Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 6. Meetra Surik Vs Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hello and sorry for the delay, Welcome Back to the SFJ tournament, last time, The powerful and legendary jedi master, Shaak Ti bested the powerful and immensely talented jedi swordmaster Raskta Lsu, now we have to new combatants, whose skill with the saber and the force is unquestionable

Meetra Surik
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e1/b3/0c/e1b30c39eed1a7c6fcd65076b6ecfa61.jpg

A powerful jedi, whose loss of the force only made her stronger, as a jedi Meetra was highly skilled at using the force and was capable of producing a force whirlwind, she was also capable of using the force to augment her physical capabilities(using Force Valor akin to yoda using it in order to combat his 'age' limitations] she was also capable of using rare techniques like Breath Control and Beast Control(though to what degree she mastered beast control is unknown) she also learned the ancient technique Force Enlightenment(a force power that took Force Valor, Force Defend and Force Speed and pushed them to the highest degree) despite being highly skilled at using the force Meetra was also a highly Proficient Lightsaber duelist who utilized powerful forms like Makashi, Shi-cho and Soresu, she demonstrated her lightsaber Prowess when she dueled the powerful sith lord darth sion on both korriban and Malachor, she was capable of defeating the sith apprentice of Darth Nihilus, Visas Marr while still trying to build and find parts for her lightsaber, and was also capable of Defeating the dark lady of the sith Traya who was considered a powerful lightsaber duelist(Here's a quote if ya don't believe me. "As a former member of the Jedi Order, Darth Traya is a master of lightsaber combat" I believe the source is the KoTOR guide)

Versus

Darth Talon
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f0/38/5d/f0385d317395abcb1cda2504e852499f.jpg
The most trusted and Loyal of all of Krayt's apprentices, Darth Talon is a highly skilled lightsaber duelist who was capable of holding her own against the powerful jedi masters, Wolf Sazen and Shado Vao, as well as hold out against Cade Skywalker and jedi knight Hosk Trey'lis, she would later become the sith master of the young skywalker and was even able to fight against the powerful sith Darth Nihl, as a force user Talon was exceptionally talented in the use of Force lightning. she was able to force push the jedi master Shado Vao and disorient him for some time and was able to use the rare technique force cloak.

who will win the powerful dark lady of the sith or the astonishing jed exile? both these combatants our at their peek of power(meaning KoTOR 2 Meetra Surik)

Astor Ebligis
Huge mismatch. Meetra Surik easily.

NewGuy01
Lol.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, Surik wins in a close fight.

Thank you, also guys please don't forget to vote on the poll right up there thank you

Emperordmb
Meetra has impressed me more than Talon has, so I'm giving this to her.

NewGuy01
Those are like, the two best pics I've seen of either character though.

Fated Xtasy
Those are like, the two best pics I've seen of either character though. Thank you, it was hard finding a none 'explicit' pic of Talon and it was a lot harder to find a good picture for the exile

UltimateAnomaly
Talon loses. Bit of a bad match. And the poll shows it.

Nephthys
Interesting. Talon was argued to be close to Ventress before. So people think Meetra is at baldys level or above?

PTforthewin
Talon because meetra is ****ing fugly

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Interesting. Talon was argued to be close to Ventress before. So people think Meetra is at baldys level or above?

Just because she was argued ti be doesn't mean she is.

NewGuy01
Ventress would solidly outmatch Surik.

DarthAnt66
Meetra would take Ventress.

Q99

I do, yea.

Emperordmb
Awwwwwhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Who voted for Talon in the poll?

Nephthys
:looks at Q:

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Meetra would take Ventress.

You think Nyriss could overpower Ventress in a duel in less than 5 seconds? Because that's what she did to Meetra. She'd have to be Palpatine level were that the case, even if she was amped by Dromund Kaas.

Q99
I've heard an argument -one that I like- that novel Meetra had not been peak Meetra, and what happened was during KotoR2 she was drawing on her bonds including the one with Traya. So peak-Meetra would've done much better against Nyriss.

:looks at Q:

I support Meetra in this bout!

And there's only one of me!

