There's probably a cool down and large chakra usage considering he usually keeps that eye closed, and only teleports things every once in a while.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You forget that Madara can only be harmed by Senjutsu chakra, and Sasuke's Chidori both pierced him and cut him in half.

Yet Taijutsu amped by chakra (Night Guy) affected him as well. And despite what Tobirama said, the Fuuton enhanced Amaterasu slightly affected Tobi, as he was shown regenerating after the Truth seeking balls nullified the Fire. Heck, the same technique hurt the Juubi itself. Why would the Jinchuurikii of the Juubi be immune to chakra, but not the Juubi itself? Obito and Madara have no special attributes on their own that make them completely immune to any ninjutsu that hits them.
Leads me to believe that Senjutsu isn't really the only thing that can hurt a Juubi Jinchuurikii.
What do you think he meant when he mentioned he had the Sage's chakra?
That he could use Hagoromo's/Six Paths chakra. Madara states that Naruto was the one that received the Senjutsu abilities from Hagoromo. Madara could be wrong, but hey, this way is keeping with the whole eye (Rinnegan) vs body (Tailed Beast Senjutsu) theme.

There's probably a cool down and large chakra usage considering he usually keeps that eye closed, and only teleports things every once in a while.
He only kept that eye closed when Madara was not around. It was open at every other point in time.

Every once in a while? He used his ability twice in the span of a few minutes, and could have used it at least once more, had Madara not been out of range. That ability of his Rinnegan is still speculation at best. Not saying you're wrong, but we don't know exactly what the mechanics of his ability are.

NewGuy01
Twice in the span of a few minutes is once in a while when engaged in a battle. It's defined timely less often than Nagato's Deva Path could trigger the Shinra Tensei.

Demonic Phoenix
Semantics.

Astner
None of them can get through Sasuke's Sunsaoo.

yungz22
Originally posted by Astner
None of them can get through Sasuke's Sunsaoo.

Raikage and muu can get thru susanoo

And maybe kisame can because he absorbs chakra

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
Raikage and muu can get thru susanoo

And maybe kisame can because he absorbs chakra

Yeah, normal Susano'o. They aren't standing up to his new Perfect Susano'o, that looks even more impressive than Madara's and has been cutting meteors in half since it arrived.

Kisame can't absorb chakra if it's too fast for him. Sasuke shoots off one ammy and Kisame is done for.

Not to mention that, according to what Madara said, Sasuke can also use infinite Tsukiyomi now.

yungz22
Madara said sasuke can use infinite tsukuyomi? If thats the case then i concede sasuke would def win lol

Sasukes susanoo durability hasnt really been tested.

wakkawakkawakka
Even w/o it Sasuke still clears with relative easy. Mu and 3rd Raikage are the only actual threats here and Sasuke could deal with them with little problem.

SSJGGogeta
Madara said sasuke can use infinite tsukuyomi? If thats the case then i concede sasuke would def win lol

Sasukes susanoo durability hasnt really been tested.

Not exactly. He said that if someone awakened the rinnegan, then they could use the infinite tsukiyomi. Since Sasuke has rinnegan, and has demonstrated the ability to negate it, it's safe to assume at this point that he can use infinite tsukiyomi.

Well yeah, but it's still definitely superior to Madara's perfect Susano'o. Plus it has a huge agility, speed and flight advantage, as well as teleportation.

Wakka's right though, Sasuke wins this no prob. Although I actually think Sakura would be the biggest threat. She's stronger than Tsunade, and with mitotic regen, she should be able to take leaps and bounds more punishment than anyone else on this team.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Not exactly. He said that if someone awakened the rinnegan, then they could use the infinite tsukiyomi. Since Sasuke has rinnegan, and has demonstrated the ability to negate it, it's safe to assume at this point that he can use infinite tsukiyomi.

Well yeah, but it's still definitely superior to Madara's perfect Susano'o. Plus it has a huge agility, speed and flight advantage, as well as teleportation.

