Kingpin vs Kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Who is the weakest person that can beat Kingpin in a h2h strap match?

5ft indestructible strap made from Hulk's purple shorts.
No weapons obviously
Classic Kp.
No armor or tech or what not.
Fight in a pro wrestling ring

On the off change you don't know what a strap match is, both Kp & his opponent are attached at the wrist by a strap.

Go.

Magog
Punisher

pym-ftw
Lol,no. Frank gets crushed

Magog
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol,no. Frank gets crushed
That's what the Russian thought too.

DarkSaint85
You'd have to get up to Tombstone, maybe. Bane on Venom?

I'm assuming no weird exotic powers like Sebastian Shaw, Powered MAverick, Parasite etc?

StiltmanFTW
Just imagined carver getting killed by Fisk. Great thread.

Warlord
Matt Murdock miffed

MF DELPH
Shadowcat.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You'd have to get up to Tombstone, maybe. Bane on Venom?

PISless/CISless Tombstone would destroy Kingpin.

How about Batman? I mean he just recently wrecked Bane.

Digi
Originally posted by zopzop

Iirc, Classic KP and Bats actually met in a crossover. We can debate canon and whatnot, but the particular encounter I'm remembering didn't reflect well on Batman's chances.

Khazra Reborn
Normally I'd favor someone like Punisher over Fisk pure h2h just because he's really tough, and is a pretty cunning fighter. But in a strap match, I can't see anyone under Captain America pulling it off.

Digi
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Normally I'd favor someone like Punisher over Fisk pure h2h just because he's really tough, and is a pretty cunning fighter. But in a strap match, I can't see anyone under Captain America pulling it off.

This is Classic KP. He's also wrecked Cap in a comic. I think a lot of people aren't aiming high enough here to find him an equal.

carver9
Luke Cage would be the lowest. Classic Kingpin was a force to be mess with.

DarkSaint85
Waaaait.

What about Wolverine? Unless KP goes for the stranglehold....

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Digi
This is Classic KP. He's also wrecked Cap in a comic. I think a lot of people aren't aiming high enough here to find him an equal.

Oh ok, so we're talking, Spider Man level Fisk?

I don't think it would take Luke Cage by any means, if Spider Man fights smart and still uses his speed and agility, he could do it.

Khazra Reborn
Yeah, Wolverine with powers could do it, same with The Gorgon.

DarkSaint85
Agility surely wouldn't matter, once you're strapped?

Same reason Shadowcat wouldn't work.

I'm assuming Wolverine without his claws, but with his HF and speed and strength.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by zopzop

Digi
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Oh ok, so we're talking, Spider Man level Fisk?

I don't think it would take Luke Cage by any means, if Spider Man fights smart and still uses his speed and agility, he could do it.

Given the OP stips, I actually disagree. Pete wouldn't be able to use his agility in a strap match. Fisk would crush him, and Classic KP was stronger than Spidey, ridiculous as that seems to us now.

golem370
Spider-Man would beat him also Puck should win

Magog
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man would beat him also Puck should win

Interesting choice...I agree. Puck could take him.

DarkSaint85
How does Puck win???

StiltmanFTW
Depends on the version of Puck.

Magog
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How does Puck win???
While they're tying the straps in place and Kingpin is laughing uncontrollably, Puck rips his sack off and as Kingpin is leaning over in pain he ***** slaps him unconscious.

/contest

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Digi
Given the OP stips, I actually disagree. Pete wouldn't be able to use his agility in a strap match. Fisk would crush him, and Classic KP was stronger than Spidey, ridiculous as that seems to us now.
Classing Kingpin hasn't done anything that makes me think he was stronger than Spidey and even then that was when Spidey was a 5 tonner iirc. Even if he was stronger it was only slightly. So that puts hi mat US Agent level. not that big. Though punisher isn't beating him. Frank gets crushed literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.