Battlezone: Khan Noonien Singh vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fight takes place on Kronos. Khan is positioned in the same place he was at the start of the battle. Darth Vader is positioned where Uhura was at the start of the battle. These characters fight in character and live action films only. Darth Vader is in the way of Khan recollecting his crew. Pre suit Darth Vader from Revenge of the Sith. Who proves themselves to be superior ?

Stealth Moose
Vader Force chokes Khan to death from starting point.

/thread.

quanchi112
Ok, this isn't going to work since this is a one on one battle between two posters. Due to spamming this matchup cannot happen. Thank Stealth Moose for ruining it.

quanchi112
Impediment close this thread. I won't have this type of thread spammed due to idiots. The battlezone is cancelled.

focus4chumps
just to spite you, this should be left open and made into a stickie-thread.

but alas

Originally posted by Stealth Moose

/thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
just to spite you, this should be left open and made into a stickie-thread.

but alas Continue to spam to give Darth Power an out. That is fine. I am willing to give this one more shot and if that fails then you saved him from my wrath. Choice is yours.

focus4chumps
good so quanchi forfeits and so khan loses. again.

Stealth Moose
I'm sorry. I didn't take special note of Battlezone status since this is the equivalent of Stephen Hawkin challenging Bruce Lee.

But nice e-tantrum, Quimchi.

quanchi112
good so quanchi forfeits and so khan loses. again. No, in a separate thread I copy since this one has been ruined due to spamming. This is proof you know he can't best me actually. This is awesome. You're giving him an out.

Stealth Moose
But you walked away first. Over one post. Granted, it was going to be DP's answer as well but still... qq.

quanchi112
But you walked away first. Over one post. Granted, it was going to be DP's answer as well but still... qq. Just from this thread. I won't have it where people can spam. You just proved you don't believe he can best me. I guess I can get permission to get it elsewhere.

smile

Your efforts to save Darth power will be rubbed in for all time.

Stealth Moose
I saved him by basically stating the obvious conclusion of this thread, which everyone but you would support.

So nice try. I guess I am amazing.

quanchi112
I saved him by basically stating the obvious conclusion of this thread, which everyone but you would support.

So nice try. I guess I am amazing. You spammed. You just delayed the inevitable. It won't be on here now. I am so damn good your attempts to white knight him and save him from my wrath are noted.

focus4chumps
anti-quan: fighting f*ggotry with f*ggotry

Silent Master
Looks like quanny has rage quit the BZ.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Impediment close this thread. I won't have this type of thread spammed due to idiots. The battlezone is cancelled.

Typical. Demand a BZ and then back out.

focus4chumps
thats what he does when he loses. cries and takes his ball home.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
Typical. Demand a BZ and then back out.

Exactly, it's not like he placed this on the BZ board or even marked it as between him and DP; so it was obvious that other posters were going to comment.

quan just did this so that he'd have an excuse for not facing DP in a legit BZ.

quanchi112
Typical. Demand a BZ and then back out. Wrong. Battlezones are one on one stealth moose violated the terms. Thats the whole point, dummy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Exactly, it's not like he placed this on the BZ board or even marked it as between him and DP; so it was obvious that other posters were going to comment.

quan just did this so that he'd have an excuse for not facing DP in a legit BZ. I have had battlezones here before due to it being a movie versus but I have asked it be allowed in the comic subsection battlezone since people can't help but aid him and violate the terms.

quanchi112
thats what he does when he loses. cries and takes his ball home. The terms of one on one were violated. All in an effort to protect him. Sad. Truly sad.

Robtard
Stop whining already, Quims. Just know that the next time you cry for someone to DZ you in the MVF, they probably won't fall for your tricks.

quanchi112
Stop whining already, Quims. Just know that the next time you cry for someone to DZ you in the MVF, they probably won't fall for your tricks. It will still take place though not here, obviously. Just a shame you have taken away the chance to do so in here due to violating the agreement of a one on one debate.

Silent Master
Stop whining already. Just know that the next time you cry for someone to DZ you in the MVF, they probably won't fall for your tricks.

Plus, there are no judges named so this is hardly a legit BZ. it's just an excuse for him to duck DP.

quanchi112
Plus, there are no judges named so this is hardly a legit BZ. it's just an excuse for him to duck DP. Judges can always be selected afterwards. Quit coming up with reasons for him to not face me. I can't believe you're all protecting him.

Robtard
It will still take place though not here, obviously.

Just a shame you have taken away the chance to do so in here due to violating the agreement of a one on one debate.

No it won't, you'll just flee again.

I didn't comment until after you cried and fled, dummy.

quanchi112
No it won't, you'll just flee again.

I didn't comment until after you cried and fled, dummy. It is one on one so the terms were violated. I've done five prior to but won't let you people help him.

This is actually amazing that despite your bravado you people won't let him stand on his own two feet.

How many battlezones have you done ?

Robtard
You're grammar-raging again. Calm down, okay. Breathe.

quanchi112
You're grammar-raging again. Calm down, okay. Breath. You mean breathe not breath.

Impediment you can close this or keep it open. I don't care either way. Your call. I'm taking the battlezone to the battlezone part of the board. I have gotten confirmation. I wanted to do so here but stealth moose violated the terms.

Robtard
Editing my post again. How shameful.

quanchi112
Editing my post again. How shameful. You edited it.

I'll never let you forget that stealth moose tried saving Darth power. This is fantastic.

smile

Robtard
Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. Yep.

I am loving the fact that stealth moose spammed it. I will never and I mean never let you cowards live it down.

Ps. Thanks stealth moose for being a child.

Robtard
Stop lying.

quanchi112
Stop lying. I don't lie. Also ironic.

also, you people can't save Darth power from my wrath.

smile

Impediment
Wow.

This entire thread? Wow.

NemeBro
Stealth shouldn't have posted.

Violating battlezone etiquette is gay.

Robtard
Quanchi should have just reported him like he does everyone else.

Impediment
All Quan had to do was ignore the post and then PM me to delete any other posts.

Yet, he didn't and this ensues.

NemeBro
That is also true.

But quan is not the only one at fault here.

Both sides are wrong.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stealth shouldn't have posted.

Violating battlezone etiquette is gay.

Meh, it was an oversight. I don't often participate in Battlezones, and I was posting on my mobile.

Originally posted by Impediment
All Quan had to do was ignore the post and then PM me to delete any other posts.

thumb up

Originally posted by NemeBro
That is also true.

But quan is not the only one at fault here.

Both sides are wrong.

Get back in the kitchen, and don't come out until I tell you so.

DARTH POWER
Fight takes place on Kronos. Khan is positioned in the same place he was at the start of the battle. Darth Vader is positioned where Uhura was at the start of the battle. These characters fight in character and live action films only. Darth Vader is in the way of Khan recollecting his crew. Pre suit Darth Vader from Revenge of the Sith. Who proves themselves to be superior ?

I knew you would TROLL from your OP.

What's with the "Live Action Only" you coward. Lucasfilm made a clear announcement that TCW is a legitimate part of Movie canon. Hence ignoring it's feats is purposefully ignoring Vader/Skywalker's abilities.

