Ludo Kressh vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

carthage
lol

WildBantha88
Something funny?

carthage
Ludo will likely not be able to see Dooku before he dies, let alone even have a chance at fighting him

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Ludo will likely not be able to see Dooku before he dies, let alone even have a chance at fighting him

You see, opinions like that are the reason no one respects you on these forums

carthage
Lol what? Dooku fought faster than Kenobi was able to track, Ludo is not going to able to see him. He doesn't have any relevant dueling feats that compare with Dooku. He gets massacred.

WildBantha88
Dooku doesn't have habit of blitzing people so your beliefs are irrelevant. Still Dooku is by far the greater swordsman, but that's not Ludos strength. His strength is magic, and must I remind you of this?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8kDAlbTjUaI/T0qB8ilc7GI/AAAAAAAABI8/t52CuIU-CqU/s1600/Massacre5.PNG

carthage
What does it matter when Dooku possesses better feats around the board than Kressh? Not to mention there is no record of Kressh performing any sort of illusion on anyone other than maybe Sadow, not to mention Talzin is many times over Kressh in order of force ability. It would take someone of that raw power to put down the count, Kressh is out of his depth.

Nephthys
I highly doubt Talzin was that much more powerful than Kressh. No-one who's a Dark Lord of the Sith candidate is that lame.

NewGuy01
*cough*except Kressh*cough*

Q99
It's very hard to get a read on Kressh's skills in most areas. He was considered a rival of Sadow, but all we really know about Sadow is his sorcery, not his more direct abilities.

Kressh does have some good alchemy- look at the KotoR comic for the Gauntlet he made for his son!- but not much else is known.

Hm, though if he had the Gauntlet of Kressh the Younger he could likely win... (mostly because the gauntlet is massively hax)

NewGuy01
All jokes aside, I'm pretty sure he also did crush/disfigure a pretty large statue by clenching his fist.

Nephthys
http://pic.yupoo.com/wjtwd/C3SHOsuY/MyLH2.jpg

NewGuy01
Even though it's a good feat, it's still pretty pathetic looking for the Ancient Sith that they could only achieve such feats with amulets to magnify their own abilities.

Nephthys
It's not that they could only do with it the amulets. They just always used them and had them on them.

NewGuy01
Well, you see this statue feat, and it makes a strong note of how his amulet is spurting more and more power as the statue is being torn apart.

Who was that Statue of btw?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kressh should win this if he has the gauntlet IMO.

Nephthys
Yeah, that gauntlet was hax as hell.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, you see this statue feat, and it makes a strong note of how his amulet is spurting more and more power as the statue is being torn apart.

Who was that Statue of btw?

Well I dunno, the amulets respond more to rage and shit. Plus don't they spurt whenever they use the Force.

I think it might be one of the statues in their council room.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oZn2aPVSZdE/TZjE-1EwLkI/AAAAAAAAEhM/sW6slKR1ByU/s1600/swtor+Horak-mul+3.jpg

The_Tempest
Not impressed. Newly-minted Vader crushed durasteel in ROTS. Dooku's TK feats vastly outstrip crushing ancient stone.

DarthAnt66
It looks more like he collasped the supports (legs, arms, head) which caused the statue to be crushed, not that he literally oblierated it into atoms which some are implying. erm

Nephthys
Nah, he crushed it.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah, he crushed it. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.