Wakka's right though, Sasuke wins this no prob. Although I actually think Sakura would be the biggest threat. She's stronger than Tsunade, and with mitotic regen, she should be able to take leaps and bounds more punishment than anyone else on this team.

I gotta read the chapters again but what has sasukes susanoo done that makes it superior to madaras

Eh i think the 3rd raikage can take more damage then sakura.

We dont really know how long sakura can keep the mitotic regen going. Remember sakura has only been storing chakra for about 3 years. Tsunade on the other hand has been storing chakra for alot longer than that. This is prolly why she was able to use it as long as she did againt madara.

NewGuy01
I had the idea that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade, obviously their regeneration is about the same, but Sakura has much more destructive power.

Anyway, I can't find any reason Sasuke could win this with no problems, especially without his Susano'o. One of Sasori's puppets is the third Kazekage, who IIRC was supposed to be the strongest Kazekage and one that could manipulate poisoned iron sand. Not only that, but Sasori has well over a hundred puppets he can control at the same time including himself, each with dangerous weapons varying from missiles to flame throwers to senbon, and if any of them injured Sasuke, the poison would leave him vulnerable.

The Third Raikage was even faster than the Fourth Raikage, and his Ultimate Arrmor was powerful enough to tank a Rasenshuriken and Biju Bombs, while his ultimate attack was even stronger than those things--A super chidori. He's stronger than the rest of the Raikages.

Kisame was a Wielder of Samehada, he could hypothetically do away with Amaterasu, and any other chakra based attack from Sasuke and use it to heal his wounds and rejuvenate his strength endlessly. He can spawn mini-oceans with his Water Style, and can even create several chakra-absorbing water based attacks, including a water prison the size of a mountain.

The Second Tsuchikage has the same dust element powers as Onoki that can demolish Susano'o, the only difference is that he is t in his old age, and he has other techniques such as his ability to escape death by halving himself.

This team is supremely formidable, I can see Sasuke having a good shot at winning with his Susano'o, but probably not so much without it. Current Naruto/Sasuke are overrated.

Q99
I'm pretty sure 4th is faster, though 3rd was still quite speedy.

They're both fast-bricks, with 3rd having more defense and 4th more speed.

I will mention one other ability you left out- Black Lightning. While we didn't see him use it, we know he has it, and we saw Darui, the 3rd's student, use it against the Zetsu as a powerful wide-area attack.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I forgot about his Kuroi Raiton style, which has far more destructive capacity than regular Raiton.

As for the fourth Hokage being faster than the third, I doubt it. The Third Raikage outclasses A in both offensive and defensive capacity, I don't see why his speed would be any lesser, he has been depicted as nothing more than a bolt of lightning.

yungz22
3rd raikage can go toe to toe with bijuu by himself. Even the eight tails didnt manage to hurt him cant say the same for gyuki because he lost a horn. Im pretty sure he can get thru susanoo.

Mu atomic dismantling can get thru susanoo as well as seen against madara

SSJGGogeta
I had the idea that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade, obviously their regeneration is about the same, but Sakura has much more destructive power.

Anyway, I can't find any reason Sasuke could win this with no problems, especially without his Susano'o. One of Sasori's puppets is the third Kazekage, who IIRC was supposed to be the strongest Kazekage and one that could manipulate poisoned iron sand. Not only that, but Sasori has well over a hundred puppets he can control at the same time including himself, each with dangerous weapons varying from missiles to flame throwers to senbon, and if any of them injured Sasuke, the poison would leave him vulnerable.

The Third Raikage was even faster than the Fourth Raikage, and his Ultimate Arrmor was powerful enough to tank a Rasenshuriken and Biju Bombs, while his ultimate attack was even stronger than those things--A super chidori. He's stronger than the rest of the Raikages.

