Agen Kolar vs. Desann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Lord Lucien
Agen stands there facing away while Desann walks up and stabs him.

Q99
Force, Desann's shown a lot more.

Sabers... hard to say. Possibly Kolar. Or, I should say, I'm fairly sure Agen has more skill but strength and reach make Desann a tough fight anyway.

PTforthewin
Are you kidding me? Desann is no where near council level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd go with Desann in a close fight.

PTforthewin
Why does everyone think some short dinosaur dark jedi would win against a council member.

Fated Xtasy
Well Desann did defeat luke so he is somewhere near Council level

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Why does everyone think some short dinosaur dark jedi would win against a council member.

Short? He's like 7 feat tall!

And, well, Kyle Katarn's Jedi council level, Desann was a tough fight against him, and even when they fought the final time Desann would shrug off and block a lot of Katarn's strong force attacks pretty often.

Plus the Luke fight. He held on against Luke well enough to use a saber-throw and cut Luke off with the terrain.

I think there's plenty of council members that could beat him, but in turn he could beat some of them.

King Joker
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Agen stands there facing away while Desann walks up and stabs him. thumb up

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Short? He's like 7 feat tall!

And, well, Kyle Katarn's Jedi council level, Desann was a tough fight against him, and even when they fought the final time Desann would shrug off and block a lot of Katarn's strong force attacks pretty often.

Plus the Luke fight. He held on against Luke well enough to use a saber-throw and cut Luke off with the terrain.

I think there's plenty of council members that could beat him, but in turn he could beat some of them. I said short dinosaur because he looks like a dinosaur but is not big

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.