I knew you would chicken out of proper Battlezone. You've put Your TROLL borders around everything that would prove Skywalker's superiority. First the feats of LESS POWERFUL Jedi than Skywalker, and now purposefully banning legitimate Star Wars Canon, which even includes a damn movie.

Who said you could make the rules? That's a really fair contest isn't it? It's like me making rules where you can't use Khan's feat against the Klingons. Fact is you have to make your own rules and put your restrictions on this because you know very well that Skywalker is superior. You are a complete coward and should go eat your own crap.

DARTH POWER
Plus, there are no judges named so this is hardly a legit BZ. it's just an excuse for him to duck DP.

Yeah, exactly, who was supposed to be judging here, and who was making the rules and the stipulations?

Seems like the answer to all of the above was Quan himself. And one comment from another person and he backed out of his own thread which he himself was making the damn rules for.

DARTH POWER

If you could kindly confirm for me to Quan that TCW movie was an actual movie, so there's no reason to put a restriction on it.

Also if you could give a Mod ruling on TCW series which has been made officially part of the movie canon by Lucasfilm:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lucasfilm-unveils-new-plans-star-698973

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/460842/lucasfilm-declares-all-star-wars-games-non-canon/

"This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align."

Thanks.

Oops sorry for triple posting!

Estacado

/thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I knew you would TROLL from your OP.

What's with the "Live Action Only" you coward. Lucasfilm made a clear announcement that TCW is a legitimate part of Movie canon. Hence ignoring it's feats is purposefully ignoring Vader/Skywalker's abilities.

I knew you would chicken out of proper Battlezone. You've put Your TROLL borders around everything that would prove Skywalker's superiority. First the feats of LESS POWERFUL Jedi than Skywalker, and now purposefully banning legitimate Star Wars Canon, which even includes a damn movie.

Who said you could make the rules? That's a really fair contest isn't it? It's like me making rules where you can't use Khan's feat against the Klingons. Fact is you have to make your own rules and put your restrictions on this because you know very well that Skywalker is superior. You are a complete coward and should go eat your own crap. I am going to expose you for the coward you are. This isn't the first time you heard me distinctly say this is live action movie only. You agreed. Now the day of you try to back down.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=579663&pagenumber=19

quote: (post)
I am saying all feats as a boy and throughout the 6 films count for Vader.

Do you feel Vader wins without toon movie ?

No, they don't as they are different characters. Only what you can prove Vader can do and what's within character.

This is Darth Power's response later down confirming he accepts. Now he is pretending he forgot posting this and attempting to back out at the last second proving himself to be both an idiot, a liar, and a coward after already agreeing to the stipulations.

Movie Vader wins via Force choke alone.

Well the toon version is the same character but whatever.

Well that's silly since we know they are inferior Jedi. Vader in fact beats one of them senseless.

Now if you want to back out of something I clearly told you about in the proper thread despite you agreeing say so now and make your shame official.

Mods also don't determine battlezone stipulations as it isn't a normal thread. You already agreed on the forum for all to see.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah, exactly, who was supposed to be judging here, and who was making the rules and the stipulations?

Seems like the answer to all of the above was Quan himself. And one comment from another person and he backed out of his own thread which he himself was making the damn rules for. You already agreed you big dummy. Trying to back out now after you agreed like some kind of idiotic coward will make this victory taste delicious.

smile

quanchi112
Quanchi should have just reported him like he does everyone else. I didn't report anyone. Ask impediment. The stupid sock spammed outside of this in the battlezone thread putting a target on his back.

You are the one who brags about reporting and telling mods. You're a hypocritical doofus.

DARTH POWER
I am going to expose you for the coward you are. This isn't the first time you heard me distinctly say this is live action movie only. You agreed. Now the day of you try to back down.

quote: (post)
I am saying all feats as a boy and throughout the 6 films count for Vader.

Do you feel Vader wins without toon movie ?

No, they don't as they are different characters. Only what you can prove Vader can do and what's within character.

This is Darth Power's response later down confirming he accepts. Now he is pretending he forgot posting this and attempting to back out at the last second proving himself to be both an idiot, a liar, and a coward after already agreeing to the stipulations.

Movie Vader wins via Force choke alone.

Well the toon version is the same character but whatever.

Well that's silly since we know they are inferior Jedi. Vader in fact beats one of them senseless.

Now if you want to back out of something I clearly told you about in the proper thread despite you agreeing say so now and make your shame official.

Mods also don't determine battlezone stipulations as it isn't a normal thread. You already agreed on the forum for all to see.

laughing out loud

Urm Excuse me TROLL,

I've not once there agreed that feats of INFERIOR JEDI don't count. In fact in my last post there I said: "Well that's stupid because Vader completely beats the crap out of one of those guys who has the speed feat."

I never even agreed that TCW doesn't count. I just said "whatever."

But Newjack is right there, you are just making your own restrictions on Skywalker because you know Vader is far superior to Khan, so you need to discount 90% of his showings as well as all the showings of Equal and Inferior Jedi.

You've been shown for the coward that you are.

Let's do this. Let me kick your ass, but I don't want any silly restrictions in the OP. If we are using LIVE ACTION MOVIES ONLY then I want the feats of ALL CLEARLY INFERIOR JEDI INCLUDED.

Whilst if we are using Skywalker only feats the I want ALL OF SKYWALKER'S CANONICAL FEATS INCLUDING TCW.

Concede to at least one of these stips, or we wait for a ruling from A MOD.

Oh and keep crying about this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ans-star-698973

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ames-non-canon/

"This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align."

laughing

quanchi112
Urm Excuse me TROLL,

I've not once there agreed that feats of INFERIOR JEDI don't count. In fact in my last post there I said: "Well that's stupid because Vader completely beats the crap out of one of those guys who has the speed feat."

I never even agreed that TCW doesn't count. I just said "whatever."

But Newjack is right there, you are just making your own restrictions on Skywalker because you know Vader is far superior to Khan, so you need to discount 90% of his showings as well as all the showings of Equal and Inferior Jedi.

You've been shown for the coward that you are.

Let's do this. Let me kick your ass, but I don't want any silly restrictions in the OP. If we are using LIVE ACTION MOVIES ONLY then I want the feats of ALL CLEARLY INFERIOR JEDI INCLUDED.

Whilst if we are using Skywalker only feats the I want ALL OF SKYWALKER'S FEATS INCLUDING TCW.

Concede to at least one of these stips, or we wait for a ruling from A MOD. You can use feats for other characters from the live action films. It's just a tougher sell since Vader doesn't use them. All live action feats are fair game. We argue in character as I have always debated. I never said otherwise.

Saying whatever acknowledged my stance you pretended to be caught off guard by. You said Vader still wins thus exposing yourself to be gutless and someone trying to back out of the stipulations I clearly posted months back.

Mods can't enforce their opinions regarding battlezone stipulations only enforcing normal threads.