Kisame was a Wielder of Samehada, he could hypothetically do away with Amaterasu, and any other chakra based attack from Sasuke and use it to heal his wounds and rejuvenate his strength endlessly. He can spawn mini-oceans with his Water Style, and can even create several chakra-absorbing water based attacks, including a water prison the size of a mountain.

The Second Tsuchikage has the same dust element powers as Onoki that can demolish Susano'o, the only difference is that he is t in his old age, and he has other techniques such as his ability to escape death by halving himself.

This team is supremely formidable, I can see Sasuke having a good shot at winning with his Susano'o, but probably not so much without it. Current Naruto/Sasuke are overrated.

Pfft, and what do those puppets equate to against Sasuke? Even Sakura was able to defeat them all and find an opening with Chiyo's help to kill Sasori. Sasuke would unleash a single chidori stream, phoenix flower jutsu, and they're all gone. Or he could just blitz and shred them all with his vastly superior speed, strength and reaction speed, rendering them useless.

No, the third Raikage was stronger than the fourth, but the fourth has been dubbed many times to be the second fastest ninja in history, behind only the leaf's yellow flash. What does that matter? We've seen that the raikage's are susceptible to advanced genjutsu, something Sasuke can casually cast with a simple glance, which could be achieved through his superior speed alone. Yes, Sasuke and Naruto are both much faster than any kage, period. They fought toe-to-toe with Jyuubidara, and even defeated him before he stole Kakashi's eye, the same one that held his ground in terms of speed against eight gates Gai. Gai was the fastest/strongest character in the series at that point, yet Naruto and Sasuke defeated someone who kept up with him. Sasuke would instantly pierce any Raikage with a black Chidori.

That's assuming Kisame has Samehada in this fight at all, considering Killer Bee has it now. Not to mention that it was stated that Amaterasu could only be extinguished by the caster. It was never even insinuated that Kisame could do so. Not to mention that he would be roasting alive and unable to do anything but scream as he was coated in it, and Samehada would probably run away before meeting the same fate. Even without that though, his water attacks are fodder to Sasuke, who could use a simple chidori stream or any chidori really, to instantly turn Kisame's advantage severely against him. All Sasuke has to do is shoot a chidori and the entire water prison would arch it all around, and roast Kisame.

Well we've never seen dust style against a perfect Susano'o, so it should be safe to say that it's useless here, since it can even repel god-level rinnegan jutsu like it's nothing. Not to mention that Sasuke could simply vaporize Muu with Amaterasu, or blitz him like everyone else on this list at the same time.

Naruto and Sasuke are NOT overrated. They are the literal fastest, strongest characters in the series aside from possibly Jyuubidara with duel rinnegan's, who just got eaten by Zetsu. Not to mention that Sasuke presumably also has all the other rinnegan path abilities, such as almighty push, universal pull, chakra absorption, etc.

yungz22
Pfft, and what do those puppets equate to against Sasuke? Even Sakura was able to defeat them all and find an opening with Chiyo's help to kill Sasori. Sasuke would unleash a single chidori stream, phoenix flower jutsu, and they're all gone. Or he could just blitz and shred them all with his vastly superior speed, strength and reaction speed, rendering them useless.

No, the third Raikage was stronger than the fourth, but the fourth has been dubbed many times to be the second fastest ninja in history, behind only the leaf's yellow flash. What does that matter? We've seen that the raikage's are susceptible to advanced genjutsu, something Sasuke can casually cast with a simple glance, which could be achieved through his superior speed alone. Yes, Sasuke and Naruto are both much faster than any kage, period. They fought toe-to-toe with Jyuubidara, and even defeated him before he stole Kakashi's eye, the same one that held his ground in terms of speed against eight gates Gai. Gai was the fastest/strongest character in the series at that point, yet Naruto and Sasuke defeated someone who kept up with him. Sasuke would instantly pierce any Raikage with a black Chidori.

