Who is the highest person Thor could beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
In my Thor vs Hal thread, it was established that Thor with a GL ring > Hal with Mjolnir

Now Thor has both a GL ring and Mjolnir

Who is the strongest person he can defeat

Zack Fair
He can solo the multiverse.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
In my Thor vs Hal thread, it was established that Thor with a GL ring > Hal with Mjolnir

Now Thor has both a GL ring and Mjolnir

Who is the strongest person he can defeat
Not sure, but he loses to Forum Surfer and Abhi Superman.

Mindship
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He can solo the multiverse. Got a lol here.

As per the thread, first impression: the ring utilizes willpower and imagination. Thor full of the first, never struck me as much on the second. I'm curious as to how he would actually use the ring, what would be in character for him.

Digi
Originally posted by Mindship
Got a lol here.

As per the thread, first impression: the ring utilizes willpower and imagination. Thor full of the first, never struck me as much on the second. I'm curious as to how he would actually use the ring, what would be in character for him.

He could just feed Mjolnir an endless supply of energy, which he'd then multiply with Mjolnir. The blasts could easily be planet-busters, and likely a lot bigger. And it doesn't take much imagination to do "energy blast". So I think he'd be ok.

Mindship
Originally posted by Digi
He could just feed Mjolnir an endless supply of energy, which he'd then multiply with Mjolnir. The blasts could easily be planet-busters, and likely a lot bigger. And it doesn't take much imagination to do "energy blast". So I think he'd be ok. This was more/less my thinking. It would be basic stuff. I'm not that familiar with Lantern, but I've seen him construct some pretty sophisticated equipment (I think I had even once asked, He doesn't have to know how such a device might work, just wills I-want-such-n-such? But I digress). I don't really see Thor using the ring's power with finer nuance, at least not at first. Someone like King Thor, actually, I could see using the ring in a more sophisticated manner.

Epicurus
Thanos.

maxivitopowe
Forgot to mention that he still had the years training from the other thread

Stoic
I'd give him odds against Morg with both the WOL, and PC. It would be extremely difficult, but he may be able to pull it off.

maxivitopowe
bump

CatL18
Off course, Thor is weaker than Abstract entity, But Thor's God Blast can defeat celestials, or higer.

janus77
This might seem controversial, but I feel it is reasonable, given the stips. to say that this Thor could, possibly beat Batman with prep.

Maybe.

If Batman let's Thor use the GL ring. And if Mjolnir doesn't just fly to Batman's hand.

Thor definitely has a shot, I think. Definitely maybe. Possibly.

Supermutant
maybe this whor

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fmvut0crVtM/0.jpg

8swords
how would the GL ring add up to him having mjollnir? just curios, its one of those amalgam~ish powers that doesnt much makes sense to me.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not sure, but he loses to KMC Superman.

This.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by CatL18
Off course, Thor is weaker than Abstract entity, But Thor's God Blast can defeat celestials, or higer.

No it cant. And id say Glory should be the extent of what he should beat decisively

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
This might seem controversial, but I feel it is reasonable, given the stips. to say that this Thor could, possibly beat Batman with prep.

Maybe.

If Batman let's Thor use the GL ring. And if Mjolnir doesn't just fly to Batman's hand.

Thor definitely has a shot, I think. Definitely maybe. Possibly.

True.

Batman could just steal the ring off him.

LeonBuco666
Depends if they are smoking Indica or Sativa? Op didnt state

Reflassshh
Batman w/prep absorbs thor with mjolnir

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Depends if they are smoking Indica or Sativa? Op didnt state

literally right before i read your comment i was wandering what amount of weed could make a super person high

my guesstimate is about 3oz

deathslash
literally right before i read your comment i was wandering what amount of weed could make a super person high

my guesstimate is about 3oz would a healing factor keep characters from getting high?

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True.

Batman could just steal the ring off him.
is it stealing if the ring chooses to go with Batman? confused

Wonder Man
The Black Queen Selene is tough. She was going to kill Juggernaut in Uncanny X-men #183.

maxivitopowe
Logan can get drunk

deathslash
Logan can get drunk yeah, but only after downing like fifteen 6 packs. Also on topic with the thread, I could see Thor beating characters like thanos with a year's worth of experience with the ring (he'd likely pull a John Stewart and create an army of asgardian warriors)

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No it cant. And id say Glory should be the extent of what he should beat decisively
Wasn't he, Thor, saved at the last second by an outside force?

Khazra Reborn
I think defensively, the ring would be pretty valuable. It's shields allow human level beings to survive planetary explosions. That, added on top of Thor's natural durability would make him pretty damn hard to put down, even for someone like, say Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.