Sasuke vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Final stage of both...who wins?

BloodRain
Naruto, from showings.

carver9
Originally posted by BloodRain
Naruto, from showings.

Collateral damage?

BloodRain
Nearly everything except speed perhaps, though I cannot see him being too fast for Naruto to deal with.

Illusions won't be that great here, so there's Ama and Susanoo, that and the other nifty tricks the Rinnegan gives, which is so far the teleporting self or objects. The only threat comes from /maybe/ Ama (we dont know anything about its current power) and Susanoo. Via powerscaling should be well above Madara's FPS, so not far from Naruto's output.

Issue is that besides the speed/power difference that have, Sasuke's tricks don't seem too dealing against Naruto, who doesn't seem to have that problem.

He has the clones and 9 tailed beasts in his reservoir. He's already creative with what he's got, like the magnet sealing and magma rasengan. So he's got a lot to give already.

So from what we know, I'd give it to Naruto easy. But more will come that will make the two perfect equals.

yungz22
We havent really seen sasukes full capabilities yet

NewGuy01
Seeing how Naruto can create a dozen giant BijuDamaShurikens casually, I can't see Sasuke surviving this lol.

yungz22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Seeing how Naruto can create a dozen giant BijuDamaShurikens casually, I can't see Sasuke surviving this lol.

Once again we havent see what sasuke can do yet

SSJGGogeta

What about the fact that Sasuke can perform the same feats of destruction as Naruto's strongest attacks with just a swing of one of his duel-wield Susano'o blades? Or that he can teleport, demonstrably faster than Naruto can? Or that he can presumably use infinite Tsukiyomi? Or that he is demonstrably faster than Naruto? Or that he can also fly and rain Amaterasu from his perfect Susano'o? Or that he can... You know what, that should be enough. Sasuke wins.

NewGuy01
Susanoo's destructive power is even greater than Naruto's battle avatar demonstrably after the last chapter with Kaguya, but it's not greater than one of Naruto's BijuDama Rasenshurikens, of which he can fire off several at a time. Susano'o would be obliterated by such an attack. The strength/power gap seems to large imo.

SSJGGogeta
Susanoo's destructive power is even greater than Naruto's battle avatar demonstrably after the last chapter with Kaguya, but it's not greater than one of Naruto's BijuDama Rasenshurikens, of which he can fire off several at a time. Susano'o would be obliterated by such an attack. The strength/power gap seems to large imo.

Why do you say that? Sasuke accomplished the same with a single sword slash that Naruto did with a shit ton of chakra for a biju shuriken. I see that as Sasuke being able to close that gap pretty easily just because of his ridiculous Susano'o.

chasedown
What has sasukes sage susanoo done destructively? You guys can correct me if im wrong but i dont remember seeing it do much

NewGuy01
Sasuke's cutting power could halve a meteor, true, but Naruto's shuriken could literally turn one to dust, so I don't see your point really.

chasedown
Sasuke's cutting power could halve a meteor, true, but Naruto's shuriken could literally turn one to dust, so I don't see your point really.

Thats what i was thinkin

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain

So from what we know, I'd give it to Naruto easy. But more will come that will make the two perfect equals.

Prolly from mastering his version of the Rinnegan, or getting it in both eyes. Madara seemed to have gotten a huge jump in power when he got both Rinnegan.

As for now, yeah, Naruto wins. His Truth Seeking Balls should be able to deal with Susanoo, if they have the same properties Madara's and Obito's did.
Then there's his Tailed Beast Rasenshurikens.

chasedown
We just have to wait and see the rest of sasukes power because kishi has just scratched the surface with him.

Zack Fair
Magma Rasengan, wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.