That's assuming Kisame has Samehada in this fight at all, considering Killer Bee has it now. Not to mention that it was stated that Amaterasu could only be extinguished by the caster. It was never even insinuated that Kisame could do so. Not to mention that he would be roasting alive and unable to do anything but scream as he was coated in it, and Samehada would probably run away before meeting the same fate. Even without that though, his water attacks are fodder to Sasuke, who could use a simple chidori stream or any chidori really, to instantly turn Kisame's advantage severely against him. All Sasuke has to do is shoot a chidori and the entire water prison would arch it all around, and roast Kisame.

Well we've never seen dust style against a perfect Susano'o, so it should be safe to say that it's useless here, since it can even repel god-level rinnegan jutsu like it's nothing. Not to mention that Sasuke could simply vaporize Muu with Amaterasu, or blitz him like everyone else on this list at the same time.

Naruto and Sasuke are NOT overrated. They are the literal fastest, strongest characters in the series aside from possibly Jyuubidara with duel rinnegan's, who just got eaten by Zetsu. Not to mention that Sasuke presumably also has all the other rinnegan path abilities, such as almighty push, universal pull, chakra absorption, etc.

Sakura and chiyo would have lost that fight. He died intentionally even with prep and help sakura would have been killed had sasori not chosen to throw the fight. Sasuke is not immune to poison so i see his poison as a means to kill sasuke is still viable.

Raikage was stated the fastest among the ninja who were alive he never was really compared to his father by anyone except for naruto saying the raikage are fast. Idk i think the 3rd might be as fast as him maybe even faster since he dodged naruto a couple times during their fight. He is also very strong because hes fough bijuu without even taking damage and has actually scarred one.

Kisame should have his sword because in vs battles ppl are to assume everybody is at their full strength.

I dont think we need to see the dust particle against the final susanoo its an atomic dismantling attack. Its destructive ability is disintergration to the molecular level. But it would be pretty hard to hit sasuke with it if he wasnt using susanoo

All in all sasuke and naruto are basically as strong as the gods of their verse so sasuke should be able to pick them off one by one. I think he could win but i dont think its a stomps as all of these ninja are kage level and up. And team work is always devastating. Look at how many times in naruto that teams have been able to draw out fights and sometimes win. Teamwork is a giant factor because individually none of them can beat sasuke. Out of 100 fights id say sasuke wins about 85% of the time.

SSJGGogeta
Sakura and chiyo would have lost that fight. He died intentionally even with prep and help sakura would have been killed had sasori not chosen to throw the fight. Sasuke is not immune to poison so i see his poison as a means to kill sasuke is still viable.

Raikage was stated the fastest among the ninja who were alive he never was really compared to his father by anyone except for naruto saying the raikage are fast. Idk i think the 3rd might be as fast as him maybe even faster since he dodged naruto a couple times during their fight. He is also very strong because hes fough bijuu without even taking damage and has actually scarred one.

Kisame should have his sword because in vs battles ppl are to assume everybody is at their full strength.

I dont think we need to see the dust particle against the final susanoo its an atomic dismantling attack. Its destructive ability is disintergration to the molecular level. But it would be pretty hard to hit sasuke with it if he wasnt using susanoo

All in all sasuke and naruto are basically as strong as the gods of their verse so sasuke should be able to pick them off one by one. I think he could win but i dont think its a stomps as all of these ninja are kage level and up. And team work is always devastating. Look at how many times in naruto that teams have been able to draw out fights and sometimes win. Teamwork is a giant factor because individually none of them can beat sasuke. Out of 100 fights id say sasuke wins about 85% of the time.

Uh, what? Sasori only threw the fight at the end, when he could have dodged Chiyo's attack. The rest of the fight, Sakura and Chiyo still won. Not to mention Sasori would have died either way, as stated by himself. Plus the fact that, you know, Sasuke is comparable in speed to eight gates Gai.

And? The fourth Raikage was blitzing the phuck out of Naruto before he used hiraishin. Naruto was at least able to keep up with the third. The third is definitely stronger though, if not by that much. Either way, Sasuke could demonstrably blitz him hilariously easy as well as pierce his heart with his black chidori.

