Tony Soprano vs Furio Giunta - Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Tony decides that he's angry that Furio grabbed him by his collar, despite Furio telling him that he was trying to save him near the propellers. They fight, who wins?

asdf83
Tony has a big weight advantage, but he's also slower and older. If it goes longer than a minute or two Furio wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by asdf83
Tony has a big weight advantage, but he's also slower and older. If it goes longer than a minute or two Furio wins.

Didn't you see the clip when he whooped the equivelant of Vin Diesel's ass?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by asdf83
Tony has a big weight advantage, but he's also slower and older. If it goes longer than a minute or two Furio loses.

Impediment
I'm going with Furio.

Tony is tough, but Bobby beat Tony's ass during the Monopoly game, even if they were both shitfaced.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm going with Furio.

Tony is tough, but Bobby beat Tony's ass during the Monopoly game, even if they were both shitfaced.

Tony beat down his very built bodyguard.

He isn't just tough, he's a good fighter, and if you noticed, Tony ONLY lost to Bobby, and after he did, he kept pointing out that Bobby Sucker Punched him (which he did) and multiple things that put him at a disadvantage (though most of them were excuses.) Despite that, we can't ignore that Tony has beat bigger, and stronger men then Furio. I'm thinking Furio is faster, but Tony would end up knocking him out because of his power, not only did he just beat people up that were bigger then Furio, he DOMINATED them, knocking people to the floor with a single punch, and Bobby is bigger then Tony in weight and muscle mass, plus, sadly, the sucker punch did play a part in Tony's getting beat down, I'm not saying he would've won if it didn't happen, I'm just saying that he woulda had a better shot.

Impediment
Good point. I forgot about when Tony picked a fight with Perry to prove himself.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
Good point. I forgot about when Tony picked a fight with Perry to prove himself. Also, why did he throw up afterwards? o-o Just wondering. The dude didn't even land a punch on him and he was throwing up what I presume was blood, or really red-ish throw-up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.