Which TERMINATOR Model looks more like someone you would call the Man Of Steel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HorrorMovies
I know Superman's the man of steel, but between these two TERMINATOR's who looks more like someone who could be called the man of steel

T-800

Or

T-1000

?

Zack Fair
Arnold

HorrorMovies
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Arnold

Even though Arnold didn't have a penis, but the T-1000 sure did.... If he can make his finger grow into a huge sharp, metal rod, then he can make any part of his body grow.............

marwash22
wtf.

riv6672
Wait, how did the T 800 not have a penis? In T2 he walks into bar and a waitress very obviously checks out his package!

Still, the whole T 1000 sharp metal penis mental image makes me go
Originally posted by marwash22
wtf.

NemeBro
Originally posted by HorrorMovies
Even though Arnold didn't have a penis, but the T-1000 sure did.... If he can make his finger grow into a huge sharp, metal rod, then he can make any part of his body grow............. gay

HorrorMovies
Originally posted by NemeBro
gay

It is gay and I like it better that way. big grin

HorrorMovies
Originally posted by riv6672
Wait, how did the T 800 not have a penis? In T2 he walks into bar and a waitress very obviously checks out his package!

Still, the whole T 1000 sharp metal penis mental image makes me go

I didn't see a penis when the T-800 got up from the gas truck explosion..... The T-1000 could make himself one and make it grow like he did his stabbing finger.... Sarah was lucky he stuck it in her shoulders and not up her vagina because he could of ripped out her uterous and did some ****ed up damage.

marwash22
^ this guy has clearly written some Terminator fanfiction in his day.

Mindset
Bruce, is that you?

riv6672
Originally posted by HorrorMovies
I didn't see a penis when the T-800 got up from the gas truck explosion.....

laughing

jinXed by JaNx
stupid

HorrorMovies

Atleast the T-800 still has metal fingers and metal toes I can suck.... As long as the T-800 can work it as good as the T-1000 can his, does size matter? lol

riv6672
Ack!eek!

Time for a coffee break... big grin

HorrorMovies
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.