Either way, it's never even been suggested that he could absorb Amaterasu. He can't even absorb normal jutsu, demonstrably, meaning this would be no different. He doesn't have rinnegan, lol.

Again though, it has been shown to be a solid attack that can be overpowered, simply be Perfect Susano'o breaking out of it. Sasuke could demonstrably do the same, as his perfect Susano'o feats are extremely similar to Madara's. Even the super atomic jutsu Onoki used was broken by Madara's perfect Susano'o. If he couldn't, Sasuke's could just fly away from it, due to its superior speed and agility with its wings.

The Kage are completely useless in this fight. The only one that could possibly damage him is the third Raikage, and that's only if Sasuke was somehow caught off guard by fighting the others. Either way, the level of speed and strength is just too vast. Sasuke wins this fight against them all at once 9 times out of 10, and they only win that 1 out of 10 because Sakura has mitotic regeneration. He shrugs the rest of them off with ease, no matter how good their teamwork is. He literally has a counter to ALL of their jutsu at the same time.

And if he CAN use infinite Tsukiyomi, then he automatically shits on all of them every time with no effort, as they can't catch or touch an invincible, flying, four armed, mountain range level, Amaterasu wielding, teleporting perfect Susano'o that flies him to the sky to use infinite Tsukiyomi.

yungz22
Uh, what? Sasori only threw the fight at the end, when he could have dodged Chiyo's attack. The rest of the fight, Sakura and Chiyo still won. Not to mention Sasori would have died either way, as stated by himself. Plus the fact that, you know, Sasuke is comparable in speed to eight gates Gai.

And? The fourth Raikage was blitzing the phuck out of Naruto before he used hiraishin. Naruto was at least able to keep up with the third. The third is definitely stronger though, if not by that much. Either way, Sasuke could demonstrably blitz him hilariously easy as well as pierce his heart with his black chidori.

Either way, it's never even been suggested that he could absorb Amaterasu. He can't even absorb normal jutsu, demonstrably, meaning this would be no different. He doesn't have rinnegan, lol.

Again though, it has been shown to be a solid attack that can be overpowered, simply be Perfect Susano'o breaking out of it. Sasuke could demonstrably do the same, as his perfect Susano'o feats are extremely similar to Madara's. Even the super atomic jutsu Onoki used was broken by Madara's perfect Susano'o. If he couldn't, Sasuke's could just fly away from it, due to its superior speed and agility with its wings.

The Kage are completely useless in this fight. The only one that could possibly damage him is the third Raikage, and that's only if Sasuke was somehow caught off guard by fighting the others. Either way, the level of speed and strength is just too vast. Sasuke wins this fight against them all at once 9 times out of 10, and they only win that 1 out of 10 because Sakura has mitotic regeneration. He shrugs the rest of them off with ease, no matter how good their teamwork is. He literally has a counter to ALL of their jutsu at the same time.

And if he CAN use infinite Tsukiyomi, then he automatically shits on all of them every time with no effort, as they can't catch or touch an invincible, flying, four armed, mountain range level, Amaterasu wielding, teleporting perfect Susano'o that flies him to the sky to use infinite Tsukiyomi.

When did sasori say he would have lost that fight? Scans?

Dust release has never been overpowered only absorbed and we dont know if sasuke can absord jutsu.

You might be right about the samehada thing because weve only seen it absorb pure chakra.

Naruto cant use hiraishin hes just very fast.

Haha if he can use infinite tsukuyomi he can easily win but thats a big if.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, in terms of combat prowess she should have surpassed Tsunade.

We've seen the Third Kazekage puppet in action. While powerful, Sasuke should be able to deal with it easily, given that his reflexes and speed are as of now far better than Sakura's.
Sasuke is implied to have a really good resistance to poison.

