General Grievous vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
ROTS versions for both, who wins?

PTforthewin
Um... Plo only had one short scene where his star fighter was shot down by captain jag on Cato nemodia, it would be more accurate to say season 5 version since the time periods are pretty close. Anyway, plo would win quite handily.

WildBantha88
Im going with Grievous, he is far underrated ever since TCW shat all over him..

Lord Stark
Between electric judgement and Plo's superior skills, he stomps.

Emperordmb
I don't think this fight is gonna be a stomp for anyone here.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think this fight is gonna be a stomp for anyone here. agreed

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
agreed
this...........................yeah this is actually pretty hard.

Since this grievous is in his "cough cough pansy" form before it became a thing uhhhhhhhhhh can it be sabers only because plo koon has the physical proportions to take him on evenly since this one is ROTS grievous's overall performance might be cut short making this even in physical attributes. Sabers however might be a just about the same but i am leaning towards grievous because of the way he uses them in a scary manner it might stagger plo a bit just to make the confrontation longer than it should be. however plo koon has the force and GG doesnt making this fight go overall in plo koons favor.

To me i think this fight will go down if plo koon will fall for GGs scare tactics, movement and overall intimidating saber sequences.

If they start off sabering then GG will realize what plo koon is doing before he coughs again which will also level the playing field forcing GG to quickly change tactics to a defensive flurry. Since
Plo is a great strategist he will see grievous's weakness and capitalize it with the a force push but i bet GG would see that coming from a jedi he would probably dodge the force push or take it in order to get some ground. Either way he might have some time to think quickly, which hes good at. Greivous will either have to close the Gap as quick as possible before he starts *cough cough* (jobbing) *cough cough* or w8 find out what his environment and situation can do for him. This fight wont be about who does better sabers and force power but whos the smarter fighter. GG has fought a whole lot of jedi and knows what the force can do him. His experience as a commander is that he has been trolling the jedi in the CLONE WARS AND BOOKS and cartoon with his tactics and Plo has demonstrated to be pretty smart but can leave himself open

example when savage decided to be smart he removed plo koons mask. so..........after their initial separation GG will quickly close in and and finish Plo off. Ill give GG the win for this one because hes a better strategist and his ROTS injury will force him to think more about his well being than overall skill in this fight however if this were GG in his prime ill give it to GG handily.

I know many will say wheres his lighting judgement Plo doesnt wish to use it as much it may have knocked out a person but he hasnt experimented with it as much also assuming if morals are on that attac would be the last thing on his mind. Morals off then
Plo take this in a hard fight he might sustain some terrible injuries from the ordeal how ever

Lord Stark
I don't think this fight is gonna be a stomp for anyone here.

Eh...an electric based attack against a cyborg coupled with superior saber skills cannot bode well for the General.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Since this grievous is in his "cough cough pansy" form before it became a thing uhhhhhhhhhh can it be sabers only because plo koon has the physical proportions to take him on evenly since this one is ROTS grievous's overall performance might be cut short making this even in physical attributes.
I wouldn't be so quick to write of Grievous as a pansy. He was overwhelming Kenobi's defenses in their duel with twenty strikes per second, and he had previously defended against Mace Windu in a duel.

Lord Stark
I wouldn't be so quick to write of Grievous as a pansy. He was overwhelming Kenobi's defenses in their duel with twenty strikes per second, and he had previously defended against Mace Windu in a duel.

Yes, but they don't have an electric force power which would literally be the general's worst nightmare.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yes, but they don't have an electric force power which would literally be the general's worst nightmare.
Doesn't he have four lightsaber blades to block it with?

Lord Stark
Doesn't he have four lightsaber blades to block it with?

Is there any proof Grievous even can block lightning. If someone like Savage couldn't I am not quite sure Grievous can.

WildBantha88
I always thought Blocking lightning with the lightsaber is an application of tutaminus, grievous doesn't use the force

TheDarthBoy
no one can block it with a saber im saying that because of the movie version but its ROTS i did give the win to grievous but his physical attribute that ive seen might hold the fight back a bit

TheDarthBoy
wooops i meant anyone can block it with a saber

TheDarthBoy
damn i just reread that i sounded like a total F******** idiot sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.