Gregor Clegane vs Movie Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
This is Gregor Clegane from Game of Thrones (Season 4)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140519041344/gameofthrones/images/8/83/Gregor_Clegane_Season_4.png

Height - 7'11
Weight - 420 Pounds (All muscle according to Martin)
Strength:
- He is able to wield a 6 foot 2H greatsword with a single hand.
- Wears plate armor so heavy ordinary men can't move in it.
- Cut men in half with 1 single blow.

VS

1. Leatherface
2. Bane (TDKR)
3. Freddy Krueger (Real World - FvJ)
3. Michael Myers (Remake)
4. Jason Voorhees (I-V)
4. Michael Myers (Classic - H4-6)
5. Jason Voorhees (Zombie - VI+)
6. Jeepers Creepers (I-II)

FIGHT RULES:

- Random Encounter in open area
- Starts with Hand to Hand Combat (No Weapons), but later they can pick their signature weapons - chainsaw, kitchen knife, machete etc...(Clegane - 2H Sword)

First one to incapacitate wins the fight.

Epicurus
Stops at 5.

NemeBro
He impressed you that much in the last episode huh?

Epicurus
^I haven't seen the last episode yet. And the OP apparently seems to be including book feats as well, based on the citation of Martin's comments.

marwash22
if the Mountain isn't wearing armor Freddy pokes him full of holes.

michaelx
Originally posted by Epicurus
Stops at 5.

So how does he plan to kill classic myers and jason?

quanchi112
Oh screw this guy. He stops at Freddy hard. Overrated according to the show anyways.

Epicurus
Originally posted by michaelx
So how does he plan to kill classic myers and jason?
By tearing them apart limb from limb.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh screw this guy. He stops at Freddy hard. Overrated according to the show anyways.

He's not overrated. He just fought the Jamie Lannister of spear fighting. Who found the chinks in his armor that no sword fighter could get. He crushed a mans skull and has cut people clean in half with a bastard sword that he swings around like a bat.

He's also cut through a horses neck with one swipe. He's not overrated. He just fought someone much faster and more skilled. Which pretty much no one on this list can claim to be.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
He's not overrated. He just fought the Jamie Lannister of spear fighting. Who found the chinks in his armor that no sword fighter could get. He crushed a mans skull and has cut people clean in half with a bastard sword that he swings around like a bat.

He's also cut through a horses neck with one swipe. He's not overrated. He just fought someone much faster and more skilled. Which pretty much no one on this list can claim to be. He got his ass absolutely handed to him and only won due to taunting. Oberyn took his eyes off his target and that was the opening the freak needed. Oberyn is a much smaller man who never tanked this kind of strength before.

Freddy tanked Voorhees strength and tore him up. Jason has superior strength, damage soak, and experience compared to Clegane.

Being dominated and winning ala Maul style against a much smaller man isn't impressive, sissy.

NemeBro
Oberyn squealed like a little girl when his skull caved in.

You seem upset.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro

You seem upset.

lol.

quanchi112

You seem upset. That just means his pain receptors work.

Anyone not squealing while having that happen to their eyes and head doesn't have proper innervation.

He still showed himself to be far superior to him just like Maul did.

Clegane is some strong guy. Thats it. He has shit for skill.

smile

michaelx
By tearing them apart limb from limb.

Something other than just standing there and letting him do it ay?

Not sure if clegane can carry a tombstone.

Anyone not squealing while having that happen to their eyes and head doesn't have proper innervation.

smile

Should have taken PCP before the fight.

dadudemon
Who is stronger:

Khan or Gregor?

NemeBro
That just means his pain receptors work.

He still showed himself to be far superior to him just like Maul did.

Clegane is some strong guy. Thats it. He has shit for skill.

smile Oberyn lost the duel. He was proven to be a coward as he sobbed in his final moments. Gregor is courage personified. Cry some more. smile

quanchi112
Oberyn lost the duel. He was proven to be a coward as he sobbed in his final moments. Gregor is courage personified. Cry some more. smile False.

Oberyn dominated him and lost due to looking at his wife. Without her being there he crushes him and doesn't need to dick around by pulling weapons out of him.

Gregor is a weak, fighter with little skill with a. Sword. Just strong. Oberyn outclasses him by a mile.

smile

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Who is stronger:

Khan or Gregor?

