Swap the movie titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Saw this done at another board, and it was really fun! Pretty self explanatory...

When a young girl named Regan is possessed by a mysterious entity, her mother seeks the help of two priests to save her daughter.
SCARY MOVIE

An F.B.I. cadet must confide in an incarcerated and manipulative killer to receive his help on catching another serial killer who skins his victims.
THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

The Griswold family's plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster.
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I didnt want to start 2 threads, so if you can come up with TV examples, go for it!

Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.
MYTHBUSTERS

Esau Cairn
WHERE'S MY HUB-CAPS BRO???

YOU CAN RUN BUT U CAN'T HIDE!!!

riv6672
laughing not quite what i was going for!

More like...
A single mother gives her son a beloved doll for his birthday, only to discover that it is possessed with the soul of a serial killer.

Esau Cairn
Well if yer the same R1V from Herochat...you'll know what I'm talking about.

riv6672
Not clue!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.