What do you want from battlefront 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
I want it to be a lot similiar to battlefield 4 or Republic Commando,There should be several story lines, clones, rebels, empire, and confederacy. And maybe the new factions from the new movie. Also would you rather have star wars 1313 or KOTOR 3, I would want 1313 I'm tired as playing as some ****ing jedi, and I want tfu or GTA 5 like gameplay not crappy RPG gameplay

Darth Abonis
I want a good game with a cohesive storyline.

Lord Lucien
For it to exist.

NewGuy01
Instant Action mode and nothing else.

deathslash
It'd be greatly appreciated if they included both the Old and New Republic. I'd also like for there to be upgradable weapons but above all else, I want if to have a good story line and nice gameplay. I also want KotOR 3 more than I do 1313

NTJack0
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
For it to exist. This.

But since it won't, pointless thread.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
For it to NEVER exist.

Edited for accuracy.

Lord Lucien
B-b-but...

PTforthewin
Battlefront 3 will come out go on youtube

NTJack0
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Battlefront 3 will come out go on youtube Uh no, you're thinking of the new game called Battlefront by Dice, but it's not battlefront 3.

Dr. Matthew
I want this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnwXu0ZpySY

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NTJack0
Uh no, you're thinking of the new game called Battlefront by Dice, but it's not battlefront 3.

Same difference, no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.