Gregor, obviously. The skull of the man he crushed was far younger, and thereby more dense.

quanchi112
Who is stronger:

Khan or Gregor? Khan.

NemeBro
False.

Oberyn dominated him and lost due to looking at his wife. Without her being there he crushes him and doesn't need to dick around by pulling weapons out of him.

Gregor is a weak, fighter with little skill with a. Sword. Just strong. Oberyn outclasses him by a mile.

smile If he's such a good fighter, why is he dead?

You need to calm down. Don't get so emotionally attached to throwaway characters like Oberyn. smile

marwash22
who do you guys think would win between Oberyn and "pre-Luke Skywalker" Jaime?

NemeBro
Probably Jaime. The method Oberyn used to fight Gregor wouldn't work nearly as well on Jaime, and if he decided to go standard sword and board he definitely won't be as capable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
who do you guys think would win between Oberyn and "pre-Luke Skywalker" Jaime? Oberyn. Jaime was in awe of him. Rightfully so.

quanchi112
If he's such a good fighter, why is he dead?

You need to calm down. Don't get so emotionally attached to throwaway characters like Oberyn. smile

I already told you the reasons why in two posts. You ignoring him easily stabbing and dominating the slow, dumb brute isn't going to go away. He lost due to pulling the weapon out of him and looking at his wife. One on one he mauls him.

He's a Darth maul character. Just amazing. Clegane is a slow, chump.

smile

marwash22
Oberyn. Jaime was in awe of him. Rightfully so. yeah, i thought Jaime was impressed too, though he could have been thoroughly amused. not sure.

i think Jaime would win tho. All that flashy shit wouldn't fly seeing as Jaime could likely match Oberyn's speed.

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/indiana-jones-finest/indy-best1.gif

NemeBro
He's also dead, and lost the duel. Be mad. smile

Robtard

Jamie would have "beaten them all". Would be an epic duel though, but all that dancing Oberyn did wouldn't work so well against a fast and skilled opponent such as Jamie.

quanchi112
yeah, i thought Jaime was impressed too, though he could have been thoroughly amused. not sure.

i think Jaime would win tho. All that flashy shit wouldn't fly seeing as Jaime could likely match Oberyn's speed.

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/indiana-jones-finest/indy-best1.gif Jaime wasn't that impressive to me at all when he took on Stark. He also got his ass kicked by the man woman.

He is overrated.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Jamie would have "beaten them all". Would be an epic duel though, but all that dancing Oberyn did wouldn't work so well against a fast and skilled opponent such as Jamie. Jaime in the show is not as skilled as Ned Stark.

Jaime is something of a little pussy in the show, compared to the books.

Robtard
Jaime in the show is not as skilled as Ned Stark.

Jaime is something of a little pussy in the show, compared to the books.

They were close in skill, except Jamie was smiling most of the time while Ned had a "oh shit" face. Jamie was surprised Ned was doing so well though.

Yeah, that is overall true. He's still touted as one of the best with a blade though and he did take on Brienne who is a beast, despite being in a weakened state.

Can't recall if the show ever spoke of Ned's skills. Did it?

dadudemon

haha

Lawd Jeezus...

NemeBro
They were close in skill, except Jamie was smiling most of the time while Ned had a "oh shit" face. Jamie was surprised Ned was doing so well though.

Yeah, that is overall true. He's still touted as one of the best with a blade though and he did take on Brienne who is a beast, despite being in a weakened state.

Can't recall if the show ever spoke of Ned's skills. Did it?

GRRM sure as **** did. He said show!Ned would have beaten Jaime had the fight gone on.

Furthermore, Barristan indicates that Ned is more humble than he has any right to be and that he may not have been able to beat him in the war.

Jaime himself has heard of Ned's skills and asked him why he never rides out to participate in tourneys. Ned said something like "I never go to tourneys because I don't want people I may have to kill one day to see how I fight."

Robtard
GRRM sure as **** did. He said show!Ned would have beaten Jaime had the fight gone on.

Furthermore, Barristan indicates that Ned is more humble than he has any right to be and that he may not have been able to beat him in the war.

Jaime himself has heard of Ned's skills and asked him why he never rides out to participate in tourneys. Ned said something like "I never go to tourneys because I don't want people I may have to kill one day to see how I fight."

