Satele Shan (Tor Trailers) vs Qui gon jinn (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
That's a tough one. I'm not sure actually.

At the time of the first Malgus vs Satele trailer Qui gon would win handily, but by the second time I'm not sure.

1. Qui Gon takes
2nd. IDK

NewGuy01
Well, it seems to me that Qui-Gon fared marginally better against Maul in a duel than Satele did pre-sack Malgus. On e ore hand, I'm under the impression Satele improved a good bit since then as well.

Since this is Satele as she appeared in Hope, I'd give Qui-Gon the win in a sabers-only bout.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, it seems to me that Qui-Gon fared marginally better against Maul in a duel than Satele did pre-sack Malgus. On the other hand, I'm under the impression Satele improved a good bit since then as well.

Since this is Satele as she appeared in Hope, I'd give Qui-Gon the win in a sabers-only bout. A peak Satele would fare better.

NewGuy01
Shit, I quoted instead of editing. I feel like a fool now. Again.

Nephthys
Especially when you could have just edited the second post instead of making a third.

Satele wins imo.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Qui-gon. TPM Maul impresses me more as a duelist than Hope Malgus.

Nephthys
Hope Malgus had already beaten Kao who was a very powerful and hugely skilled Jedi Battlemaster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.