Live action only as I said this then and am not changing my mind now. You have always been made aware. If you want to back down do so. The fact you acted shocked when I posted a link showing me telling you the same thing then is hilarious.

laughing out loud

DARTH POWER
You can use feats for other characters from the live action films. It's just a tougher sell since Vader doesn't use them. All live action feats are fair game. We argue in character as I have always debated. I never said otherwise.

Saying whatever acknowledged my stance you pretended to be caught off guard by. You said Vader still wins thus exposing yourself to be gutless and someone trying to back out of the stipulations I clearly posted months back.

Mods can't enforce their opinions regarding battlezone stipulations only enforcing normal threads.

Live action only as I said this then and am not changing my mind now. You have always been made aware. If you want to back down do so. The fact you acted shocked when I posted a link showing me telling you the same thing then is hilarious.

laughing out loud

Oh no wonder I said that! I was thinking it was May last month, but it was May over a year ago!

Lol that was before Lucasfilm specifically stated TCW is a part of movie canon. So any stips I agreed to then no longer apply, as TCW is official movie canon now.

I always knew it was, even at that time, but you keep pulling that "T-Canon" crap to me.

But anything we said at that time no longer applies.

Also we have to power scale. If Spock can punch through stone, then obviously Khan can as well, since Khan is physically superior to Spock in every way. Same principle applies when Padawan Luke and Padawan Kenobi can move at super speed then obviously ROTS Anakin can as well.

But Ok, that's fine, as long as I can use all Live ACction feats (and I won't even use Yoda, Sidious or Mace as I will only use the feats of Jedi/Sith who are clearly either Inferior to Skywalker or relatively on par- ROTS Kenobi). BUt as long as you know and accept that you are purposefully handicapping me from using Canon feats as Ackowledged by Lucasfilm.

quanchi112
Oh no wonder I said that! I was thinking it was May last month, but it was May over a year ago!

Lol that was before Lucasfilm specifically stated TCW is a part of movie canon. So any stips I agreed to then no longer apply, as TCW is official movie canon now.

I always knew it was, even at that time, but you keep pulling that "T-Canon" crap to me.

But anything we said at that time no longer applies.

Also we have to power scale. If Spock can punch through stone, then obviously Khan can as well. Same principle applies when Padawan Luke and Padawan Kenobi can move at super speed then obviously ROTS Anakin can as well. It doesn't matter as we decide the stipulations. Live action only. You said Vader wins still so you're cowardly if you back out of it now.

People can debate based on whatever stipulations they want to in a battlezone thread. I said all live action feats are fair game and I never argued otherwise. I never said Vader was less powerful than Obi just that feats not done by the character are out of character so a tougher sell.

If you won't budge on the stipulations I already made clear way back when then you back out. I changed nothing whereas you are backing down.

Man up. Otherwise you backed out of stipulations you agreed on. You said you still think Vader wins so go about proving it. If not then I will find someone else with the stones to accept the battlezone I always intended to go through with and live in shame.

smile

DARTH POWER
It doesn't matter as we decide the stipulations. Live action only. You said Vader wins still so you're cowardly if you back out of it now.

People can debate based on whatever stipulations they want to in a battlezone thread. I said all live action feats are fair game and I never argued otherwise. I never said Vader was less powerful than Obi just that feats not done by the character are out of character so a tougher sell.

If you won't budge on the stipulations I already made clear way back when then you back out. I changed nothing whereas you are backing down.

Man up. Otherwise you backed out of stipulations you agreed on. You said you still think Vader wins so go about proving it. If not then I will find someone else with the stones to accept the battlezone I always intended to go through with and live in shame.

smile

Yeah the stipulations are for both of us to agree on, not just for you.

And read what I said A FRIGGING YEAR AGO. I never agreed to your specific stips.

As long as Kenobi's and Luke's feats count (which they should) then I don't even need to use Machine Vader as he is a completely different animal tbh.

You also have to admit that your HANDICAPPING me to Live action feats only because you know you'll lose if we use the all CANON feats, which means you accept Khan is actually inferior to Skywalker.

Do you accept or you going to back out?

quanchi112
Yeah the stipulations are for both of us to agree on, not just for you.

And read what I said A FRIGGING YEAR AGO. I never agreed to your specific stips.

As long as Kenobi's and Luke's feats count (which they should) then I don't even need to use Machine Vader as he is a completely different animal tbh.

You also have to admit that your HANDICAPPING me to Live action feats only because you know you'll lose if we use the all CANON feats, which means you accept Khan is actually inferior to Skywalker.

Do you accept or you going to back out? You agreed and knew full well. Apparently 6 films isn't enough since you really don't believe in what you're saying.

I told you those were the stips and you knew it. My next response was that you agreed. Did you say otherwise ?

The toons are handled and portrayed in an entirely different light than their live action counterparts. I think using toons is silly anyways since we have plenty of live action examples and can compare both equally in that regard with you still having plenty of films on a character who showed up for only one movie yet.

My stipulations won't change. You knew them then and are trying some last minute cowardly shit. If you won't accept I will find someone who will. I always was honest and upfront as to what this entailed. Your last minute game changing antics only further prove you don't have faith in yourself or your case.

Once you back down I will have the battlezone thread re issued and take someone on with nuts. Someone who actually follows through with the stipulations I have been clear about months ago.

smile

DARTH POWER
You agreed and knew full well.

I didn't know. That was a friggin year ago you freak.

Apparently 6 films isn't enough since you really don't believe in what you're saying.

LOL Dude you can give me 1 movie- TCW Movie. Add in a couple of episodes as well and that'd be overkill. But that's the only one I need for Anakin. For Obi-Wan the only one I'd need would be TPM. ROTS and some Clone War showings on top would be overkill for Kenobi.

I told you those were the stips and you knew it.

A YEAR AGO! I didn't know it, I was was getting together evidence from TCW series.

In fact when Lucasfilm issued this statement I specifically demanded that you concede on the matter.

My next response was that you agreed. Did you say otherwise ?

LOL YOUR Response was that I AGREED.

The toons are handled and portrayed in an entirely different light than their live action counterparts. I think using toons is silly anyways since we have plenty of live action examples and can compare both equally in that regard with you still having plenty of films on a character who showed up for only one movie yet.

Since we're talking specifically about Anakin Skywalker (and since you don't accept powerscaling) then his best feats are in TCW movie and some of the episodes.

TCW series is actually made very much in line with the movies. They don't suddenly become super strong speedsters or anything- I think you might be thinking of the clone war mini cartoon.

But TCW is pure canon, as confirmed by Lucasfilm.

My stipulations won't change. You knew them then and are trying some last minute cowardly shit. If you won't accept I will find someone who will. I always was honest and upfront as to what this entailed. Your last minute game changing antics only further prove you don't have faith in yourself or your case.

Once you back down I will have the battlezone thread re issued and take someone on with nuts. Someone who actually follows through with the stipulations I have been clear about months ago.

smile

Compromise. 2 Battlezones. One with your stips, and one with mine.

Can't get fairer than that.