Citation for this GRRM show claim? Not that I think you're lying, I just want to see it from the fat man's mouth.

I do vagely remember the books telling us of Ned being average and then dropping hints that he's far from it. Am tempted to read them again, since GRRM is taking his sweet ****ing fat time.

ares834
Jamie would have "beaten them all". Would be an epic duel though, but all that dancing Oberyn did wouldn't work so well against a fast and skilled opponent such as Jamie.

thumb up

Jaime was the best swordsmen in Westeros.

NemeBro
Citation for this GRRM show claim? Not that I think you're lying, I just want to see it from the fat man's mouth.

I do vagely remember the books telling us of Ned being average and then dropping hints that he's far from it. Am tempted to read them again, since GRRM is taking his sweet ****ing fat time. Ned in the books is a pretty average fighter by noble standards. George has said this explicitly.

I won't postpone the post for its sake, but I am looking for the quote in question. In the meantime have this:

"Tolkien made the wrong choice when he brought Gandalf back. Screw Gandalf. He had a great death and the characters should have had to go on without him."
- George RR Martin

marwash22
haha

Lawd Jeezus...

both are blonde.
both are missing a hand.
both have dick fathers.
both love their sister waaaaaay too much.

Robtard
both are blonde.
both are missing a hand.
both have dick fathers.
both love their sister waaaaaay too much.

How's being clever working out for you, mouth?

marwash22
better than it's working out for Tyrion right about now. peaches

lol, he was so dejected at the end of the episode.

NemeBro
I can't find this shit ****ing anyway.

Maybe it's in the episode commentary?

Robtard
better than it's working out for Tyrion right about now. peaches

lol, he was so dejected at the end of the episode.

Was funny how his epic "He ****ing did it! He took down the Mountain and I'm saved!" smile promptly went to shit.

Epicurus
Who is stronger:

Khan or Gregor?
Well, Clegane performed the exact same feat that Khan did, despite being mortally wounded so...

quanchi112
Well, Clegane performed the exact same feat that Khan did, despite being mortally wounded so... Khan is obviously stronger.

Arachnid1
GRRM sure as **** did. He said show!Ned would have beaten Jaime had the fight gone on. F*ck yes! Long live Ned!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
F*ck yes! Long live Ned! Ned was rather stupid though and in the end he deserved to die.

focus4chumps

still butthurt because your man-crush got his head popped like a grape?

are your days of being game of thrones tourist at an end?

all of your feats/battlezone dumb****-logic proved fallacious in one single act.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
still butthurt because your man-crush got his head popped like a grape?

are your days of being game of thrones tourist at an end? He crushed Clegane. In a forum fight he decimates him along with anyone else on the show. It is fine. Clegane is just strong. Thats it. One on one Oberyn stomps.

smile

focus4chumps
He crushed Clegane. In a forum fight he decimates him along with anyone else on the show. It is fine. Clegane is just strong. Thats it. One on one Oberyn stomps.

smile

only he got his ****ing head popped, didnt he? *butthurt concealment smilie*

quanchi112
only he got his ****ing head popped, didnt he? *butthurt concealment smilie* That is fine he still proved to be his superior ala Maul style.

I can live with that.

smile

Oberyn>>anyone on the show thus far.

focus4chumps
That is fine he still proved to be his superior ala Maul style.

oh OBVIOUSLY.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3-1.gif

quanchi112
oh OBVIOUSLY.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3-1.gif You can ignore the context of him pulling his weapon out like the man infant you are. Thats fine.

laughing out loud

focus4chumps
he was an idiot who took his eyes off his enemy and chose to prance about and showboat. cry more about it.

quanchi112
he was an idiot who took his eyes off his enemy and chose to prance about and showboat. cry more about it. So what ? He showed he can crush him. He is like Maul with unbelievable skill but in a forum battle he wins.

It's like saying that damn dumb bad guy why didn't he kill the good guy when he had the chance. Plot, kiddo.

focus4chumps
he was reckless and stupid and paid the price for his showboating.

obvious character trait and not simply an isolated incident.

Robtard
Quan. Who are you going to mancrush now. Jon? Tywin? Sandor? Daario?

quanchi112
he was reckless and stupid and paid the price for his showboating.

obvious character trait and not simply an isolated incident. It was due to the circumstances of the situation. He already proved his skill was vastly superior.

