Darth Vader and Darth Malgus run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
If they win they each get a cookie

They get a full amount of rest between rounds

1.Sora Bulq,Darth Maul, Savage Opress
2.Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma
3.Darth Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Talon
4.Mace Windu, Obi wan Kenobi (RToS)
5.Darth Sidious (TPM) Darth Plageuis

Bonus round: Yoda, enhanced by battle meditation

Do they get there cookies?

Emperordmb
I could see four going either way, but they are definitely done at five.

King Joker
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I could see four going either way, but they are definitely done at five. Agreed.

Darth Abonis
Don't even get past one. Sora and Maul are better swordsman than the both of them.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Don't even get past one. * Dies laughing*

carthage
Done at 5.

carthage
They can take one, Bulq gets ragdolled by Vader and killed, Maul fights Vader and Malgus finishes off Opress.

They aren't beating 5, and they can clear four with high difficulty.

NewGuy01
Them losing at one isn't implausible. It's three on two, after all.

carthage
If Bulq had better force defense than maybe they'd lose. But nah Vader can choke him out, Malgus/Vader can TK wave him, or kill him with lightning.

PTforthewin
Bulq is really weak in the force.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Them losing at one isn't implausible. It's three on two, after all. Sora and Maul could cause problems in a lightsaber duel. The reason Savage does so well in most of his duel is because of his superhuman strength, but both Vader and Malgus have equal if not greater strength. And Savage isn't a skilled opponent, he does do well in many fight but its because he is so overwhelmingly strong and this either catches his opponent off guard or else they just don't know how to deal with this strength, he doesnt do it through skilled blade work. And since both Vader and Malgus can deal with his strength, he is reduced to a minor pest.

Now in terms of the force, Vader is as strong as both Maul and Savage combined (if you need proof I have proof) and with Malgus on his side, they completely blow the first team out of the water.

I will give it that Maul, Sora, and Savage do have a chance in sabers only, but with superior force abilities Vader and Malgus take the majority and pass round 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.