DARTH POWER
I mean what kind of s*** is that Battlezoning with YOUR STIPS?! Nah I'm not going to allow you to TROLL like that in a Battlezone without us both agreeing on Stips.

If anything the rules of the Battlezone should be down to a Moderator.

But like I said if you want to open 2, one with my Stips, and one with yours running simultaneously then I'm open to that too.

So you going to agree to a fair contest, or you going to chicken out when your not allowed to TROLL?

Up to you, but don't say I didn't give you a fair chance later. And we will both know that your the one who backed out of a fair contest.

Silent Master
He's going to chicken out, the whole point of his retarded stips and not naming any judges is so that he can blame you for the BZ not going forward when you complain.

Typical quantroll tactics.

quanchi112
I didn't know. That was a friggin year ago you freak.

LOL Dude you can give me 1 movie- TCW Movie. Add in a couple of episodes as well and that'd be overkill. But that's the only one I need for Anakin. For Obi-Wan the only one I'd need would be TPM. ROTS and some Clone War showings on top would be overkill for Kenobi.

A YEAR AGO! I didn't know it, I was was getting together evidence from TCW series.

In fact when Lucasfilm issued this statement I specifically demanded that you concede on the matter.

LOL YOUR Response was that I AGREED.

Since we're talking specifically about Anakin Skywalker (and since you don't accept powerscaling) then his best feats are in TCW movie and some of the episodes.

TCW series is actually made very much in line with the movies. They don't suddenly become super strong speedsters or anything- I think you might be thinking of the clone war mini cartoon.

But TCW is pure canon, as confirmed by Lucasfilm.

Compromise. 2 Battlezones. One with your stips, and one with mine.

Can't get fairer than that. If we agreed to the stips a year ago that means I shouldn't have had to worry about you doing this last second tip toeing away from this. You admitted you agreed say lets do this then try to back out when you have known about the stips for a year.

This is about Vader. You already begged me to let you change the battlezone to Kenobi as well. You're a last second flip flopper. You're a coward.

I don't care I already specifically said live action only. You want to use feats of everyone from the Star Wars universe as well as the animated movie along with the series versus one Trek movie. You believe Vader still wins but won't accept the battlezone despite already knowing this a year ago. You've had a year to prepare. Now days before you try to represent Kenobi and beg for animation as well. laughing out loud

You never disagreed with it and still maintained Vader wins like whatever I'll still win. Now you pretend you never knew and when I called you out try to act like you can't do it now. You're making a spectacle of yourself, coward.

I already told you love action only as there are vast differences in how these characters move from the animation aspect. Canonicity isn't the point here. You want all Star Wars live actions, animated series, and the animated movie against one live action movie. You're a coward.

I posted with the stips I was interested in. I have a life and am doing one. You accepted a year ago. You claimed Vader wins now are backing down. I'll never let you live this down if you refuse to accept and find someone else who will.

smile

quanchi112
I mean what kind of s*** is that Battlezoning with YOUR STIPS?! Nah I'm not going to allow you to TROLL like that in a Battlezone without us both agreeing on Stips.

If anything the rules of the Battlezone should be down to a Moderator.

But like I said if you want to open 2, one with my Stips, and one with yours running simultaneously then I'm open to that too.

So you going to agree to a fair contest, or you going to chicken out when your not allowed to TROLL?

Up to you, but don't say I didn't give you a fair chance later. And we will both know that your the one who backed out of a fair contest. The battlezone rules are already loosely put up. You do to get to alter them because you had a last second panic attack. I already let you know 1 year ago the stipulations and despite Vader having more screen time, feats, and your opinion that he still wins within those stipulations you have chosen to back out at the last possible second.

The parameters and stipulations are set and the judges decide based on the arguments presented who wins the debate. I told you the stips of this thing and it still favors more Vader feats but now you're backing down when you've had 1 year to prepare. I have never seen a more cowardly act in my time on here and I know Robtard so that is saying something.

DARTH POWER
So you back out of a fair contest.

Quan's backed out as everyone predicted.

The battlezone rules are already loosely put up. You do to get to alter them because you had a last second panic attack.

Urm... The current rules always allowed TCW movie before and after Lucasfilm's statement. The Mods made that clear over a year ago, that's why you panicked and put in those stips laughing

I already let you know 1 year ago the stipulations and despite Vader having more screen time, feats, and your opinion that he still wins within those stipulations you have chosen to back out at the last possible second.

Sorry, but you don't get to make the stips. Your stips were basically to ignore all high end SW feats by Skywalker's INFERIORS plus all Skywalkwer's best feats from TCW.

Basically you were designing it to basically lowball Skywalker as much as possible and change his actual abilities laughing out loud

I already told you love action only as there are vast differences in how these characters move from the animation aspect.

No there isn't. That's just you using any excuse to run away like a coward.

I don't care I already specifically said live action only. You want to use feats of everyone from the Star Wars universe as well as the animated movie along with the series versus one Trek movie.

If Khan in that ONE MOVIE is truly superior to everything we know about Skywalker then it shouldn't matter how many movies I use now should it?

Besides I can negotiate how many movies we use. What I can't do is just follow your biased and Stips in an attempt to TROLL me better.

Anyway as soon as shit got serious you backed out, as I knew you would you Coward, by putting it in the OP that all of Skywalker's best feats can't be used. Pathetic.

quanchi112

Urm... The current rules always allowed TCW movie before and after Lucasfilm's statement. The Mods made that clear over a year ago, that's why you panicked and put in those stips laughing No, I mean to have the battlezone you knew about for a year now.

I will now ask for the battlezone challenge thread to be reopened to accept a challenger.

You still have a chance to accept. 6 movies to 1 apparently And a year to prepare apparently isn't enough.

smile

Robtard

Challenging people to a BZ and then making excuses so it doesn't go forward is Quanchi's MO. So it's no a challenging prediction to make.

Don't fall for it again.

quanchi112
Challenging people to a BZ and then making excuses so it doesn't go forward is Quanchi's MO. So it's no a challenging prediction to make.

Don't fall for it again. It was accepted and I had the stipulations made apparent for over a year.

You showing up here because I'm inside your head is typical of you. Go be cowardly with your family or something.

quanchi112
I will give you fifteen minutes to redeem yourself and accept before I Pm impediment to reopen the Khan vs. Vader thread seeking someone who will accept the terms of 6 movies and in character to 1 movie. Choice is yours. Stips have been known for over a year. No last second changing.

DARTH POWER
It was accepted and I had the stipulations made apparent for over a year.

You showing up here because I'm inside your head is typical of you. Go be cowardly with your family or something.

Tell me where I accepted all your stipulations. I said TCW is canon and should be used. You said no, I said Whatever.

I said feats of inferior Jedi should be used, you also said no to that.

So where exactly did I accept your stipulations where your handicapping all the best feats?

Also this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=579463&pagenumber=80

I demanded a concession off you regarding TCW as soon as it was announced to be canon.

DARTH POWER
I will give you fifteen minutes to redeem yourself and accept before I Pm impediment to reopen the Khan vs. Vader thread seeking someone who will accept the terms of 6 movies and in character to 1 movie. Choice is yours. Stips have been known for over a year. No last second changing.