When did it happen prior to ?

Quit making things up and running from the context, man child.

quanchi112
Quan. Who are you going to mancrush now. Jon? Tywin? Sandor? Daario? Quit obsessing over what I like. This has always been very single white female of you.

focus4chumps
It was due to the circumstances of the situation. He already proved his skill was vastly superior.

When did it happen prior to ?

Quit making things up and running from the context, man child.

are you really this stupid?

i wish your whore mother had done a better job home-schooling you.

quanchi112
are you really this stupid?

i wish your whore mother had done a better job home-schooling you. Concession accepted. You're visibly shaken here. And FYI not everyone's mother behaves in the manner yours does. Your mother obviously didn't have a high self esteem.

Robtard
LoL, did you not pay attention? Let's see how "recklessness" is an Oberyn character trait, just from the shows, since you can't read books longer then 50 pages.

-Threatens Lannisters openly in King's Landing
-Picks fights with Lannister men in the keep
-Drinks before a duel

Clearly, not reckless behavior at all and it's not like he was portrayed as the brash type. Nope, none of that.

Silent Master
LoL, did you not pay attention? Let's see how "recklessness" is an Oberyn character trait, just from the shows, since you can't read books longer then 50 pages.

-Drinks before a duel

Clearly, not reckless behavior at all and it's not like he was portrayed as the brash type. Nope, none of that.

You have to remember, this is quantroll; facts don't matter.

quanchi112

-Drinks before a duel

Clearly, not reckless behavior at all and it's not like he was portrayed as the brash type. Nope, none of that. Again, he won the skills part and his comment addressed Tyrion's same claim.

He was fine for battle just looked at his wife and pulled the weapon out. That's all.

He never lost a duel prior to. We are going by show so quit making things up.

Robtard
So a non sequitur response since you realized what an ass you made of yourself by implying that recklessness was not a Oberyn (your favorite per claims) character trait, when that is exactly what he is; part of what made him good. You are the GoT tourist.

quanchi112
So a non sequitur response since you realized what an ass you made of yourself by implying that recklessness was not a Oberyn (your favorite per claims) character trait, when that is exactly what he is; part of what made him good. You are the GoT tourist. He was completely adequate in combat. His skills impressed Jaime so Tyrion's claims of what he should do or shouldn't do don't mean jackshit. He isn't trained in combat nor do any set of rules apply for all people.

The circumstances here were far different. He wasn't there to just kill him he was there to force a confession. This is why he pulled his weapon out and wouldn't kill him yet. He even explained this so trying to paint this one fight as indicative of all fights is both moronic and nonsensical. How many guys raped and murdered his sister ?

Actually think for a change. This is just awful.

focus4chumps

-Drinks before a duel

we are supposed to ignore this because the pathetic whore-son thinks the red viper is sexy.

Concession accepted.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/R6VrtBY.gif

quanchi112
we are supposed to ignore this because the pathetic whore-son thinks the red viper is sexy.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/R6VrtBY.gif So you ignore the situational context and falsely apply it to made up fights and his entire history. Man child.

I accept both of your concessions.

Robtard
He was completely adequate in combat. His skills impressed Jaime so Tyrion's claims of what he should do or shouldn't do don't mean jackshit. He isn't trained in combat nor do any set of rules apply for all people.

The circumstances here were far different. He wasn't there to just kill him he was there to force a confession. This is why he pulled his weapon out and wouldn't kill him yet. He even explained this so trying to paint this one fight as indicative of all fights is both moronic and nonsensical. How many guys raped and murdered his sister ?

Actually think for a change. This is just awful. And now you're copying what I said to Nemebro in the GoT thread as a means to try and hide that you failed to understand even the basics of Oberyn's character.

Robtard

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/R6VrtBY.gif

I lol'd

quanchi112
And now you're copying what I said to Nemebro in the GoT thread as a means to try and hide that you failed to understand even the basics of Oberyn's character. His motivations were for this fight alone so trying to apply the circumstances to all fights is stupid. I explained why. You're too dense to really grasp much so just continue to rant, man infant.

