Darth Venamis vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
Venamis, I suppose. Though I don't recall him doing anything with the Force.

TheDarthBoy
i wont make a scenario until i see Venamis stuff.
Also i dony know if Venamis can defend against Wyyrloks force attacks and illusions so im leaing towards Wyyrlok in this one.

After reading about Venamis ive discovered using my sith lord autopsy
ive discoverd he is a skilled Form V user why because it is an aggressive and powerful form. and he knows force lightning a bit. all other force attack are basic. where as Wyyrlok has a more variety of attacks and sith sorcery.

I think it will playout like this Venamis and Wyyrlok will engage in heated lightsaber duel with Venamis getting the upperhand constantaly pushing the Wyyrlok back eventually he realizes that clashing against him anylonger will result in death so he begins to toy with Venamis's mind telling taunting him on how he never became a "darth" Venamis will not have much defenses against this but will repond with a vicous force lightning attack. which will knock Wyyrlok on the ground however the Wyyrlok turing out to be an illusion putting Venamis in a mad state swinging wildy with his blade.

IT stops with an incredibly painful forcelighting barrage from darth Wyyrlok in which he uses until the Proclaimed sith lord is no more
I declare Darth Wyyrolok the winner (via variety in force powers and sith illusions and madness). The ended the same way plagueis did by quickly changing tactics and using his force powers for the win

Q99
Force, Wyyrlok, no question. Venamis started to use force lightning but Plageuis interrupted him, and used a little TK, mostly to levitate himself. Not very impressive.

Sabers, ah, that's Venamis's speciality. However, he was inferior to Plageuis (just-recently-become-master Plageuis) even when his style was designed to trump Plageuis's. So, a good fight, but 'worse than Plageuis when he had an edge,' doesn't make me think he's going to dominate.

In all out, force is going to come into play, and that's going to cost Venamis.

Ultimately Venamis was someone trained as either a test or an emergency backup, and it shows.

TheDarthBoy
yeeaah some one who also agrees cool

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Force, Wyyrlok, no question. Venamis started to use force lightning but Plageuis interrupted him, and used a little TK, mostly to levitate himself. Not very impressive.

Sabers, ah, that's Venamis's speciality. However, he was inferior to Plageuis (just-recently-become-master Plageuis) even when his style was designed to trump Plageuis's. So, a good fight, but 'worse than Plageuis when he had an edge,' doesn't make me think he's going to dominate.

In all out, force is going to come into play, and that's going to cost Venamis.

Ultimately Venamis was someone trained as either a test or an emergency backup, and it shows.

Anyone close to Plagueis is well above Wyyrlok in lightsabers.

carthage
^ thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anyone close to Plagueis is well above Wyyrlok in lightsabers.

Not really.

Venamis is below Plagueis- not peak Plagueis at that, and again with a style edge- and I think Plagueis is in turn below Sidious.

Wyyrlok held his own against Krayt fine, and there were no style advantages to let him punch above his weight, just master and student head to head.

Emperordmb
Didn't they clash for only a very short period of time before breaking off and having a force fight?

carthage
The ability to keep up with Plagueis is simply a better speed feat than Wyyrlok has ever done. And that's saying a lot considering Reborn Krayt was fast as well.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Didn't they clash for only a very short period of time before breaking off and having a force fight?

They started on a lightning fight, then TK fight (+force barrier), then they had a full page of saber fighting showing them in a variety of positions with them both moving around, then Wyyrlok tried the memory walk attack.

Comic saber duels are never as long as, say, TCW duels, but there was a solid amount of saber work there.

Originally posted by carthage
The ability to keep up with Plagueis is simply a better speed feat than Wyyrlok has ever done. And that's saying a lot considering Reborn Krayt was fast as well.

Speed, sure, but it's not going to blitz, and this isn't a matter of who can simply move their blade the fastest. If Venamis can't win when he has the deck stacked in his favor, then he's not overwhelming.

He might win in purely the saber portion, but he's definitely not dominant enough in sabers to prevent Wyyrlok's superior force from winning in the all-out portion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.