I will accept if you admit your handicapping me so that Khan has a chance.

focus4chumps
if this doesnt work it can always be post-duel/pre-suit darth vader, right quan-she?

http://www.thebuzzonhr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/anakin-burned.jpg

quanchi112
Tell me where I accepted all your stipulations. I said TCW is canon and should be used. You said no, I said Whatever.

I said feats of inferior Jedi should be used, you also said no to that.

So where exactly did I accept your stipulations where your handicapping all the best feats?

Also this:

I demanded a concession off you regarding TCW as soon as it was announced to be canon. You can use inferior feats as a means to showcase off Vader's power. I never said otherwise but using tactics he hasn't used is a harder sell since he hasn't done said tactic and had plenty of chances to do it otherwise.

I will accept if you admit your handicapping me so that Khan has a chance. I am doing this more than fairly. 6 films to one. I have always said as much. You still feel Vader wins so I don't see the reason why as to not do so. I mean practically no one sides with me and you believe it is a stomp why not accept. I could see if you felt Vader loses as a result of keeping it to live action films only.

I am going for a quick run. Think it over. If you don't accept I will petition someone else to come forward.

quanchi112
if this doesnt work it can always be post-duel/pre-suit darth vader, right quan-she?

http://www.thebuzzonhr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/anakin-burned.jpg Quit hi jacking threads and crying for attention.

focus4chumps
you already requested this thread closed, sniveling man-infant.

maybe you should report me and then cry a lot? baby

quanchi112
you already requested this thread closed, sniveling man-infant.

maybe you should report me and then cry a lot? baby I don't report people.

Thats you and Robbie.

Robbie lets other men hit on his wife.

focus4chumps
I don't report people.

Thats you and Robbie.

Robbie lets other men hit on his wife.

could have sworn imp told you to stop dragging wives and children into this.

Robtard

We he starts insulting my wife and children, that's when I know I set his butthurt to maximum anal-wreckage.

Silent Master

Yep, but quantroll doesn't care about the rules.

Quite frankly, I don't care what kind of back & forth any of you guys have, as long as the mother and wife jokes cease. This is how things get nasty and hostile. That's all I ask.

focus4chumps
OH BROTHER http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-12004-PM.jpg

DARTH POWER
You can use inferior feats as a means to showcase off Vader's power. I never said otherwise but using tactics he hasn't used is a harder sell since he hasn't done said tactic and had plenty of chances to do it otherwise.

Forget this "hard sell" crap. Just accept it. They are clearly far inferior opponents to ROTS Anakin.

I am doing this more than fairly. 6 films to one. I have always said as much. You still feel Vader wins so I don't see the reason why as to not do so. I mean practically no one sides with me and you believe it is a stomp why not accept. I could see if you felt Vader loses as a result of keeping it to live action films only.

If you feel Khan is better based on the 1 movie, then it shouldn't matter how many movies I use. Not that I've asked to use 6 movies. Considering in one of those movies he's a 10 year old, in another a padawan, and in the Original 3 special effects were limited.

And I always said, I only need 1 movie- TCW Movie.

I am going for a quick run. Think it over. If you don't accept I will petition someone else to come forward.

Right let's do it. 6 movies. Clearly Inferior opponents feat count. Does Machine Vader count? Because honestly he's different to ROTS Skywalker. But I'll leave that up to you, because it won't make a massive difference given the limited special effects at the time.

Also lets have your concession that you've hadicapping me because you're not at all confident Khan could defeat TCW Anakin (just based on TCW movie really. Add in a couple of episodes and it's an utter stomp).

quanchi112
could have sworn imp told you to stop dragging wives and children into this. I wish you people were smart enough to understand the jabs. I am not insulting his wife or his kids only his manhood. He isn't a man. He allows me to figuratively poke him in the chest and doesn't ever stand up for himself.

quanchi112
We he starts insulting my wife and children, that's when I know I set his butthurt to maximum anal-wreckage. I wish I could help your obvious learning disabilities. Quite sad.

quanchi112
Forget this "hard sell" crap. Just accept it. They are clearly far inferior opponents to ROTS Anakin.

If you feel Khan is better based on the 1 movie, then it shouldn't matter how many movies I use. Not that I've asked to use 6 movies. Considering in one of those movies he's a 10 year old, in another a padawan, and in the Original 3 special effects were limited.

And I always said, I only need 1 movie- TCW Movie.

Right let's do it. 6 movies. Clearly Inferior opponents feat count. Does Machine Vader count? Because honestly he's different to ROTS Skywalker. But I'll leave that up to you, because it won't make a massive difference given the limited special effects at the time.

Also lets have your concession that you've hadicapping me because you're not at all confident Khan could defeat TCW Anakin (just based on TCW movie really. Add in a couple of episodes and it's an utter stomp). I never said you couldn't cite them to demonstrate his ability but they aren't his feats so you can't use feats for Obi but Vader himself has never outright done himself as a valid tactic.

I never intended on going up against the animated versions which lack the realism of live action. The movements and what not aren't at all even close to how the characters move in the live action films. I never watched the clone seasons anyways and saw the animated Clone movie once in the theatre. I don't concede to any of that. I want this fair and live action vs live action is fair. You already said you believe Vader wins. You are basically not confident and want to rely on the obvious differences in the animated film entirely. You even admit you just want that movie alone. smile

Suit Vader is a no go since he has vastly changed and his mobility is shit. It is a shame Pre suit Vader didn't last long.

laughing out loud

You go ahead and start the battlezone. I will follow. Remember in the battlezone subsection of the comics part of the board. Not here where people can spam aid you like stealth moose already tried to do.

quanchi112
OH BROTHER http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-12004-PM.jpg Oh d-e-a-r...

Pathetic. Keep obsessing though.

DARTH POWER
I never said you couldn't cite them to demonstrate his ability but they aren't his feats so you can't use feats for Obi but Vader himself has never outright done himself as a valid tactic.

Well that's kind of pointless then isn't it.

Your just trying to Troll me into a Battlezone where I can't use any good feats.

I never intended on going up against the animated versions which lack the realism of live action.

Yeah because Star Wars has always been real right?

Urm... It's a battlezone. It's not for you to pick SW feats, that would be my job. Doesn't matter what you intended. I'm obviously going to go for the best canon feats as are you for Khan.

The movements and what not aren't at all even close to how the characters move in the live action films.

Pretty subjective and pointless speculation. TCW is canon to the movies. Deal with it.

I never watched the clone seasons anyways and saw the animated Clone movie once in the theatre. I don't concede to any of that. I want this fair and live action vs live action is fair.

What's fair is movies against movies. And confirmed movie canonicity against confirmed movie canonicity.

You already said you believe Vader wins. You are basically not confident and want to rely on the obvious differences in the animated film entirely. You even admit you just want that movie alone. smile

Your severely limiting the feats I can use for you to have the better odds.

And if you think Khan is superior to Vader then it shouldn't matter where I pull the feats from.

