Dexter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Probably one of the best, if not the best, TV show I've ever watched. I've been binging on Dexter this past week 'cause it's on Netflix and I heard it was awesome and it was pretty popular. I'm now on Season 5 and I'm ****ing depressed because of youknowho's death, youknowwho was an amazing character. **** TRINITY! So far though, my favorite season was Season 2. What do you like/dislike about this show? What are your favorite seasons? Least favorite? Favorite/least favorite character? All Dexter talk is here!

Nephthys
Theres a Dexter thread already.

Also, seriously stop after season 5. Stop watching. The last 3 seasons are unbearably awful.

King Joker
Oh, I didn't see it. But awful how? Story, characters, acting? (No spoilers plz)

Nephthys
All of the above. At the end I was only watching out of sheer spite so I could see just how shit it could get.

King Joker
Oh... Damn...

Lord Lucien
It's one of the most disappointing dips in quality I've ever seen from a show. Just stop at the season 5 finale and pretend it's the series finale. We ripped the last three seasons apart in the main Dexter thread. And it hurt to do so.

Lexington
These comments are accurate

swarner11
I like it very much

King Joker
I didn't think seasons 6-8 were bad at all TBH. The series finale was kinda meh, but overall I thought those last couple seasons were pretty solid. If I'd have to rate my favorite seasons it would probably be: 2, 7, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.