Revan vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
Windu SLAUGHTERHOUSE

DarthAnt66
No one wants your opinion anymore.
You have yet to reply to our Revan debate from a month ago.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1364481186281009993.jpg

DarthAnt66
Funny, because you posted a meme in reply to our debate. I guess it means you give up...again?
Once again I accept your concession, and I doubt anyone on this forum takes you any more serious then PTforthewin.

Nephthys
Too far Ant, much too far.

Also you haven't replied to me yet. And I'd like your thoughts on the Exar Kun vs Dooku thread.

NewGuy01
Mace edges this, good fight but overdone.

DarthAnt66
And you yell at me for not telling you enough when I will reply. I specified numerous times I'll reply on Thursday afternoon ET. I'm in the middle of studying for my last final exam of the year, hence why I'm not engaging in any debates.

I was stuck with him for two years on SWF...not too far at all.

PTforthewin
Mace

NewGuy01
What? He joined SWF like 3 months ago tops and you left a while into that. Two years my ass.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What? He joined SWF like 2 to 3 months ago tops and you left a while into that. Two years my ass.

Edit: Shit, I keep doing that.

DarthAnt66
What? He joined SWF like 3 months ago tops and you left a while into that. Two years my ass.
It felt like two years atleast.

Regardless, two years with Sith is enough to go crazy. And carthage was basically his slave, like Robotic.

Nephthys
And you yell at me for not telling you enough when I will reply. I specified numerous times I'll reply on Thursday afternoon ET. I'm in the middle of studying for my last final exam of the year, hence why I'm not engaging in any debates.

I was stuck with him for two years on SWF...not too far at all.

Oh, I thought you said tuesday.

DarthAnt66
No. And if I did, I apologize.
This is why I always tell you when I will reply next, yet you got annoyed and *bam*: confusion.

carthage

Nah, I've actually been on SWF for 8-9 months now, will be a year in November iirc.

NewGuy01
It felt like two years atleast.

Regardless, two years with Sith is enough to go crazy. And carthage was basically his slave, like Robotic.

Carthage has like, no similarities to Sith at all other than his overwhelmingly strong opinions.

And yeah, spending a couple years on SWF tends to change a person. You're probably better off for it, though, a little less naive than before lol.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Nah, I've actually been on SWF for 8-9 months now, will be a year in November iirc.

Whaat? I don't believe you.

carthage
Whaat? I don't believe you.

One of my oldest posts goes back to Novemb 22, 2013.

http://www.starwarsforums.org/t5434p10-darth-venamis-vs-darth-maul

So yeah, I've been there for a bit now.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.starwarsforums.org/
watch?v=Xcb4_QwP6fE

PTforthewin
My first post was in 2005

Lord Stark
What Revan?

End of KOTOR Revan- Revan here is the champion of the light, so Vaapad won't be nearly as effective. At the same time Mace Windu has far more experience at this point. Mace has the edge.

Novel Revan- Although Mace has more to draw on with Vaapad than KOTOR Revan, Revan's power in the force will trump Windu.

TOR Revan: Windu, at this point Revan is very much tainted by the Dark Side and is more grey than he's ever been. Superconducting Loop incoming.

NewGuy01
watch?v=Xcb4_QwP6fE

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.