You go ahead and start the battlezone. I will follow. Remember in the battlezone subsection of the comics part of the board. Not here where people can spam aid you like stealth moose already tried to do.

I'm going to start it tomorrow. But I'm doing Khan vs Kenobi. Prequel films only for Kenobi. Vader's actually more powerful than Kenobi but this Stops you Trolling me on feats as Skywalker's better showings are in TCW, and you won't allow any power scaling if it goes against you.

It's up to you if your man enough to face me on it. If Khan's as Uber as you make out, then you shouldn't have a problem battlezoning with a Jedi whose =/< Skywalker. If you back out then we all know why.

Stealth Moose
http://az520697.vo.msecnd.net/cdn/e0bd574a-7755-4a2e-967f-61a915414ab3/fae2e48a-0962-4c23-8a58-b00c9eb04dd6.gif

quanchi112
Well that's kind of pointless then isn't it.

Your just trying to Troll me into a Battlezone where I can't use any good feats.

Yeah because Star Wars has always been real right?

Urm... It's a battlezone. It's not for you to pick SW feats, that would be my job. Doesn't matter what you intended. I'm obviously going to go for the best canon feats as are you for Khan.

Pretty subjective and pointless speculation. TCW is canon to the movies. Deal with it.

What's fair is movies against movies. And confirmed movie canonicity against confirmed movie canonicity.

Your severely limiting the feats I can use for you to have the better odds.

And if you think Khan is superior to Vader then it shouldn't matter where I pull the feats from.

I'm going to start it tomorrow. But I'm doing Khan vs Kenobi. Prequel films only for Kenobi. Vader's actually more powerful than Kenobi but this Stops you Trolling me on feats as Skywalker's better showings are in TCW, and you won't allow any power scaling if it goes against you.

It's up to you if your man enough to face me on it. If Khan's as Uber as you make out, then you shouldn't have a problem battlezoning with a Jedi whose =/< Skywalker. If you back out then we all know why. Hell, even I think Vader aka Anakin has good feats. You have no faith in him whatsoever. This is even better than I imagined.

I posted a thread in which I was interested in a live action battlezone. You accepted and then completely backed down despite knowing for a year. The greatest bit of news if you admit you don't believe in Vader and now want to pick Kenobi against a Khan/Vader battlezone.

That isn't subjective at all. Its a fact that the animation isn't anywhere near how a human body moves in live action. It's as ignorant as saying the filmation toon version of He Man to the live action Dolph Lungren version. That isn't subjective its a fact.

I explained what this battlezone entailed and you accepted. The day of you are crying foul despite knowing my intentions a year ago.

Quit crying I've explained myself multiple times and you said Vader still wins yet are backing down now.

The only reason I will go through with this is due to reality of most of the other movie posters being absolute cowards and not probably finding someone else to step up and face me.

The greatest victory is you backing down with Vader and asking for Kenobi. I will grant you the mercy of not destroying Vader who you don't believe in and destroy Kenobi instead.

I take great pride in making you switch characters thus proving you never believed.

Ironic for me to quote Vader.....

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anakin effortless wins.. force choke it's over.. ragdoll Khan all around the room till he's KO'd game over... TP Khan from the start and make him shoot himself.. game over... STomp in favor of the Jedi...

BTW how the F is TCW MOVIE not live action.. it was released like a movie... quan is trembling with fear I see... I sense great fear in you young quan...

Badabing
I just wanted to clear up that the battle zone forum isn't comic book exclusive. It's a sub-section the the CBvF because it was me, Digi and Pr who pushed for the forum since we had a lot of tournies in the past. But any genre is welcome.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Anakin effortless wins.. force choke it's over.. ragdoll Khan all around the room till he's KO'd game over... TP Khan from the start and make him shoot himself.. game over... STomp in favor of the Jedi...

BTW how the F is TCW MOVIE not live action.. it was released like a movie... quan is trembling with fear I see... I sense great fear in you young quan... You are a shit debater and wouldn't cite evidence instead just TLDR nonsensical paragraphing.

You're moronic enough to admit you can't tell the difference between real people and animation.

laughing out loud

To Darth power....best part is Kenobi has far worse showings than Vader and you are begging for Obi Wan and backing down from Vader at the same time.

AQuan112
You are a shit debater and wouldn't cite evidence instead just TLDR nonsensical paragraphing.

You're moronic enough to admit you can't tell the difference between real people and animation.

laughing out loud

To Darth power....best part is Kenobi has far worse showings than Vader and you are begging for Obi Wan and backing down from Vader at the same time.

Lurking behind every corner. Lurking. within. your very. shadow... GUESS
WHO'S there?

Your JUDGE!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by AQuan112
Lurking behind every corner. Lurking. within. your very. shadow... GUESS
WHO'S there?

Your JUDGE!!! Quit hitting on me.

AQuan112
Quit hitting on me.

Face me you coward

quanchi112
Face me you coward You got yourself banned last time to avoid me. You'll do so again, coward.

AQuan112
You got yourself banned last time to avoid me. You'll do so again, coward.

Your efforts to report me to avoid JUDGEMENT have failed. Your JUDGE
can not be defeated that easily. You will be REAPED by the JUDGE

quanchi112
Your efforts to report me to avoid JUDGEMENT have failed. Your JUDGE
can not be defeated that easily. You will be REAPED by the JUDGE Roberta reported you. Thats what he does when he's upset with his family. He takes it out on posters with his trusty report button.

I hope he doesn't get you again.

Watch out.

AQuan112
Roberta reported you. Thats what he does when he's upset with his family. He takes it out on posters with his trusty report button.

I hope he doesn't get you again.

Watch out.

Robtard is an ally. He submits to my JUDGEMENT

quanchi112
Robtard is an ally. He submits to my JUDGEMENT He does submit a lot. He is rather weak willed. I won't just roll over like Roberta.

DTM
Khan loses AGAIN. No way hes got what it takes to defeat one of the most powerful force users in the history of Star Wars. Vader would have him floating and choking before Khan even knows what his him.

DARTH POWER

Because you are trolling me with feats and powerscaling. Anakin taking down Dooku is a tremendous feat far beyond Kenobi, but you've already backed out of taking on TCW Anakin, so I'm not going to let you troll me on power scaling as well.

Kenobi vs Khan. You in or out?

I'm putting it up.

DARTH POWER
Come here and battle it out Quan:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596541.html

quanchi112
Because you are trolling me with feats and powerscaling. Anakin taking down Dooku is a tremendous feat far beyond Kenobi, but you've already backed out of taking on TCW Anakin, so I'm not going to let you troll me on power scaling as well.

Kenobi vs Khan. You in or out?

I'm putting it up. You are one of the biggest crybabies I've ever met in my life. You knew the details of the battlezone and then attempt a,last second change and still ***** the entire time. There was challenge issues to anything outside of life action you moron. You accepted my challenge you dummy. You knew the stipulations a year in advance you dummy. Battlezones aren't voted on either you dummy. Judges are selected and render their decisions after the conclusion you dummy.

