wonder woman vs orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Everyone is in character.
2.Battle takes place in the amazon.
3. No weapons allowed.
4. Win via k.o

tkitna
Diana

safado
Oddly enough, at the moment I think that without weapons she wins.

carver9
Diana wins.

Khazra Reborn
I'll be the odd man out and say Orion. Stronger, and quite a bit better damage soak.

safado
Orion could win - but at the moment under Azarella Diana is being in a strength league that's not Superman (Superman and Hulk are ridiculous class) but a tier below. She's also a level-headed and skilled warrior and it's shown inthe writing, not given lip service

Orion could win on being a little bit stronger (difference is negligible likely) and also a skilled warrior I ust see him as being more likely to let his rage get the better of him and Diana be a colder, more calculating fighter. If Orion acts like he acts when he's a measured fighter - its a toss up

Golgo13
Orion.

h1a8
Although Orion is maybe stronger (maybe) I would say
Diana wins because she is more
skilled, faster with better agility.

Strength and durability only counts when skill and speed are fairly equal. If that was the case then I would give the slight nod to Orion. But that isn't the case here.

Insane Titan
Orion wins

DarkSaint85
Well, in character, I can see current Orion letting WW win.

celeyhyga17
Orion

deathslash
Orion wins more times than not.

Khazra Reborn
I dunno, Orion looked like he was convincingly getting the better of Superman in their brief encounter. Even loling at a speed blitz. Not sure if Diana could replicate something like that, she does have an obvious skill edge though.

StiltmanFTW
WW bites his balls off.

the Darkone
Orion

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I dunno, Orion looked like he was convincingly getting the better of Superman in their brief encounter. Even loling at a speed blitz. Not sure if Diana could replicate something like that, she does have an obvious skill edge though.
Not really. Orion was trying to kill Superman who was explicitly holding back. Lobdell has parasite do that to a blitz from Superman too.

safado
This was argued to death on hc. It looked like a standard superman Orion fight with Orion commenting on never being hit that hard or the heat vision, while he tried to kill a sort of sluggish superman

I thought superman came off as looking more powerful in a battle that was more of a skirmish. Orion looked more savage

Business as usual type fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.