NewGuy01
I think that argument is a poor attempt at patching the Exile's character up to what it used to be, rather than what it currently is. The theory itself doesn't make much sense.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
I think that argument is a poor attempt at patching the Exile's character up to what it used to be, rather than what it currently is. The theory itself doesn't make much sense.

That theory was coined, thought of and written by me....(granted there are a bunch of other kmc user that came up with their own theory)

That Said unlike many of my predecessors I've actually provided evidence that supports my theory, provided points that - at least in my opinion, are actually well thought out and comprehensible for people of ALL ages ( I am sorry if you couldn't understand no sarcasm) if you have some questions that you thought I might have missed or purposely left out please pm about it and I promise you I will respond.

DarthAnt66
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t594864.html
Sas, it wasn't really speculation, I believe Traya states she draws off her companions power, at least according to Zampano. I haven't played the game in a while, so my memory on it is poor.

NewGuy01
Yes, she does. It's not like she'd lose those Force Bonds, she'd still be capable of drawing on their power no matter the location. Not only that, but she'd be drawing off of Revan's power as well.

Fated Xtasy
Yes, she does. It's not like she'd lose those Force Bonds, she'd still be capable of drawing on their power no matter the location. Not only that, but she'd be drawing off of Revan's power as well.

Its Never stated that Meetra draws on Revan's power, i might be wrong though, That said Meetra was able to form bonds quite easily but considering their situation on Dromund Kass I highly doubt the Bond formed that quickly, I mean it has been stated that Meetra can form force bonds quite easily but never is it said that she can quickly established a form bond, however like I said I could be wrong

DarthAnt66
She's like Nihilus, she feeds on everyone but it's more of instinct, not her own choice.

Once she fully recovered from being a wound, she wouldn't be drawing off anything anymore. By the time of the novel, she is stated by Revan to be fully recovered.

NewGuy01
Well then by the same logic, her entire time as a Force Wound wasn't her own power, so it could be considered an additional amp rather than her regular strength.

Still, though, even if she was more powerful as a Force Wound, her skill and other abilities would remain the same, so how much difference do you think it would make if she had greater power to back her up?

DarthAnt66
Greater powers leads to greater reflexes, endurance, telekinesis, etc. Quite frankly, greatly.

Q99
Basically, she went from being Ms Badass McAwesome, to 'just' a skilled and reasonably powerful Jedi master.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Basically, she went from being Ms Badass McAwesome, to 'just' a skilled and reasonably powerful Jedi master.
This is her in KOTOR though, not her in Revan.

Q99
Yes, exactly, so Ms Badass McAwesome wins.

NewGuy01
But perhaps she was never the Badass McAwesome she was believed to be.

Q99
Considering the sith she took out? She'd pretty much have to be.

NewGuy01
Atris was her best non-circumstancial victory.

PTforthewin
Because killing m

PTforthewin
Because killing cannon fodder sith is a cool feat, wow

Q99
Atris was her best non-circumstancial victory.

Which is quite impressive, as Atris was a council member said to be a masterful practitioner of Juyo (+trained the handmaidens), as well as having powerful force abilities.

Even her 'circumstantial' ones are quite good. The circumstances of Sion made him more mortal, but didn't reduce his combat skills. Nihilus had a good amount of power aside from his drain. And while Traya didn't want to kill her, nor did she softball things and let Meetra chop off parts just for kicks.

NewGuy01
Atris is good, yeah, but it's not like she'd kick Talon's ass.

Well for one, his combat skills aren't really even noted. His immortality is all everyone cares about lol.

Don't you understand the context? Nihilus was weakened severely from attempting to drain the Exile, and then having his Force Bonds from Visas and Traya cut off. And then the Exile has both Visas and Mandalore by her side to win the fight.

Q99

Well for one, his combat skills aren't really even noted. His immortality is all everyone cares about lol.

And he'd felt he'd grown in power over time to the point where Meetra was Traya's final test of him as an apprentice.

DarthAnt66
Bump.

NewGuy01
Yeah, still Talon tbh.

carthage
Surik probably loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.