A's father wasn't shown to be faster than A. Naruto states that he's comparable in speed. He's definitely more durable and powerful though.
Stronger than the other Raikages does nothing here as only one of them has any feats, and that Raikage is barely able to do anything to an incomplete Susanoo.

Samehada will not like absorbing Amaterasu, seeing as it did not like absorbing Itachi's Fireball. Unless you mean he'd put Amaterasu out with water, in which case, that's absurd.
And I don't like to use ABC logic here, but Kisame admitted he was not as powerful as Itachi.

Madara toyed with both Muu & Onoki without even resorting to Perfect Susanoo. That alone should tell you how out of his depth Muu is here. Sasuke is definitely much more powerful than that Madara.
Muu's halving technique has the added crutch of locking away his Dust Release. He does that, and he throws away the only thing he has that can get through Susanoo.

Without his Susanoo, yeah, I don't think he would win quite as easily. With his Susanoo however, it's a stomp in his favour.

You mean the same Naruto who without using his chakra shroud was able to push Juubi Madara's shit in with utter ease, cut down the Shinju, and save Gai's life? The same Sasuke who blitzed Madara, and cut up meteorites that made mountains look like pebbles? The same Naruto and Sasuke who together are stated to be equal to the same dude who created the moon, amongst other ridiculous shit?
While some may overrate those two, you're underrating either one if you think this team of yours can beat either one of them.

Individually, all combatants on your team are pretty powerful, but Sasuke is in a completely different league now. He's got half of Hagoromo's power, and to demonstrate that, he beat up a Jinchuurikii of the Shinju without even breaking a sweat.

And again, Perfect Susanoo destroys everyone here.

Originally posted by Q99
I will mention one other ability you left out- Black Lightning. While we didn't see him use it, we know he has it, and we saw Darui, the 3rd's student, use it against the Zetsu as a powerful wide-area attack.

Wasn't it a wide area attack because he electrocuted them using the water near the beach? But yeah, the 3rd should be a powerful user of Black Lightning.

SSJGGogeta
When did sasori say he would have lost that fight? Scans?

Dust release has never been overpowered only absorbed and we dont know if sasuke can absord jutsu.

You might be right about the samehada thing because weve only seen it absorb pure chakra.

Naruto cant use hiraishin hes just very fast.

Haha if he can use infinite tsukuyomi he can easily win but thats a big if.

He said that he had used all of his attacks, and Sakura still had three minutes left to kill him because of her antidote, which she easily could have done with Sasori as weakened as he was... Not to mention that Sasori said multiple times that they specifically defeated him.

That's not what Madara would argue. His perfect Susano'o casually broke out of dust release, Sand condensed pyramid, Mei/Raikage's electric water technique and sealing jutsu all at the same time, just by activating. Sasuke could easily break out of it, with that feat alone.

http://i34.mangapanda.com/naruto/544/naruto-2431455.jpg

I'm tired of debunking you in this argument. Naruto can use hiraishin. He was unable to even dodge Raikage's attacks, but suddenly he can appear out of range of his punch less than an inch from his face? Bull. He used Hiriashin, and Tsunade's and Bee's statement proves it, as they've both seen Hiraishin, and should be able to recognize it.

Actually it's not. Unless something proves Sasuke can't use it, the fact that he can counter it, stacked with Madara's statement are proof enough that Sasuke can use infinite Tsukiyomi.

yungz22
Smh Thats not hiraishin naruto was just moving fast.

You realize that hiraishin doesnt mean yellow flash.

Yellow flash is just his fathers nickname.

Hiraishin is the japanese name for the flying thunder god technique. This technique can only be used by the 2nd and fourth hokage and requires prep.

Weve never see naruto use the flying thunder god technique. Look at all the times hes needed help from those that did know the techniqur. If naruto knew ftg he wouldnt have needed their help anytime he wanted to do something that had to do with ftg.

yungz22
Yellow flash in japanese is kiroii senko

not hiraishin

The yellow flash is not the name of the technique. It is the 4ths nickname so as tsunade looked at naruto fight all she dis was notice the streak of light naruto leaves vehind when he moves in that mose

Also in that scan naruto was talking about how his father taught him to never give up " i wont fail a savior doesnt make mistakes so i wont exactly like my father exactly as i learned from him."

