Sith Emperor and Exar Kun vs. Yoda and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who's gonna win? Takes place on flat, neutral grounds.

PTforthewin
Team 2 quite handily

carthage
Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Sith Emperor isn't doing jack shit to help Kun, and Kun is going to die against both Yoda and Kun

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Just... just stop.

carthage
You're right I mean we're all forgetting how good Vitiate was with a lightsaber.

I mean he loved it so much he hugged it and died

PTforthewin
I don't get why sith sorcerers in TOR still use there lightsabers I'm talking about the players), I'm a level 55 SORC and I use no saber

Nephthys
Team 1. Dooku is out of his depth.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I don't get why sith sorcerers in TOR still use there lightsabers I'm talking about the players), I'm a level 55 SORC and I use no saber

Stat. Stick.

WildBantha88
Vitiate is around Yoda level in the force and Kuns Amulets blastes added on top of that, I really don't see team 2 winning.

Sinious
Team 1 for sure.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team 1. Dooku is out of his depth.

Unless you are a top tier, Tyranus won't be out of his depth against you.
Team 2 takes this solidly unless Team 1 gets prep.

carthage
Its on neutral ground sound Vitshit is useless and likely gets killed before he blinks, leaving Exar to get gutted and minced to bits by Yoda and Dooku

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Its on neutral ground sound Vitshit is useless and likely gets killed before he blinks, leaving Exar to get gutted and minced to bits by Yoda and Dooku

Where does that Vitiate is nothing witout a prep thing come from?

HoT killed him. There is nothing else you can show as an arguement against his power. Everything we know about him other than JK ending shows us that he is like a sith god of his era. He was canonically stronger than every Sith that lived before him too.

He would turn Dooku against Yoda with no trouble and it would be 3 on 1 if he needed to do it but even without those mindraping powers of Vitiate, they can take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.