Reborn Krayt runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How far does the 3rd Emperor get?

1. ROTS Kenobi
2. Count Dooku
3. Exar Kun
4. SWTOR Malgus
Boss: ROTS Yoda

Krayt gets full rest in between fights. all battles take place on an open desert terrain.

Q99
I say he gets to, and stops at, the boss. Though often in good fights.

NewGuy01
Loses at two. Can beat three and one, though.

carthage
Reborn Krayt can defeat Exar Kun. He's faster, a comparable duelist, and is likely more skilled. It'd be a good fight though his beating of Wyyrlok and Cade is slightly more impressive than Kun smashing Vodo. They should've given Kun more dueling feats

Q99
That's one of the big problems with the tales of the jedi stuff- it's fairly solid stories, but it didn't get the opportunity to go on all that long and there were no side-stories so it's not as developed as one would hope.

Well, that and it was a time when they thought Jedi was more about flashy force powers and magic than sabers.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Loses at two. Can beat three and one, though.

Jesus, are you serious?

You really overrate the PT era, don't you?

Astor Ebligis
Stops at 3.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jesus, are you serious?

You really overrate the PT era, don't you?

You really underestimate Dooku. Now granted Krayt will defeat Dooku, but it shouldn't make you incredulous that someone ranks Dooku over him, they are very close.

Also full rest or no, he'll likely be injured after a duel with the Count so he definitely goes down to 3.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
....Dark Transfer erm

Nephthys
Thank you.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
....Dark Transfer erm

Debatable that he can even use it. Also has never been used on someone of Dooku's calibre.

Nephthys
Cade isn't far off. And he wasn't injured when Krayt killed him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was more or less talking about how Krayt can heal any injuries given to himself by the Count.

Lord Stark
I was more or less talking about how Krayt can heal any injuries given to himself by the Count.

He can regenerate an amputated hand? laughing

Is he though? How did his final battle with Krayt go?

Nephthys
Almost as well as Dooku's fight would? Which is still pretty badly.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Almost as well as Dooku's fight would? Which is still pretty badly.

Didn't he kill Krayt though. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/erm.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He can regenerate an amputated hand? laughing

Well if he gets his hand chopped off then he'd probably, y'know, lose the fight. I was mainly talking about cuts, gashes, and bruises.

Lord Stark
Well if he gets his hand chopped off then he'd probably, y'know, lose the fight. I was mainly talking about cuts, gashes, and bruises.

Not necessarily, Krayt has an extremely high tolerance for pain.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
You really underestimate Dooku. Now granted Krayt will defeat Dooku, but it shouldn't make you incredulous that someone ranks Dooku over him, they are very close.

Also full rest or no, he'll likely be injured after a duel with the Count so he definitely goes down to 3.

thumb up

I've been back and forth when it comes to Krayt and Dooku, the former easily has more hype and has some formidable powers, but after "The Lost One" and "Dark Rendezvous" Dooku's own placement is solidified. I could see it going wire way. I'd wager both are superior to Exar Kun, though.

Nephthys
Call me when Dooku affects thousands with the Force.

Or is it "effects"? mmm

NewGuy01
Nah, you had it right the first time with "affect".

Darth Abonis
He clears it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.