Raskta Lsu vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateAnomaly
One big large square arena. Sabers only.

Honestly I'm pretty bored and would like to see who you all would think would wink out of the greatest Sith duelist, and the greatest Jedi duelist in a contest of pure martial skill. No force, since Lsu is pretty weak to that sort of thing.

Who would come out on top?

carthage
Raskta has more feats with regards to killing massive amounts of Sith, and her performance against a developed Bane transcends Kas'sim who was getting tooled by an initiate Bane.

Raskta takes him.

WildBantha88
Wow this is really good, I would imagine they are fairly even. Kas'im does have the paired lightsaber so guess that might give him an edge but other than that I think they would stalemate each other

Emperordmb
They should be relatively close in terms of speed by my calculations.

In terms of actual skill, they are both described as absolute masters of lightsaber combat...

This should be a good fight thumb up

Nephthys
Draw.

Astor Ebligis
Going with Kas'im. Raskta had the advantages of BM and teammates against Bane and would have been easily beaten otherwise (the text states that he would have essentially blitzed her had it not been for her BM enhanced speed and reflexes, and that's not even using the primary advantage of the orbalisks). Kas'im was getting dominated by Bane, but largely because Bane was so familiar with his techniques, and when he pulled out something Bane was completely unfamiliar with, he likewise dominated.

Kas'im is more proven in both skill and power, and is strongly implied to be the greatest saber practitioner of that era, whereas Raskta simply came across as the greatest Jedi duelist of the era.

Ursumeles
Bump

JKBart
Raskta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.