You vs movie monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
You have been given the telekinesis power of Magneto , but not just on metallic objects and the teleportation power of movie Jumper , now you should go on a mission to defeat some movie monsters ! for each of them you have 2 days prep , and every battle happens in the place of its movie , how would you defeat these monsters ? create your own plan.

1. Monster from movie Host 2.All the aliens and predators from AVP 1

3.Monster from Cloverfield movie 4. Hydra from clash of titans 5.Kronos from Wrath of titans

6.Godzilla (2014)

Stealth Moose
I solo.

Tattoos N Scars
I assume I could teleport tanks and naval shops on top of aliens and predators to crush them. They should be easy.

Haven't seen Host 2.

Teleport or slam a nuke in Cloverfield's mouth.

Don't believe I could hurt Kronos.

Maybe teleport Godzilla's heart or brain out inside a giant metallic box.

TheGrat1
I have only seen 2, 3, and 6 and I would rapestomp. First order of business is crafting a steel surfboard and riding it anywhere like a pimp (why Mags doesn't do this instead of lazily floating from place to place is beyond me).

AVP. I create hundreds of steel ball bearings and perforate anything that gets in my way.

Cloverfield. Rip some I-beams out of buildings and impale the monster with them, then thread them through his skeleton and into his brain. I would control him like a marionette for the lulz.

Godzilla. Same as Cloverfield.

I wouldn't even need the Jumper abilities.

Arachnid1
I teleport vital organs out of Godzilla and Clover. /thread

KingD19
The 2 most powerful Jumpers we've seen(Hayden and Jamie Bell) can teleport objects as large as as a city bus, but they must be in motion already. And Hayden teleported an entire apartment, but it took everything he had and he nearly killed himself doing so.

It won't be so easy to just teleport gigantic, immobile body parts.

BruceSkywalker
I take care of business

SevenShackles
I slaughter them. Add more threats! I like this thread.

Firefly218
Why the **** would I be doing this? Am I high? I must be hallucinating thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.