TCW Anakin vs. Darth Krayt (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1. Jar Kai fight

Round 2: Fight to the death

*only force augmented strength and reflexes allowed

Nephthys
Krayt. He's faster.

NewGuy01
Anakin. He's faster, stronger, and probably more skilled as well. It would be a pretty good match, though.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin. He's faster, stronger, and probably more skilled as well. It would be a pretty good match, though.

thumb up

Nephthys
Anakin wouldn't blitz 4 Imperial Knights. He can't even blitz Magnaguards, when even Ahsoka can keep up with and kill. Especially when Krayt did that in a highly weakened condition.

NewGuy01
I fail to see your point. IG-100 Magna Guards are trained personally by General Grievous in the 7 classical forms of lightsaber combat, their processors calculate possible enemy responses with astonishing speed, and it's stated that most Jedi in the Order aren't a match for them.

You say "even Ahsoka" can keep up and kill Magna Guards in the first season of TCW, but I'd like to turn that back on you. Ahsoka Tano, who since the start was capable enough to hold her own against Assaj Ventress, could not overcome three Magna Guards through direct means in her confrontation with them on Tatooine. Anakin even states that he had forgotten how young she was because of her highly advanced combat uses.

I wouldn't consider a fighter that's more capable than thousands of Jedi less impressive than a random Imperial Knight in the slightest.

Not only that, but there have been occasions where Anakin has cut down more than one of them before they could react to him. Anakin is not going to be at a disadvantage in the speed department.

Nephthys
Wait wait wait wait.

Ahsoka held her own against Ventress? Oh jesus. sad

NewGuy01
Uh, yeah.

carthage
Most of the Jedi in the council aren't typically renowned for saber to saber combat other than the high council, in fact most of the Jedi have likely never been in a duel in general. Its no wonder they lose to droids, lol. There is nothing incredible about beating Magnaguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.