Are TOR sith cannon fodder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
To me yes, satele speed blitzed like 4 of them and proceeded to kill 3 more wit ease and they didn't even block. So did Ven Zallow, the only good sith you see in the trailer are Malgus, and that one sith that killed 2 jedi (lord adraas?) in all of the TOR trailer scenes especially in the decieved scenes you see more jedi pwning sith then sith pwning jedi. To me it seems there similiar to stormtroopers.

Nephthys
All regular Sith are fodder to the truly powerful Jedi.

deathslash
Originally posted by Nephthys
All regular Sith are fodder to the truly powerful Jedi. this

Q99
And likewise, all regular Jedi are fodder to truly powerful Sith.

Doesn't make them fodder in normal circumstances, just when fighting the best of the best.

NewGuy01
thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by PTforthewin
one sith that killed 2 jedi (lord adraas?) in all of the TOR trailer scenes

Yeah I think he is Adraas. Also standing in front in the ship that crushed into the jedi temple.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by PTforthewin
To me yes, satele speed blitzed like 4 of them and proceeded to kill 3 more wit ease and they didn't even block. So did Ven Zallow, the only good sith you see in the trailer are Malgus, and that one sith that killed 2 jedi (lord adraas?) in all of the TOR trailer scenes especially in the decieved scenes you see more jedi pwning sith then sith pwning jedi. To me it seems there similiar to stormtroopers.
Actually Satele is just that damn good.

Sith apparently approached highest standards in the context of their respective ideals with reconstituted ancient Sith Empire.

Q99
If four rank-and-file of any side could beat a Grand Master/Top Sith Lord, then there wouldn't be nearly as much emphasis on individual skill. Send 10 Jedi Knights to take both Maul and Palpatine at the same time...

PTforthewin
10 jedi knights > maul and savage

Q99
I'm pretty sure it'd take more than that.

My estimates are, for a council-level fighter, you're generally going to need 6-9 Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors (with no distractions, just everyone focusing on them).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.