I miss you guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Any old KMC'ers still hanging around these days? Backfire, Tired Hiker, Kes? DeNiro?

Bardock42
I miss you too touched

KidRock
Originally posted by Bardock42
I miss you too touched

BARDOCK! Haha, oh wow, I remember you.

I joined here back in 2003..I was only 14..wow, crazy..where has life gone?

edit: actually, I was 13! Wow.

Bardock42
I know what you mean, in November I'll have been on this site for 10 years.

I know Backfire is still around, talk to him a lot, but I don't think the other three have been on much or at all in a long time.

KidRock
I know what you mean, in November I'll have been on this site for 10 years.

I know Backfire is still around, talk to him a lot, but I don't think the other three have been on much or at all in a long time.

I haven't actually posted here in a long time, nor have I read the forum..but it's strange, I still just think about all of you from time to time. I like to think maybe the old gang still does the same. I am surprised I still even remember my password lol I am pretty sauced right now!

I forget her KMC name, is it Miss Bitchiness? She is a Mod here, or used to be.

Her and I actually met up in Montreal years ago, we still talk on Skype. I am going through a bit of a quarter life crisis at the moment lol.

Still, so much has changed since I was a punk ass 13 year old talking shit on here to who I am now..it's nice knowing someone on the other side of the world who I talked to when I was 13 is still around on here.

Bardock42
lil bitchiness, yeah, she's still a mod, but doesn't post much. I mostly talk to my KMC friends outside of KMC now, facebook and skype mainly. We do have a KMC Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/197733223577260/ if you want to check that out.

lol, yeah, KMC is like the Cheers bar I guess...

Tell us all about your quarter life crisis, oversharing is encouraged!

KidRock
lil bitchiness, yeah, she's still a mod, but doesn't post much. I mostly talk to my KMC friends outside of KMC now, facebook and skype mainly. We do have a KMC Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/197733223577260/ if you want to check that out.

lol, yeah, KMC is like the Cheers bar I guess...

Tell us all about your quarter life crisis, oversharing is encouraged!

Pm me your name on Skype and I will add you.

I am just very lost lol. I was a police officer in New York City, but around 3 months ago I just became so jaded by all the bullshit, the abuse, and I left..now I am just sorta lost in life lol. The department gives us a full year to decide whether or not we would like to come back or not. I went to Europe last year and met a French girl who I really connected with. We have been pen pals ever since and have really bonded. I actually told her I would like to move out there and be with her if she wanted me to and she said it would be perfectly fine with her and that she wanted me to. So now I am forced with the decision of leaving my friends and family for a place that is literally a different planet to me, or if I should just stay here and ask myself what if..

Again, it's 4am here and I am pretty drunk haha, don't be too hard on me stick out tongue

Bardock42
That is quite a big decision to make. But you are still young, I mean you don't have to spend your life forever in France...

Also adventure!!!!

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by KidRock
Still, so much has changed since I was a punk ass 13 year old talking shit on here to who I am now..

Lamentable...

KidRock
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Lamentable...

Haha, I like how I had to look up that word in the dictionary.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by KidRock
Haha, I like how I had to look up that word in the dictionary.

Didn't you debate her allot in the past?

Rizsther
i miss me too

Clovie
Tired Hiker is ok, he is a responsible father of the family now blink

And as for moving to France. You speak French, right?

dadudemon
Sup.

Do you still poop in brand new buildings that have never been pooped in?

I tell that story to people from time to time...

BackFire
I am here. Behold my power of posting messages.

Shakyamunison
Did I step into a time portal, again?

Robtard
Move to France, sounds like you might have a great thing there.

Omega Vision
You don't know me but I'm pretty ripped.

Geeker
Thought you might become a cop.... Right wing and loud mouthed. Good plan!

Dude111
Yes and we all miss ya!!!!

Welcome home my friend smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.