Revan VS Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
nihilus godstomps.

DarthAnt66
Nihilus eats him.
Kreia states there is no defense against Nihilus's version of gigadrain besides another wound in the Force.

Lord Stark
Chomp Chomp Chomp.

PTforthewin
So your saying Fate Of The Jedi luke can't beat him? Or anakin can't beat him at full potential?

DarthAnt66
Fate of the Jedi Luke was being drained by Krayt...his only hope is to Force Fold behind Nihilus and decapitate him.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nihilus eats him.
Kreia states there is no defense against Nihilus's version of gigadrain besides another wound in the Force.

We're going to take the words of a woman who liberally lies about pretty much everything?

Not that I'm saying it changes everything. Nihilus kills Revan. But Nihilus match ups are just stupid because blah blah gigadrain stupidness.

Nephthys
Kreia has no reason to lie. It would be in her better interests to say otherwise, in fact.

UltimateAnomaly
I just can't stand her. Still, is there anyone that CAN stop Nihilus' drain? I mean, I assume Sids could, apparently knowing all past Sith techniques and such?

I mean goddamn, talk about OP with that drain.

Nephthys
I'd argue Vitiate could, since his nature is pretty similar to Nihilus and the Exile's.

Lord Stark
Anakin and Ulic perhaps with Dark Reaper training...but honestly that's a big maybe.

red8
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
I just can't stand her. Still, is there anyone that CAN stop Nihilus' drain? I mean, I assume Sids could, apparently knowing all past Sith techniques and such?

I mean goddamn, talk about OP with that drain.

Kreia was one of my favorite characters from the KotOR era.

Anyways, Nihilus eats everone, except for the Exile.

Breakfast: Sith Sausages with Sith Syrup and Jedi Jelly

Lunch: Sith Sandwiches with Jedi Jam
Sometimes he will settle for a Sith salad

Dinner: Jedi Jambalaya and Sith stew

Dessert: Sith shortcakes, Jedi Jellybeans, and Miraluka Moonpies.

PTforthewin
Ur funny as shit ^ not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.