The Joker vs John Constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Matthew
they're both very tricky

joker did a bunch of stunts with superman and batman, and some others

john..pissed off heaven and hell a couple of times

riv6672
Constantine. He's smart enough to stay a safe distance from the Joker.
But its a great chance for a pretty epic battle of wits.

Lek Kuen
If this is a straight up fight, Constantine wrecks him

riv6672
I'd never sell Joker short, but Constantine does have the raw power, as he's being written now for sure. I wouldnt shake Joker's hand if i were him though.

safado
Constantine is generally regarded as the only one in either universe as plot device tricky as batman ne?

Personally I don't know ow tricky he is, I imagine it's in a different way than batman but he would outthink or beat up Joker either way and he has magic if he just wants to set Jokers pants on fire

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by riv6672
I'd never sell Joker short, but Constantine does have the raw power, as he's being written now for sure. I wouldnt shake Joker's hand if i were him though.

Naw Constantine one shots all of gotham at the same time

riv6672
Ha, no. Constantine isnt going to beat up Joker. The worst thing he could do is make it a physical fight.

Lek Kuen
Ha, no. Constantine isnt going to beat up Joker. The worst thing he could do is make it a physical fight.
He doesn't need to he can snap and destroy more powerful people than joker. Joker has no chance unless Constantine lets him

riv6672
Oh, I know that. yes
I didnt say he should or could, safado did.
I dont think going HTH with Joker'd be smart at all!

DarkSaint85
H2H, no prep, Joker wrecks, depending on the depiction.

H2H, prep, Constantine wrecks.

Prep battle, Constantine wrecks, but Joker has more of a chance.

beatboks
John works a spell to make Joker sane who then kills himself over the quilt trip John lays on him.

riv6672
I'd like to see if John could pull that spell off!

beatboks
I'd like to see if John could pull that spell off!

pre 52 he was able to cleans the stain from his soul so that he was once again free to enter his final reward.
By comparison retuning someone's sanity should be a breaze

riv6672
True, and Joker's just a guy with a clown gimmick. In theory.
Considering some of the things that clown's managed to pull off, well, like i said, i'd really like to see if John could do it!

KingD19
If Joker was made sane again it'd be like getting hit with the biggest Penance Stare ever when he realizes what all he's done.

DarkSaint85
Fernus made him sane.

AlmightyKfish
Didn't Martian Manhunter make Joker sane and he flipped out? But the strain was incredibly intense on MM.

Anyhow, John wins unless it's a pure h2h fight, in which case he dies horribly, as John is absolutely horrible at fighting.

riv6672
Is he? I thought he was more of a lover!

Flyattractor
The Joker has used magic before so it isn't something that can be taken off his table.
Heck. He could summon Etrigan the Demon to kick the snot out of John. He did that with Batman once.

DarkSaint85
Lol you don't really want to play the 'who can summon whom' card here.....

Reflassshh
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol you don't really want to play the 'who can summon whom' card here..... Haha i was going to say the same thing

Flyattractor
Yeah true. I have seen some of Garth "I chew Penis" Ennis's creatisons for both The Demons and Hellblazer runs so I know how fuhh'ed up those can be.

riv6672
I still say John wins this this, obviously.
I just dont think it will be by turning him sane or going HTH.

riv6672
I still say John will win this, obviously.
Just not by turning him sane or going HTH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.