Kotor Revan vs Star Forge Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Maul replaces Malak at the end of Kotor 1. Revan has just fought through the Star Forge to get to him and they are ready to throw down. Maul gets the Star Forge amp and has the Jedi to drain (and knows Force Drain on par with Malaks ability with it).

Can Maul succeed where Malak failed. Failed. Failed miserably.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul.

DarthAnt66
Revan.
Malak would have a better chance then Maul. He knows Revan's techniques, fighting styles, etc. On top of this, he knows a lot more Force powers, like Force Immunity. wink

Nephthys
Revan doesn't know Revan's techniques, how does Malak?

Force Immunity is a game mechanic.

DarthAnt66
From the fight on the Leviathan.

Force Resistance however is a real power.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_resistance
By Force Immunity I mean an advanced version of it.

PTforthewin
Maul > Revan

NewGuy01
This is Revan before gaining a significant boost in both power and knowledge from regaining his memories, so I daresay Maul may win without the Jedi or the Nexus. wink

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan doesn't know Revan's techniques, how does Malak?

Pretty sure Star Forge Revan knows all of Revan's fighting techniques during endgame.

carthage
Maul

Jmanghan
I already made a thread similar to this, and everyone said that normal TPM Maul could take Revan Reborn... So... Yeah, there's that.

However, this match won't be a stomp, but Revan will inevitably lose, especially considering that Maul is empowered by the Star Forge.

Nephthys
What if it was Ventress? Or Savage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.