Revan and Malak run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
1. Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee
2. Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura
3. Plo Koon and Depa Bileba
4. Savage Opress and Asajj Ventress
5. Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh
6 Tfu 2 Starkiller and Early darth vader
Boss : Mace Windu and Darth Nihilus

carthage
Dead at 6 with Starkiller dying in the process.

TheDarthBoy
stops at boss fight because TFU 2 Starkiller (not Galen f/ucking Marek)
and pre suit vader are both emotionally/mentally wrecked fighters. good in their own but can still be tampered with. darth malak with his Dun Moch something i know he has a thing for and revans strategic combat abilities with the force AND SABERS.

I can see pre suit vader assaulting darth malak while malak is tossing around his force powers at Vader, Vader will end up plowing through his powers, eventually malak with enaged vader in a heated lightsaber duel. While thats happending Revan and starkiller will engage an intense force duel both fighters will be a their total limit with niether getting the upper hand.

when lock blades malak will exchange words with vader and taunt him as you will (he does this every time we meet in the game he just makes fun of you you their is no doubt he knows Dun Moch u dont need a wiki to prove it). getting under vaders skin malak will take advantage of this but it wont stop vader from getting past his defenses. Revan also senes Vaders emotional weakness but also malaks struggle

but malaks words will get under his skin and make vader slip a bit which would give malak a small opening he will force push vader but vader will push back harder. Revan will take his focus off starkiller and force lightnig the tunnel visioned vader across the room. then refocus his force duel with starkiller. with malak push back across and vader shocked on the floor. Revan will have to use more than the force to beat starkiller because all they will do is stagger one another revan decides to close is in the gap with the clone in a duel in which Starkiller notices and quickly attacks on the moment. with Starkiller just going with the moment as it proceeds Revan will switch up his method of attacks, chaining his force attacks and saber sequences while Starkiller simply goes with it using his skill with niman. however Starkiller is caught a few times off guard as Revan begins to use the light and dark side attacks which pressures the Sith Clone. he eventually cracks under pressure but doesnt show it to Revan at all. Keeping a calm mind Revan continues the assault on Starkiller. Until without warning he uses a Force Repulse which revan quickly resists but is sent flying across the room still on his feet. Malak rejoins the fight along with Vader, it ends up becoming another round with neither side getting the upper hand. Revan orders malak to fall back quickly in order to lore them into a trap. Starkiller senses a problem in why they decided to go. However the singe minded anakin jumps in to attack despite the warning of starkiller. Vader leaps into a violent barrage of lightning from Darth Malak and Darth Revan. Revan add another touch by violentaly flinging vader away into his death.
Darth Revan and Malak jump back down to confront Starkiller
Revan commends him for his efforts but Malak taunts him for having a skilled brute as a teamate. They both engage starkiller simultaneously in a vicouse lightsaber duel with Starkiller falling
victim to the power of the two sith lords i delcare Darth Revan and Darth Malak the victors of this fight.

This is only my opinion on how this fight would go down. with revans tactics and greats skills with the force and dueling and with malaks skills and sh/t taking vader would be the first to fall.

DarthAnt66
Ah look PTforthewin, you got a friend. ^

Nephthys
I'd think you'd be cool with a guy saying Revan and Malak can take Marek and Vader. Which they can't btw.

DarthAnt66
He created a miniature fanfiction as his evidence. erm
This is what gives Revan fans a bad name.

Then again, better then carthage, so I can't judge.
Welcome to the forums, TheDarthBoy. thumb up

EDIT: Then again, re-reading the little story, he does have decent knowledge on them. He just needs to express it better.

TheDarthBoy
any way thats how ill be debating i like putting alittle story in it. then ill
begin backing u my claims until proven otherwise i am subject to change

PTforthewin
Woah there! Look at your grammar, young padawan! How old are you darth boy?

TheDarthBoy
GOD DAMN SPEED TYPING

Lord Stark
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Woah there! Look at your grammar, young padawan! How old are you darth boy? Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
GOD DAMN SPEED TYPING

Am I the only one who actually burst out laughing from this exchange?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lolnope.

NewGuy01
Not at all.

Nalaniel
Well, no.

UltimateAnomaly
No words can describe the laughter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.