Robtard
Strawman tactics now in some vain attempt to hide that you didn't understand that recklessness and brashness are defining character traits of Oberyn Martell. Drown in your ignorance.

quanchi112
Strawman tactics now in some vain attempt to hide that you didn't understand that recklessness and brashness are defining character traits of Oberyn Martell. Drown in your ignorance. Situational only. You can't apply situational circumstances to all fights where they aren't relevant.

smile

Robtard
Oberyn being reckless and brash wasn't just in the fight, you silly toddler. It's a character trait and it was displayed to us from his first scene. How did you miss this.

More importantly, if his recklessness, fearlessness and brashness (which you think he isn't) aren't the reasons why you liked the character, then what did it for you?

focus4chumps
Oberyn being reckless and brash wasn't just in the fight, you silly toddler. It's a character trait and it was displayed to us from his first scene. How did you miss this.

More importantly, if his recklessness, fearlessness and brashness (which you think he isn't) aren't the reasons why you liked the character, then what did it for you?

probably his sexy accent.

Silent Master

He missed it because he only watches youtube clips.

focus4chumps
he can now add "ASOIAF-Wiki chimp" to his resume

Robtard
probably his sexy accent.

Meh. I was focused on Ellaria when it can to the sex aspects. To each his own I guess.

NemeBro
In-character, Oberyn doesn't go for the kill due to cockiness.

He loses most battles in a versus thread. smile

Arachnid1
Ned was rather stupid though and in the end he deserved to die. I disagree. Ned made the right choice. Otherwise, Tommen and Myrcella (and Tyrion) would have been killed. That blood would have been on his hands, which is worse than death for such a noble character.

As great as he was, Oberyn fits the "rather stupid though and in the end he deserved to die" for his mistakes column better than Ned does.

Robtard

He loses most battles in a versus thread. smile This is probably true, great character; would make a poor MVF combatant for stated reasons. He'd get an opponent down and then Munson it all away.

quanchi112

More importantly, if his recklessness, fearlessness and brashness (which you think he isn't) aren't the reasons why you liked the character, then what did it for you? You are ignoring the circumstances of what actually took place and falsely applying the same set of circumstances to all fights.

Again, I don't have to break down the character for you but in this case I will to quench your obsession for the time being. His arrogance, his sense of personal belief in himself, his sense of purpose, and determination.

He doesn't just talk the talk like so many of you on here. I say I'm going yo do something I do it. You like most coward ***** from the sidelines while you never achieve your goals or follow through with anything. I am who I am both inside this board and outside. My sense of purpose and who I am is undeniable whereas you are like the masses. You do what every else does regardless of if you enjoy it or not. I bet at this point you don't even know anymore.

quanchi112

He loses most battles in a versus thread. smile Explain how this applies to a fictional matchup in this thread. More importantly explain what you believe he will do in character in the versus threads and support it.

Can't wait to tear you apart.

NemeBro
Explain how this applies to a fictional matchup in this thread. More importantly explain what you believe he will do in character in the versus threads and support it.

Can't wait to tear you apart. I suppose this would happen:

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/m31.gif

Robtard
You are ignoring the circumstances of what actually took place and falsely applying the same set of circumstances to all fights.

Again, I don't have to break down the character for you but in this case I will to quench your obsession for the time being. His arrogance, his sense of personal belief in himself, his sense of purpose, and determination.

He doesn't just talk the talk like so many of you on here. I say I'm going yo do something I do it. You like most coward ***** from the sidelines while you never achieve your goals or follow through with anything. I am who I am both inside this board and outside. My sense of purpose and who I am is undeniable whereas you are like the masses. You do what every else does regardless of if you enjoy it or not. I bet at this point you don't even know anymore.

Strawman, so ignoring.

Copying basically what I said, since you failed to grasp the basics of what makes up Oberyn's character and people laughed at you. Not clever. Not clever at all.

And a vapid rant about yourself. You're having another tough day it seems.

quanchi112
Strawman, so ignoring.

Copying basically what I said, since you failed to grasp the basics of what makes up Oberyn's character. Not clever.

And a vapid rant about yourself. You're having another tough day it seems. You shouldn't say ignoring you should say not understanding because clearly you don't.

No, you're like the others. Just sit on the sidelines and say he should have done this or that without ever doing anything for yourself. What a horrible role model you are. I hope they don't seek to emulate you.

Robtard
You shouldn't say ignoring you should say not understanding because clearly you don't.