SSJGGogeta
So basically you're writing off PIS as "Naruto can move as fast as Hiraishin with base movement"???

Do you have any idea how retarded that makes you sound?

Btw, oh mighty pool of wisdom, in case you didn't notice, the yellow flash was in quotations. Meaning that Naruto can move as fast as the Yellow flash, because it's being dubbed or at least referred to as a noun. Meaning that Naruto can at least use some form of Hiraishin. I mean, if you can show me something where Naruto could warp as fast as Minato, then I'd be glad to see it.

Or better yet, just refer to my signature. tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto isn't using Hiraishin because that technique requires seals. He's fast enough that it looks like he is using Hiraishin, to people like Kakashi and Tsunade.

yungz22
So basically you're writing off PIS as "Naruto can move as fast as Hiraishin with base movement"???

Do you have any idea how retarded that makes you sound?

Btw, oh mighty pool of wisdom, in case you didn't notice, the yellow flash was in quotations. Meaning that Naruto can move as fast as the Yellow flash, because it's being dubbed or at least referred to as a noun. Meaning that Naruto can at least use some form of Hiraishin. I mean, if you can show me something where Naruto could warp as fast as Minato, then I'd be glad to see it.

Or better yet, just refer to my signature. tongue

She said all i saw was a yellow flash. That doesnt mean naruto can use FTG.

The technique is called hiraishin not yellow flash how is that PIS?

All the times against obito and madara naruto could have used hiraishin if he knew the technique. But he doesnt know it.

In fact anytime hiraishin was required he was either getting saved by someone who knows it or needed someone who knew the techniques help to execute a plan.

Hiraishin jutsu is a form of teleportation using seals. in english the technique means Lightning rod because the user uses the seals as a catalyst to bring the user to locations where the seal is located. Just like how lightning rods are used to attract lightning to a certain area.

SSJGGogeta
She said all i saw was a yellow flash. That doesnt mean naruto can use FTG.

The technique is called hiraishin not yellow flash how is that PIS?

All the times against obito and madara naruto could have used hiraishin if he knew the technique. But he doesnt know it.

In fact anytime hiraishin was required he was either getting saved by someone who knows it or needed someone who knew the techniques help to execute a plan.

Hiraishin jutsu is a form of teleportation using seals. in english the technique means Lightning rod because the user uses the seals as a catalyst to bring the user to locations where the seal is located. Just like how lightning rods are used to attract lightning to a certain area.

1. Refer to above post.

2. Completely missed the point.

3. All of those times, he was either out of chakra, or in a different mode. Which is why it's referred to as PIS.

4. What did I just say?

5. Again, refer to above post. wink

yungz22
1. Refer to above post.

2. Completely missed the point.

3. All of those times, he was either out of chakra, or in a different mode. Which is why it's referred to as PIS.

4. What did I just say?

5. Again, refer to above post. wink

So your telling me that pis has only allowed naruto to use hiraishin once throughout the entire series even tho his fighting way more powerful ppl than the raikage.

He wouldnt have needed kakashi and guys help to break obitos mask if he had known it.

He wasnt outta chakra when him and tobirama hit obito with that rasengan.

The 4th and the second saved him more than once when naruto was in a predicament that hiraishin would have been able to get him out of easily.

Ok how bout the most recent chapter if naruto knew hiraishin he wouldnt have needed sasuke to save him from something as simple as falling into lava.

