Sith Autopsy Pilot Part 1: Darth Malak physical stats saber skills fighting style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
This is Sith Autopsy where i put down a full on analysis on underrated under developed or just plain sith lords, that i feel are under appreciated.

Since the internet is a big place this is for all of you a dose of buckley fans (if any of them happen to go here) if you dont know who he is skip this part.

I know you will say "oh oh buckley does that"

Well ill tell you this he doesnt give a f*** neither should you and also im tackling something thats not even close to music.

This Sith is one of the most underlooked Dark Lords of the Sith and for dumb reasons ill say."he he he killed is master behind his back he's a punk *** coward" but "DARTH SIDOUS IS TEH GREATEST SMARTEST SITH EVAAHH" double standards are fun.

I keep hearing "hes not a great duelist, or oh oh only the STAR FORGE can make him stronger, well to hell with that star forge s***" im going to cut this man open so that the natural eye can see if Darth Malak is pretty powerful........or is he.

Lets start his physical attributes he trained as a Jedi Guardian............really thats it well no its NOT malak isnt your common fodder with a name lets look into this shall we......he has high pain tolerance and can be a very acrobatic during his fighting sequences his strenght is pretty average for a man is size. Darth malak was in great physical shape for the sith lord of his time, not the biggest or strongest but enough to dance with some of the greatest duelists and keep himself on top of the Galaxy until Revan came along tells you something.

Now time to rip open what everyone seems to have a HUUUUUGE problem with its his saber skills all i hear is "his skills are not thier or hes not that good but in FORCE suuuuure." He duels in one handed aggressive style and was regared as one of the greatest swordsman in the galaxy during his time as Dark Lord.

So whats the problem here?

ahhhhh i know what it is.................its NOT EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! mad

With his one handed style of fighting ive come to the conclusion that he uses a an unorthodox version of Form 2 makashi.

He would use his intense anger to incorporate brutal force into makashi's fluid technique which can be very dangerous for opponents.

Adding more to this Darth Malak must also know Dun Moch, why because during the game Malak would have a thing for taunting you
laughing at you, and just being a plain d*ck my kind of sith As he was meant to be.

Overall malak uses form 2 in a very unorthodox fashion adding some brute strength and aggression to the dance of the form.
His expertise put him above Bastilla Shan and Revan on the Leviathan. As well as countless others that he faced.....i dont think the jedi would have given him a reputation if he so easily killed.
Calling Malak a featless swordsman is just a lazy/cheap way to win a debate.

If he was so "featless" why was he constantly regarded as the bet swordsman until his death. ooohhhh its because he isn't seen killing people right?

Reputation isn't spoon fed or an entitlement its earned.

Just because his killing of jedi fodder wasnt seen in a big screen for all to see doesn't make him suck as a fighter.

But what is the most important aspect of this where does he fit into the great fighters league?

Well..................i know im gonna get some backlash but some things just have to be said as a lightsaber duelist i would have to put him at the skill level of Sora Bulq where as Malak would have a better composure. why i chose Sora is because both fighter use their respective forms in a different matter Sora just goes berserk instead of calmness and flow of the style (using it hi own way), where as Malak replaces most fluidity with brutal yet precise movements(once again using it his own way).

This is just my opinion on what i have cut up from the "aggressive one handed style" from wookiepedia and incorporated it into his personality.

to be honest this is a better way of explaining his skill as a fighter. than that cheap way the wiki uses to give him "credit" one.

Thank you

PTforthewin
Thedarthboy has hit his darthpuberty

DarthAnt66
This thread is why Malak/Revan are given a bad reputation.
This thread is why I make respect threads for them for real showcase.
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/darth-malak-respect-thread/97104/

TheDarthBoy
my thread i why they have a bad rep? darth i dont get it

Emperordmb
Because more of it was wild ranting then actual analysis.

Lord Stark
We need a reputation system on these forums.

TheDarthBoy
i should have said speculation instead. but i refuse to believe that Darth malak sucks as duelist.

Edit i did use analysis on him thats how i was able get his form, and fighting style

Emperordmb
Autopsy doesn't work as a name for it...

Autopsies are procedures used to determine the cause of death. So basically if we were to take that meaning here it would be an analysis of how Malak's weakness led to his death.

When Buckley does this for music it takes on that connotation as well. Buckley looks at a particular song or group's failings to determine why the song ended up sucking.

So essentially autopsy in this context refers to failure or weakness. Considering that is the exact opposite of what you are trying to accomplish, I'd recommend a different name.

PTforthewin
Are you Mr.Plinkett?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Are you Mr.Plinkett?
Who are you talking to and who's Mr Plinkett?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Who are you talking to and who's Mr Plinkett? I'm talking to you and mr.plinkett is a guy on youtube who makes reviews and rants on the Star Wars prequals, and he's fat

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I'm talking to you and mr.plinkett is a guy on youtube who makes reviews and rants on the Star Wars prequals, and he's fat
No I am not Mr. Plinkett, and I am not fat.

I also don't have that much of a problem with the prequel trilogy. Hell, Revenge of the Sith was my favorite Star Wars movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.