No, you're like the others. Just sit on the sidelines and say he should have done this or that without ever doing anything for yourself. What a horrible role model you are. I hope they don't seek to emulate you.

Grammar-rage at maximum. You are having a very rough day today.

ps Maybe just copy me verbatim next time?

quanchi112
Grammar-rage at maximum. You are having a very rough day today.

ps Maybe just copy me verbatim next time? You are the one who can't grasp anything but that wouldn't indicate a rough day just an average day for yourself.

Ps. Nice job conceding you're a an terrible role model and coward.

Haha.

Robtard
You are the one who can't grasp anything but that wouldn't indicate a rough day just an average day for yourself.

Ps. Nice job conceding you're a an terrible role model and coward.

Haha.

"a an", just awful. Grammar-rage overload it seems.

But do let me know if you need any more insights into Oberyn's character, since you missed them all. He's actually a decent character beyond the exterior aspects you focused on.

marwash22
I suppose this would happen:

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/m31.gif not quite the same w/o that orgasmic screaming.

Squirtle
Stops at 3

quanchi112
"a an", just awful. Grammar-rage overload it seems.

But do let me know if you need any more insights into Oberyn's character, since you missed them all. He's actually a decent character beyond the exterior aspects you focused on. The same old girlish responses about grammar. You don't have anything between your legs. Your wife took it a long time ago.

You asked what I liked about him. I said so. I not doing a paper on all of his characteristics to appease your obsession with characters I like. Get a life and grow a pair. You cry like a woman all the time.

dadudemon
This is probably true, great character; would make a poor MVF combatant for stated reasons. He'd get an opponent down and then Munson it all away.

Nah.

CIS is off, by default, in vs. threads. Only if the OP specifies the combatants fight in character would that apply to a vs. thread.

quanchi112
Even in character he doesn't toy with his victims in this manner. He wanted to get a confession and said he would end it as soon as he did. Since there is no plot or audience for him to entertain he doesn't toy with his victim. One can't apply the situational circumstances from this fight to a one on one versus thread fight. That is silly.

Robtard
Nah.

CIS is off, by default, in vs. threads. Only if the OP specifies the combatants fight in character would that apply to a vs. thread.

Did you at least get the "Munson" reference. All that really matters.

Silent Master
Where does it state that CIS is off by default in vs threads...because according to this, CIS is on.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Silent Master
"Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates.

...and thats that.

cry more quan-she.

quanchi112
Did you at least get the "Munson" reference. All that really matters. Your kingpin joke aside I have already thoroughly decimated your horrible logic in a versus matchup. Go ask the brains in the family, your wife.

focus4chumps
wait...so are you asserting that CIS is turned off in this forum? did someone inform impediment? someone probably should, to avoid further confusion. we wouldnt want imp making any decisions which go over quan's head.

quanchi112
wait...so are you asserting that CIS is turned off in this forum? did someone inform impediment? someone probably should, to avoid further confusion. we wouldnt want imp making any decisions which go over quan's head. Use a cap every once in a while you heathen. I'm not a stickler for grammar but to see your childish, gibberish time after time can be annoying. I argue in character and based off logic and reasoning. You use self serving logic from thread to thread. I remain consistent while you wouldn't know consistency if it bit you in your bloated face.

focus4chumps
Use a cap every once in a while you heathen. I'm not a stickler for grammar but to see your childish, gibberish time after time can be annoying. I argue in character and based off logic and reasoning. You use self serving logic from thread to thread. I remain consistent while you wouldn't know consistency if it bit you in your bloated face.

so basically established forum rules are forfeit so that you may continue with this particular campain of attention whoring?

Robtard
Your kingpin joke aside

I have already thoroughly decimated your horrible logic in a versus matchup.

Go ask the brains in the family, your wife.

So you can google.

Strawman tactics again.

"You have a smart wife!", what a horrible burn, clown.

quanchi112
so basically established forum rules are forfeit so that you may continue with this particular campain of attention whoring? Oh go cry somewhere else. I have always been up front and consistent with how I argue. You're always so visibly shaken by the things I do.

focus4chumps
so essentually you are deliberately hijacking the topic by deliberately and openly denying forum rules. what a surprise.

quanchi112
so essentually you are deliberately hijacking the topic by deliberately and openly denying forum rules. what a surprise. No, I am not. Do us all a favor and go into hiding like Sadako has. He is a gutless coward.

