Plo Koon VS Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Fair fight this time, both are 20 meters apart at start, who would win?

chilled monkey
While Savage should not be underestimated, in a "fair fight" without anyone else to worry about, I think Plo would beat him.

Nalaniel
I'm going with Plo Koon.

Jmanghan
Plo Koon takes this with difficulty.

NewGuy01
I'm still going with Savage in a close fight.

carthage
Plo with high difficulty.

WildBantha88
Plo no difficulty, unless he is having an off day again like he did in there first fight

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Plo no difficulty, unless he is having an off day again like he did in there first fight

Your intentful ignorance is astounding.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Your intentful ignorance is astounding. I openly admit bias against Savage and I don't reply to threads with the Tor Protags because I do not recognize them. Ik this makes you dislike me but hey...what r u ganna do

NewGuy01
In a forum that was created with the intention of fact-based debate, choice based on favoritism has no relevance.

I didn't notice the TOR protagonists thing, you're an awful big fan of Satele to be putting blinders on to SWTOR.

carthage
Plo is probably 3rd or 4th best on the council imo, hes' going to take Savage. In terms of feats I don't see many of his contemporaries outshining him.

NewGuy01
At the absolute best he's fifth on the Council, behind Yoda/Mace/Kenobi/Anakin. I'd also argue some figures from the B-Team may be superior to him.

Either way, Savage is even better than that, their last fight proved it.

WildBantha88
In a forum that was created with the intention of fact-based debate, choice based on favoritism has no relevance.

I didn't notice the TOR protagonists thing, you're an awful big fan of Satele to be putting blinders on to SWTOR.
I will recognize the Protags as soon as something solid comes out that establishes them as actual characters. Yeno race, personality, appearance, things that actual characters usually have. Right now they are just a walking pile of accolades. Its not that I dislike any of them as characters, its not like I could they aren't characters, I just want something to actually establish them.

Now for savage I just don't like savage

Fated Xtasy
I may dislike Savage, but his performance against Sidious is very impressive even if sidious wasn't trying that hard, that said Plo Koon was able to fight off a very powerful ventress with a broken arm. and is considerably stronger in lightsaber combat than the brutish form(if such a style could even be called a form) that Savage used. because of his refined and highly trained skill with Form V I think Koon would win.

In a forum that was created with the intention of fact-based debate, choice based on favoritism has no relevance Oh please Newguy, this forum is filled will all those things, we are ALL guilty of having some sort of Biased towards characters and favortisim towards another, You need only lookat Emperordmb and his respect and love for Darth Bane, DarthAnt for his endless barrage of quotes that have made Revan a more respectable character that forums has just started to take seriously, Nepthys, whose logical yet at the same time hold some biased towards Revan(I got a quote ready if you want it) and even me with my biased towards Savage, Koon, Kolar, Maul and Nyriss, but we ALL(Sometimes) see logic.

I didn't notice the TOR protagonists thing, you're an awful big fan of Satele to be putting blinders on to SWTOR Leaving him alone Newguy, he just openly admitted his biased(and acknowledged it) at least he's honest, besides the Protags have nothing that established them as characters

Nephthys
I would like to hear that quote.

NewGuy01
Yes, Xtasy, everyone here is biased to some degree in one way or another, but the point is to try and abstain from that bias, not embrace it.

Fated Xtasy
Yes, Xtasy, everyone here is biased to some degree in one way or another, but the point is to try and abstain from that bias, not embrace it.

I agree, dude all im saying is that NO ONE is exempt from being biased.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I would like to hear that quote.

Alright here ya go and i'll even get you the thread link too
Lol, no.

HoT is basically Revan, except not a total loser.

Emperordmb
Agreed. Everybody is biased to an extent, and one becomes an ******* when they start saying "everybody else is mad biased, but I'm the least biased person on here. LOL let's rate everybody's bias"

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Agreed. Everybody is biased to an extent, and one becomes an ******* when they start saying "everybody else is mad biased, but I'm the least biased person on here. LOL let's rate everybody's bias"

I'm not trying to call out people and start shit, I'm just stating facts and answering's Neph's request. anyway this is starting to get off topic, lets just stop it here and let this discussion die here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Alright here ya go and i'll even get you the thread link too

I'm not biased against Revan's abilities so much as I am about him being a wiener who screws up all the time.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm not trying to call out people and start shit, I'm just stating facts and answering's Neph's request. anyway this is starting to get off topic, lets just stop it here and let this discussion die here.
I know, and I wasn't calling anyone here out either.

WildBantha88
Yes, Xtasy, everyone here is biased to some degree in one way or another, but the point is to try and abstain from that bias, not embrace it. Do you ever see me making a Savage Opress thread or a protag thread? No I don't think that would be embracing it

NewGuy01
I meant trying to abstain from being biased as much as you can, rather than embracing the fact that you are and not caring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.