Captain America vs. Spider-Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

pym-ftw
Cap.

StiltmanFTW
Women. Plural.

They stomp.

zeel
Do you mean spider woman , or spider women, if its spider woman then Jessica wins for sure. Not sure who the spider women are.

StiltmanFTW
Spider Women = Jessica and Julia.

DarkSaint85
Women win.

pym-ftw
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cap could no show the pheromones and then shield toss KO.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Women. Plural.

They stomp.
This is a damn good thread too.

Both of these women are VERY VERY underrated. IMHO, either of them should beat Cap (with Julia having the easier time due to her psionic webbing).

The freaking Spiderwomen are actually more interesting than boring @$$ Spiderman!

maxivitopowe
Prescience ftw

Caps Conscience
Doesn't she have like pheromones and shit?

Daredevil1
I wouldn't be surprised if Cap takes them out.

TedKordJRBOSS
Cap gives them ne hell of a fight but he will stll lose

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I wouldn't be surprised if Cap takes them out.

Just like he took out Widow and Diamondback? shifty

Wonder Man
I meant Jessica.

DarkSaint85
On her lonesome?

Wonder Man
Yeah. I didn't forsee how Captain America would overcome her phermones but he might get a shot of his shield off after all.

SamZED
SW should win. Cap would win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a damn good thread too.

Both of these women are VERY VERY underrated. IMHO, either of them should beat Cap (with Julia having the easier time due to her psionic webbing).

The freaking Spiderwomen are actually more interesting than boring @$$ Spiderman!

thumb up

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Yeah. I didn't forsee how Captain America would overcome her phermones but he might get a shot of his shield off after all.

He did overcome Starfox's power once, but it was different and doesn't mean he wouldn't be bothered by other similar-type actions.

As for the fight, pretty much what Sam said...

Jessica is a solid meta with martial arts training, ranged options and limited flight, but in the end... Cap is Cap.

namorsubby
Spider-Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.