As a matter of fact no one in manga has stated that he could do it. Even when naruto talked about the jutsu he spoke in context that suggest he cant do it.

chasedown
Idk about him knowing hiraishin because saying you saw a yellow flash doesnt mean he used hiraishin. Plus the fact that that would bring up the question if he knew such hax jutsu like that. Why is neji dead and why didnt he use it during the war. Idk bout anyone else but i think a teleportation technique would of been pretty usefull when fighting the other bijju, obito, madara,nagato, and itachi

although Naruto is easily hypersonic plus which is still pretty damn fast if you ask me lol

SSJGGogeta
So your telling me that pis has only allowed naruto to use hiraishin once throughout the entire series even tho his fighting way more powerful ppl than the raikage.

He wouldnt have needed kakashi and guys help to break obitos mask if he had known it.

He wasnt outta chakra when him and tobirama hit obito with that rasengan.

The 4th and the second saved him more than once when naruto was in a predicament that hiraishin would have been able to get him out of easily.

Ok how bout the most recent chapter if naruto knew hiraishin he wouldnt have needed sasuke to save him from something as simple as falling into lava.

As a matter of fact no one in manga has stated that he could do it. Even when naruto talked about the jutsu he spoke in context that suggest he cant do it.

Um... What? He's demonstrably used it dozens of times in the series.

Based on? What, Minato breaking Tobi's mask, while Tobi wielded the rinnegan? I don't recall that happening.

But he was out of chakra MODE, dipshit.

Again, when did I say Naruto could warp others with it? Sure Naruto could have saved himself from Jyuubito, but Sasuke would be dead, and so would everyone else at this point.

Sasuke? Naruto saved Sakura from it, and he didn't need to warp, considering he can fly.

As a matter of fact, the evidence I've presented is enough to make such a basis, that Naruto can use a form of Hiraishin in chakra/Biju mode to warp himself. Unless you can explain how Naruto suddenly blitzed Raikage after being completely out-sped by him, and warped himself into a wall. Or a blatant statement saying otherwise would be fine.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by chasedown
Idk about him knowing hiraishin because saying you saw a yellow flash doesnt mean he used hiraishin. Plus the fact that that would bring up the question if he knew such hax jutsu like that. Why is neji dead and why didnt he use it during the war. Idk bout anyone else but i think a teleportation technique would of been pretty usefull when fighting the other bijju, obito, madara,nagato, and itachi

although Naruto is easily hypersonic plus which is still pretty damn fast if you ask me lol

Please don't interject here if you're too lazy to read all I've said thus far. It's really frustrating to have to make the same arguments dozens of times to someone who fails to comprehend English.

Impediment
Dude, what part of "quit insulting people" can't your brain process, SSJGGogeta?

You're obviously a knowledgable debater, but why do you have to lower yourself like that?

chasedown
Um... What? He's demonstrably used it dozens of times in the series.

Based on? What, Minato breaking Tobi's mask, while Tobi wielded the rinnegan? I don't recall that happening.

But he was out of chakra MODE, dipshit.

Again, when did I say Naruto could warp others with it? Sure Naruto could have saved himself from Jyuubito, but Sasuke would be dead, and so would everyone else at this point.

Sasuke? Naruto saved Sakura from it, and he didn't need to warp, considering he can fly.

As a matter of fact, the evidence I've presented is enough to make such a basis, that Naruto can use a form of Hiraishin in chakra/Biju mode to warp himself. Unless you can explain how Naruto suddenly blitzed Raikage after being completely out-sped by him, and warped himself into a wall. Or a blatant statement saying otherwise would be fine.

Naruto didnt warp that he just moved really fast. Just like bleachs flash step

Naruto has never stated he could use it plus the fact that it needs prep also debunks what your saying. Show me naruto placing seals on things and teleporting to them.

Obito cant use the rinnegan techniques so it wasnt much of a difference between this one and the one the 4th fought.

Why wasnt naruto teleporting againt juubbidara if he could he wouldnt have had the kyubbi taken away from him like he did

The only person that can teleport in the series is sasuke and he just recently gained that ability.

chasedown
Gogeta your confusing these two techniques

Shunshin no jutsu- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique

Hiraishin-
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Technique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.