Silent Master
In fact here is Imp agreeing with the comic vs rules, which BTW state that CIS is on

Originally posted by the ninjak
This is the best forum EVER! Couldn't be happier. You rock Impman!

We should also use Comic versus rules.

-No environment means fights take place in a featureless environment.
-CIS Character Induced Stupidity and PIS Plot Induced Stupidity rules in effect.
-Bloodlust for characters going all out.
-BFR Battlefield Removal in effect and if characters are placed in an environment with no BFR they should'nt necesserily go straight into the fight if the environment can help aid their shot at winning.

Originally posted by Impediment
Those seem legit to me. I'll work on amending the rules this weekend.

focus4chumps
and there it is. quan is once again a sniveling man-infant who is trying to override forum rules with his own special rules.

dadudemon
wait...so are you asserting that CIS is turned off in this forum? did someone inform impediment? someone probably should, to avoid further confusion. we wouldnt want imp making any decisions which go over quan's head.

Imp made a ruling on this years ago, actually. Yes, CIS is off by default unless the OP states otherwise.

For those interested in looking that up, it involved a discussion with Batman, I believe (and his unwillingness to kill). Have fun using KMC's search engine. smile

Silent Master
Imp made a ruling on this years ago, actually. Yes, CIS is off by default unless the OP states otherwise.

For those interested in looking that up, it involved a discussion with Batman, I believe (and his unwillingness to kill). Have fun using KMC's search engine. smile

I've already posted an Imp quote where he agreed with CIS being on by default.

focus4chumps

oh look. quan's helper monkey is lying and pretending to be a moderator again. adorable. does chimpy want a banana?

Robtard
Batman vs Boba Fett (iirc), funny thread.

quanchi112
and there it is. quan is once again a sniveling man-infant who is trying to override forum rules with his own special rules. Incorrect.

smile

dadudemon

Indeed.

But if you wanted me to STFU about this and not bring it up (so you guys could have your fun with Quanchi), you should have sent me a PM telling me to STFU.

NemeBro
Even in character he doesn't toy with his victims in this manner. Prove it, he only has one fight. smile

quanchi112
Prove it, he only has one fight. smile The elements of the story and drama aren't taking place in a forum fight. How is he going to force a confession if the guy hasn't done anything ? How is he going to take his attention off by looking at his wife if she isn't there ? You're trying to apply elements of the situation to every fight he has in moronic fashion.

I also surprised you let epidural openly mock and disrespect you in the TV game of thrones section.

NemeBro
So you don't have any other fight you can use? Shame.

Also I don't have time before I leave to respond to young Epicurus.

quanchi112
So you don't have any other fight you can use? Shame.

Also I don't have time before I leave to respond to young Epicurus.

I never said I had any other fights but you're acting like he will just be mimicking his entire sequence from the series despite those circumstances not being relevant here.

I debated using reasoning. If Oberyn didn't have to force a confession he says he will make it quick. In character outside these circumstances he kills and quickly according to him.

smile

dadudemon
Quanchi, why didn't you use the "Oberyn" legends stuff where Oberyn is a legend in many lands because of his fighting prowess?

Surely that puts him up there with people like Pre-Empire Strikes Back Jaime?

focus4chumps
Quanchi, why didn't you use the "Oberyn" legends stuff where Oberyn is a legend in many lands because of his fighting prowess?

such as...?

playa1258
Oberyn did destroy the Gregor, but you never ever mess around like that. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Silent Master

I just checked the thread, I didn't see any mod ruling on CIS...in fact the only comments regarding CIS I've found is where he agrees with the comic vs rules.

Robtard
Could be a different thread, as it was endless threads and years ago. Maybe the Batman Vs Swagger, now that was a funny thread.

But it was Batman vs someone and RJ started to argue well into the debate that Batman wouldn't kill, cos Batman had to be in character, while the other opponent could do whatever.

Character stupidity should (and is last I heard) be subject to the thread starter, why we have terms like "bloodlusted" to signify a character who may not go for a kill, will be doing so in the match.

quanchi112

Surely that puts him up there with people like Pre-Empire Strikes Back Jaime? I don't need to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.