Cin Drallig vs. Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Not sure if I did this one yet.

Battlemaster Drallig vs. the most recent Dark lord of the Sith

Force, sabers, all out

Q99
I'm going to go with the one that's won fights.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99

I laughed but I agree.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99

The only fight he's won really couldn't be considered a fight.

carthage
Has Drallig ever beaten anyone?

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The only fight he's won really couldn't be considered a fight.

Hm?

Lord Stark
Cin, he's a master of the seven forms which means he'll be very unpredicatable in a fight. That combined with his advanced usage of force speed will likely be Nihl's end.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Hm?

His only legit victory was against Sazen, and that really wasn't a fight, just a guy losing an arm and torso.

He's held his own against Cade, fought Sazen for a bit, and stalemated Talon--But that was his only one on one victory.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Cin, he's a master of the seven forms which means he'll be very unpredicatable in a fight. That combined with his advanced usage of force speed will likely be Nihl's end.

Advanced use of Force speed?

U messin?

Nihl owns Drallig.

TheDarthBoy
Ok with Cin Dralligs mastery or all seven forms and Darth Nihls saber staff (an unorthodox version is should say) this fight would be pretty even. However i am leaning towards Nihl in this not only because of is stranger than strange staff but his arsenal of force powers. Lightning, TK, and Choke, his best forms. Nihl is more an unpredictable opponent
and goes with the moment where as Cin Drallig is more by the book. I dont think Cin will be able to properly decode Nihls style of fight fighting. Nihl may not have the greatest is sabers but he makes it up for versatility and unpredictability giving Cin a quick problem. I think the fight would be extremely fast ending with darth nihl force choking him after Cin begins to realize what is going on but it will be too late. i declare Darth Nihl the winner

Just my opinion and my scenario of it, im subject to change if you can change this otherwise.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Advanced use of Force speed?

U messin?

Nihl owns Drallig.

Of course I am. Drallig's only claim to fame is perhaps being Shaak Ti's superior in swordsmanship. But since that seems to be retconned, he dies...pretty horribly. Wait...actually though is Sera Keto's duel with Anakin canon?

DarthAnt66
Force Speed in that game was pretty nasty though. Drallig was hard to beat. Tougher then Dooku tbh.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Force Speed in that game was pretty nasty though. Drallig was hard to beat. Tougher then Dooku tbh.

Oh if gameplay was canon Drallig would be up there with Mace and Dooku. I honestly thought that when I first played the game.

The real question in this match is, how much of this is canon.
RfW4vK-Fu1A

Because Keto gives Anakin a decent fight, and we know Cin is even better than her and even deflects Anakin's TK.

DarthAnt66
I thought such until I re-watched the movie and realized Drallig was the guy who got beat down by Anakin faster then a Battledroid on the Invisible Hand.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought such until I re-watched the movie and realized Drallig was the guy who got beat down by Anakin faster then a Battledroid on the Invisible Hand.

But actually...the Magnaguard seemed to do better than Cin did. laughing

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
His only legit victory was against Sazen, and that really wasn't a fight, just a guy losing an arm and torso.

He's held his own against Cade, fought Sazen for a bit, and stalemated Talon--But that was his only one on one victory.

Beat Talon offscreen in sparing, captured Cade during Cade's temple infiltration with Talon, overcame the mind of a Tuk'ata sith hound, and killed a number of sith in support of Krayt's return.

Sazen's his best victory to be certain, but not his only one.

Plus as a military commander, he was in charge of both Jedi temple assaults, both of which were Sith victories.

NewGuy01
The sparring session was speculation by Cade. His capture of Cade wasn't a fight either, he was fighting Talon and Nihl got him with a choke before he realized he was there.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
But actually...the Magnaguard seemed to do better than Cin did. laughing

I'd honestly say a Magnaguard would give Cin a tough fight.

TheDarthBoy
Thats just too much Neph ill pay credit when its due but loosing to a magna guard is just low

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.