Revan and Dooku run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Full rest after each match.
The prime of each component.

Traya and Sion
Anakin and Obi
Vader and Maul
Kun and Uli
Bane and Zannah
Yoda and Mace

How far do they get?

UltimateAnomaly
Stops at 4, IMO.

DarthAnt66
Interesting matchup. I'll give my thoughts about it later. thumb up

carthage
Dead at 3

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Dead at 3

Ha. No.

They make it to Bannah and Zane.

NewGuy01
Either they loses t three, or they make it to the final.

carthage
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Ha. No.

They make it to Bannah and Zane.

Revan isn't skilled enough to defeat Vader, and Maul isn't going to die to Dooku right off the bat. By the time Vader is finished choking Revan out, TKING him, or kill him, he can join Maul to finish off Dooku . Revan is nowhere near as skilled as a swordsman as either

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @ Revan being choked out by vader.

carthage
Lol @ Revan being good enough to fight Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @ your lol

Nephthys
They lose to Bane and Zannah or Kun and Ulic.

DarthAnt66

Nalaniel
They stop at 5.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Revan isn't skilled enough to defeat Vader, and Maul isn't going to die to Dooku right off the bat. By the time Vader is finished choking Revan out, TKING him, or kill him, he can join Maul to finish off Dooku . Revan is nowhere near as skilled as a swordsman as either

Maul will lose to Dooku long before Vader can defeat Revan. And Dooku can also defeat Vader, and Revan can defeat Maul. Either match up is more likely to end in a victory for the duo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
And Dooku can also defeat Vader
Say what?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Say what?

Dooku's faster, has force lightning, and he is unlikely to fall prey to Vader's TK.

Did you see how Luke tagged Vader in ESB? Dooku will be able to do that as well, except he'll be able to do it more. And once he tags Vader's leg he'll get slower. Dooku'll wear him down and then eventually be able to land the killing blow.

PTforthewin
Galen's lightning is greater then d

deathslash
they stop at 5

Nephthys
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Galen's lightning is greater then d

Oh god, its like he was about to form an actual smart sentence so his brain shut down half-way through.

NewGuy01
The funny thing is that Galen's lightning actually isn't better than Dooku's. His best lightning feat was causing an AT-ST to short out.

Nephthys
And that.. isn't better than Dooku's lightning? It was an AT-AT actually and he also killed everyone inside it, so as a feat its vastly superior to Dooku, what, chipping a wall?

NewGuy01
Last time I checked, Thanaton's lightning fared even lesser than that.

Dooku's FLS still took out a group of Anatzi Warriors, and in TCW he left nearly a dozen Clones charred by his lightning.

And I don't recall the AT-AT thing.

DarthAnt66
You mean TCW ritual dream?

Emperordmb
I don't recall the clones being charred.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Last time I checked, Thanaton's lightning fared even lesser than that.

Dooku's FLS still took out a group of Anatzi Warriors, and in TCW he left nearly a dozen Clones charred by his lightning.

And I don't recall the AT-AT thing.

Thanaton's lightning that tore through metal and exploded a generator 40 years before TOR? Oh yeah, Dooku's sure got the leg on him there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh man he killed some fodder let me change my panties

"Automated weapons emplacements spotted him instantly. Red weapons fire stitched lines of explosions across the station's patchwork hull as he ducked between the AT-AT's massive legs. Scooping up components from the nearest construction conveyor belt, he threw a series of high-speed missiles at the turrets, knocking five out of commission. A stream of Sith lightning put the AT-AT itself out of action, and a good, solid shove tipped it over with a crash, providing cover for the Wookiees when the time came to cross."

It also goes without saying that shoving over an AT-AT is pretty nuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.