TPM Maul vs S5 Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Battle takes place in the Naboo Theed palace.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Maul here.

PTforthewin
Maul

NewGuy01
Maul by a considerable margin.

Nephthys
Theres no considerable margin. Ventress is close to Kenobi in fighting ability, so shes close to Maul too.

NewGuy01
She hasn't fought Kenobi one on one since the Cestus Deception, where he's admittedly inferior to and in awe of Kit Fisto.

Ventress is inferior to Savage, who Kenobi has the tip on.

Q99
Maul's gonna be better in force, but since it's just TPM Maul I don't see a saber advantage.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Ventress is inferior to Savage, who Kenobi has the tip on.

Ventress is *oddly* at a disadvantage to him, considering her own feats.

I think she may just have a problem with his raw strength.

NewGuy01
I don't mean to be too rude by this, but this is ridiculous. How exactly has Maul improved as a duelist after being a savage in a cave for over a decade? Maul's improvement after his re-incarnation was the power in the dark side he gained after achieving new heights of hatred for Kenobi, and Sidious.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Theres no considerable margin. Ventress is close to Kenobi in fighting ability, so shes close to Maul too.

Infinities has Kenobi own Ventress if she were to fight him on Kamino. But I do agree that TPM Maul is most certainly not far more powerful than Ventress.

Nephthys
In AotC? Well of course, shes got basically no real training at that point.

Ventress may not have had a 1on1 in a while, but she did knock him out after Dooku betrayed her.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
In AotC? Well of course, shes got basically no real training at that point.

No during the Battle of Kamino in TCWs.

Low-end showing.

DARTH POWER
Kenobi went all out against Opress after he killed Adi. I doubt Kenobi has ever gone completely all out against Ventress. And lets not forget he was her superior in TCW movie.

PTforthewin
Kenobi was about to kill Opress, maul blocked his blade

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Kenobi was about to kill Opress, maul blocked his blade

Yes, but Opress wasn't prepared for Kenobi to attack him so not really relevant.

TheDarthBoy
Km going with Maul on this one. Too easy especially when he closes the gap. Ventress is still on the cocky side but so is maul but he was a bit more silent giving him an edge in composure. His Tking is a bit better then hers. also combining his karate technique with his saber sequences will also trip Ventress allowing for an easy kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.