You also don't rant and rave in the op with trash talk either you dummy. Save the trash talk for here. You're both classless and cowardly. In my op I didn't start ranting and raving about your agenda. The op is simple and states the parameters of the matchup and the environment. It is simple there is no personal commentary. Battlezones are held with a certain honor and respect you seem incapable of tbh.

I will repost my op in a new thread with Obi Wan in place of a Vader without the shit talking you seem hell bent on and consumed with. you can copy and paste your first post there. Save the trash talk for here and try to stay classy in the actual battlezone thread.

quanchi112
The real link outside the propaganda and trash talk. Keep it classy in the actual thread. Save the shit talking for here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596546.html

AQuan112
Do you believe it now Quanchi? Your JUDGEMENT has come and it begins with Darth Power.

DARTH POWER
You are one of the biggest crybabies I've ever met in my life. You knew the details of the battlezone and then attempt a,last second change and still ***** the entire time. There was challenge issues to anything outside of life action you moron. You accepted my challenge you dummy. You knew the stipulations a year in advance you dummy. Battlezones aren't voted on either you dummy. Judges are selected and render their decisions after the conclusion you dummy.

You also don't rant and rave in the op with trash talk either you dummy. Save the trash talk for here. You're both classless and cowardly. In my op I didn't start ranting and raving about your agenda. The op is simple and states the parameters of the matchup and the environment. It is simple there is no personal commentary. Battlezones are held with a certain honor and respect you seem incapable of tbh.

I will repost my op in a new thread with Obi Wan in place of a Vader without the shit talking you seem hell bent on and consumed with. you can copy and paste your first post there. Save the trash talk for here and try to stay classy in the actual battlezone thread.

Lol It was simple fact. I just explained what was going on. Why there was Kenobi and Anakin at the same time. And why we were not using any of the Canon Clone War showings. Because you admitted that wasn't fair. And it's for the moderators to tell me that trash talk is unnacceptable in the OP. Complain to them if you have a problem. Don't just open up your own thread.

Don't chicken out from my thread just because I put a poll in it. The people will decide since you've still failed to name a neutral judge.

Edit- I'm waiting for a feat from Khan.

Post in my thread and delete yours unless you appoint a neutral judge who we both agree on.

Here:

Silent Master
Lol It was simple fact. I just explained what was going on. Why there was Kenobi and Anakin at the same time. And why we were not using any of the Canon Clone War showings. Because you admitted that wasn't fair. And it's for the moderators to tell me that trash talk is unnacceptable in the OP. Complain to them if you have a problem. Don't just open up your own thread.

Don't chicken out from my thread just because I put a poll in it. The people will decide since you've still failed to name a neutral judge.

Post in my thread and delete yours unless you appoint a neutral judge who we both agree on.

Here:

quantroll isn't going to name any judges, that would mean the debate would officially start and he doesn't actually want to debate you as he knows that he'll lose.

quanchi112

Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t596541.html This battlezone nonsense is over. I more than bent over backwards. You don't understand what a battlezone is and still seek to turn it into a normal thread in which you troll and appeal to the majority.

I wanted a Khan/Vader battlezone and will get it. I compromised before when I wanted to face Palpatine but got Yoda instead. That poster adhered to the sanctity and honor that goes with a battlezone. You're a petulant child trying to skirt the details the day of wight he audacity to beg to change the combatant as well. I tried but this ends now. Due to your cowardice and unwillingness to compromise I will find someone who will have the debate I want to. They will also have the maturity to have an adult debate outside the normal bickering that takes place here.

I will petition Impediment to move your vote thread to be moved over here like any normal thread. That's what you'll get. I will save the real debating for someone brave and mature enough to to adhere to the standards and conditions set for the battle.

Good day.

smile

quanchi112
quantroll isn't going to name any judges, that would mean the debate would officially start and he doesn't actually want to debate you as he knows that he'll lose. When I find someone willing to adhere to the rules and take me on as Vader not someone else because they are to cowardly to actually follow through then I will.

Darth power blew it.

smile.

Silent Master
See, I told you that quantroll was too scared to debate.

quanchi112
See, I told you that quantroll was too scared to debate. Say whatever you want. I will debate the issue he wants just not in the battlezone format. He's already besmirched the thread and begged to have the parameters changed as well as the combatant the day of.

Khan vs. Vader. I will accept nothing else at this point.

Silent Master
IOW, you know that a moderated/judged debate would result in you losing, so you're running away.

quanchi112
IOW, you know that a moderated/judged debate would result in you losing, so you're running away. Believe what you wish. I couldn't care less. I will get what I want though. He had his chance he blew it. Once I do have it I'll rub it in his face forever that he could have done it but backed down from Vader.

Silent Master
Of course you care, that's why you keep responding and trying to convince people that the BZ falling through isn't your fault.

quanchi112
Of course you care, that's why you keep responding and trying to convince people that the BZ falling through isn't your fault. I care about getting the last word. Teehee. When it does happen I expect a full apology.

Agreed ?

DARTH POWER
This battlezone nonsense is over.

Wow! One link of me showing Kenobi leaping, smashing magnagaurds then kicking Grievous's butt, and you've run a mile.

I more than bent over backwards.

Oh yeah of course you did. First you won't allow Canon feats because you knew that would show the true abilities of Vader and his clear superiority over Khan in every way.

Then you wouldn't allow power scaling, as in feats of Inferior Jedi to Anakin.

Then after all your Limiting parameters I agreed as long as we make it Kenobi, so you can't TROLL me on the feats (you even outright admitted he's an inferior opponent to Vader!) And I even limited it to the Prequels so you can't complain about 6 FILMS VS 1!!!! LULZ

And now your backing out, proving yourself to be the coward that you are.

thumb up

You don't understand what a battlezone is and still seek to turn it into a normal thread in which you troll and appeal to the majority.

LOL I've been asking you for weeks WHO ARE THE JUDGES?!

Again, someone stops your TROLLING ability and you run like a Coward in a proper contest

thumb up

I wanted a Khan/Vader battlezone and will get it.

Yeah you just TROLL on YOUR OWN thread, where no one's allowed to post Anakin's best feats, or point out his capability by Power Scaling with other Jedi/Sith, where there's no judges and no voting.

Good luck with that.

thumb up

But you will always be remembered as the TROLL who challenged me to a Battlezone, then backed out the minute you realized I wasn't going to let you TROLL.

quanchi112
Wow! One link of me showing Kenobi leaping, smashing magnagaurds then kicking Grievous's butt, and you've run a mile.

Oh yeah of course you did. First you won't allow Canon feats because you knew that would show the true abilities of Vader and his clear superiority over Khan in every way.

Then you wouldn't allow power scaling, as in feats of Inferior Jedi to Anakin.

Then after all your Limiting parameters I agreed as long as we make it Kenobi, so you can't TROLL me on the feats. I even limited it to the Prequels so you can't complain about 6 FILMS VS 1!!!!

And now your backing out, proving yourself to be the coward that you are.

thumb up

LOL I've been asking you for weeks WHO ARE THE JUDGES.

Again, someone stops your TROLLING ability and you run like a Coward in a proper contest

thumb up

Yeah you just TROLL on a YOUR OWN thread, where no one's allowed to post Anakin's best feats, or point out his capability by Power Scaling with other Jedi/Sith, where there's no judges and no voting.

Good luck with that.

thumb up

But you will always be remembered as the TROLL who challenged me to a Battlezone, then backed out the minute you realized I wasn't going to let you TROLL. I pmed impediment to have the thread loved over here since it isn't a battlezone thread. I have a response that destroys your pathetic post of thirty feet you dummy.

I allowed all live action films and you knew for a year. The day of you backed down. I said you can use any love action feats you wanted to. You then begged for me to change it to Kenobi because it is clear you had no faith in him to begin with. Against my better judgment I decided to give you a chance. You refused and mocked battlezone guidelines and turned it into a regular thread with voting. You're a jackass I won't ever take seriously again.

I will find a worthy opponent because anyone bragging about someone jumping thirty feet is a moron. I also issued the challenge for Vader not the weakling Kenobi.

Once the debate is locked and placed in that thread and it finishes we'd have no choice but to select judges. You trolled.

I didn't issue a personal challenge to you I created a thread to find someone who would accept live action film vs live action film. You accepted and then a year later backed down. I didn't create a thread for you. I will find someone competent and mature enough to treat the battlezone with the respect it deserves.

You will always be the guy who backed down, trolled, and begged for Kenobi.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
See, quantroll is still running from DP; it's rather sad.

focus4chumps
quan just feels compelled to repeatedly prove himself a spineless coward.

quanchi112
See, quantroll is still running from DP; it's rather sad. Once I follow through with this I expect an apology.

quanchi112
quan just feels compelled to repeatedly prove himself a spineless coward. Challenge is still out there. You know the stipulations why won't you accept ? Are you yellow ?

focus4chumps
so you can copout and pussy off when you're losing? i know your pathetic routine, clown. go die.

quanchi112
so you can copout and pussy off when you're losing? i know your pathetic routine, clown. go die. You know my parameters just don't try to back out of them and actually represent Darth Vader. No trolling in the actual battlezone either.

You're such a coward.

smile

focus4chumps
No trolling in the actual battlezone either.

you're not a moderator, you twink retard

quanchi112
you're not a moderator, you twink retard It is against the rules so I don't have to be a moderator to understand the rules you numbskull. How can you be this simple ?

Bardock42
I don't know what a battlezone is, but Darth Vader wins this every time

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know what a battlezone is, but Darth Vader wins this every time Would you care to represent the character in a live action films only manner against Khan Noonien Singh. It is a one on one debate that is decided on by selected judges. Pre suit Vader and Into Darkness Khan only.

Bardock42
No.

Thanks for offering though, I'm more into slightly humorous comments that may or may not be what I actually believe than actual debate...

quanchi112
No.

Thanks for offering though, I'm more into slightly humorous comments that may or may not be what I actually believe than actual debate... I may have to venture into the Star Wars boards if no one comes forward soon. I don't think anyone is going to accept and just had someone pull out of repping Vader at the last possible moment.

Anyone you know of that you think might be interested in this challenge ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Clownshoes Quan backed down from a Kenobi debate LMAO HAHAHHAHAHA.... That's downright pitiful... You admit Kenobi is weaker yet scared to face him LMAO... Quan why do you brag about doing battlezones when you've got your shit handed to you each time.. You'd think by now you would've learn you're just bad at debating. Instead you adhere to the old motto.. I don't matter if you win or lose as long as you try.. LOL.. Pitiful. No wonder your the laughing stock of each site you visit. Clownquan

Bardock42
I don't know. But both Stealth Moose and focusforschlupendas seem to think Vader would win, could argue with them...

quanchi112
I don't know. But both Stealth Moose and focusforschlupendas seem to think Vader would win, could argue with them... Focus won't do it and I have stealth moose contacting Gideon a huge Sidious supporter. I may have to Pm Korto Vos if I can't find anyone quickly.

focus4chumps
I may have to venture into the Star Wars boards

you don't have the balls to post there because you know well that you'll be banned within minutes are starting up your clown show.

Bardock42
Is this Battlezone stuff common here?

quanchi112
you don't have the balls to post there because you know well that you'll be banned within minutes are starting up your clown show. I already did prior to my Voldemort Palpatine challenge. I dared them all. I am courage personified. Where do you think I got acquainted with Gideon and who he was. I doubt any of them will stand up to me. Korto Vos had balls but the rest wouldn't step to this.

smile

focus4chumps
just stay here in the retard-den where you're safe to carry on like a sniveling man-infant.

quanchi112
Is this Battlezone stuff common here? Comic versus idea. Most not all of the movie debaters aren't really good at supporting their arguments with evidence nor will they accept a simple challenge despite arguing Vader stomps. As soon as I say its one on one and judged they all change their minds. It has been quite an ego trip for me.

quanchi112
just stay here in the retard-den where you're safe to carry on like a sniveling man-infant. Most of my posts are from the comic versus. I've ventured to pretty much every part of the board I have wanted to post in. You'll never reach my post count or my fame.

focus4chumps
comic book versus: the other retard den.

quanchi112
comic book versus: the other retard den. You'd get annihilated in there. Pray tell in your opinion where do the intellectuals hang out ?

focus4chumps
then go do your posturing in the star wars form. i'd LOVE to see it.

but it won't happen because you're a coward with no balls.

so carry on here, where you're safe.

Bardock42
You'd get annihilated in there. Pray tell in your opinion where do the intellectuals hang out ? University and high paying jobs

quanchi112
then go do your posturing in the star wars form. i'd LOVE to see it.

but it won't happen because you're a coward with now balls.

so carry on here, where you're safe. Now balls ? Rage typo.

Calm down. I've already been there but the traffic sucks and I have already issued open challenges and saw no courage only fear.

Name a poster who you think would accept the challenge. If no one comes forward to accept I will no choice but to go off board and declare Khan the winner over all kmc Star Wars fans.

quanchi112
University and high paying jobs Get a load of the wit on this guy.

Silent Master
so you can copout and pussy off when you're losing? i know your pathetic routine, clown. go die.

It's what he does.

quanchi112
It's what he does. When it takes place I want an apology. I'm deadly serious.

Silent Master
Sure, Once you stop dodging and battle zone DP.

quanchi112
Sure, Once you stop dodging and battle zone DP. I wanted this battlezone the other poster wants a Kenobi. Look at the thread title and apologize once I find someone brave enough.

Silent Master
Sure, Once you stop dodging and battle zone DP.

quanchi112
Sure, Once you stop dodging and battle zone DP. He bailed on Vader. It is about the matchup not the poster, girl.

Silent Master
You ran from him.

quanchi112
You ran from him. No, he ran from the Vader challenge he had a year to prepare for.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
See, now you're just lying.

AntiQuan112
You ran from my BZ challenge you coward. You will be JUDGED

quanchi112
See, now you're just lying. No, you're just stupid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>