Anakin Skywalker (CW movie) VS Aryn Leener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win? Sabers, force, all out,

Nephthys
Leneer by a margin.

Lord Stark
Anakin by a wide margin.

Nephthys
Lol, ok.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, ok.

Anakin by this point has better TK than her, and has put Dooku on his ass. That's way better than anything she's shown.

Nephthys
Leneer hit Malgus like 3 times in lightsaber combat, threw him 40 meters with one arm and blocked his lightning in midair. Plus no, Anakin hasn't got better TK.

Lord Stark
Leneer hit Malgus like 3 times in lightsaber combat, threw him 40 meters with one arm and blocked his lightning in midair. Plus no, Anakin hasn't got better TK.

Anakin put Dooku on his ass, defeats Ventress on Yavin IV, blocked Dooku's lightning.

Yeah he most certainly does.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22201

Nephthys
Leneer actually hitting Malgus multiple times with her lightsaber > kicking Dooku in the face.

Beating an inexperienced Ventress with the darkside is nothing Leneer couldn't do easier than Anakin did.

Malgus' lightning >> Dooku's.

CWC trash feats. Rivi Anu solo's the PT era.

Lord Stark
Leneer actually hitting Malgus multiple times with her lightsaber > kicking Dooku in the face.

Beating an inexperienced Ventress with the darkside is nothing Leneer couldn't do easier than Anakin did.

Malgus' lightning >> Dooku's.

CWC trash feats. Rivi Anu solo's the PT era.

Typical Nephthys dismissing feats that aren't convenient to his point of view.

Nephthys
I'm only dismissing the CW feat. Do you really think Leneer couldn't have beaten Ventress? You really think Leneer couldn't have gotten a kick in on Dooku, once? You seriously expect me to buy that Dooku's lightning is in the same league as Malgus'?

Lord Stark
I'm only dismissing the CW feat. Do you really think Leneer couldn't have beaten Ventress? You really think Leneer couldn't have gotten a kick in on Dooku, once?

Which gives the PT feats to combat/ surpass SWTOR and the EU, how convenient for your argument.. I don't put Leneer over late CWs Ventress. And Ventress consistently gets pwned by the Count.

Nephthys
Yeah, in it a random padawan can lift up a Star Destroyer for several minutes/hours. SWTOR ain't got nothing on that, you got me there. thumb up

This wasn't late CW Ventress, it was early CW Ventress. Anakin still had his padawan braid ffs. erm

Lord Stark
Yeah, in it a random padawan can lift up a Star Destroyer for several minutes/hours. SWTOR ain't got nothing on that, you got me there. thumb up

Who? When?

And TCWs movie Anakin is a Jedi Knight and superior to Late CWs Ventress imo. So yes Anakin beats Leneer.

Nephthys
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/Vanishingpointp12-13.png

Rivi Anu. She holds it up for long enough that the army under it evacuates to a safe distance.

You mean the CW movie where Ventress beats Anakin in a duel and he only survives because of Ahsoka? :I

Lord Stark
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/Vanishingpointp12-13.png

Rivi Anu. She holds it up for long enough that the army under it evacuates to a safe distance.

Badass. The PT gets another powerboost.

Low end showing. Also weren't you the one who wasn't counting deleted scenes as canon. laughing

Nephthys
Lmao. Yeah, a padawan more powerful than the Grandmaster. That's two now right?

I like how you chide me on dismissing feats but freely dismiss anything you don't like as just a low showing. Wasn't it only a deleted scene in the DVD? Regardless, movie deleted scene's stick. Ventress has demonstrated shes not far inferior to Anakin.

WildBantha88
Aryn stealing a lightsaber out of Malgus's TK grasp speaks miles for her TK ability. Plus landing hits on Malgus is more than what Anakin would have done

DarthAnt66
Hero of Umbara ftw!

DarthAnt66
Also, her feat is confirmed canon Neph:
"Rivi-Anu A young Jedi who served with Ki-Adi-Mundi at Mygeeto during the Clone Wars, she sacrificed herself to slow the impact of a Republic cruiser into the planet's surface."
Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia Volume III, pg 102

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Aryn stealing a lightsaber out of Malgus's TK grasp speaks miles for her TK ability. Plus landing hits on Malgus is more than what Anakin would have done

Anakin would have actually won, rather than being barbecued.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin would have actually won, rather than being barbecued. highly doubt that. Aryn Stalemated Malgus through superior speed and smart sword play. Anakin would have just ran in and started wailing on Malgus and Malgus would have wailed back harder.

PTforthewin
Anakin did give dooku trouble on tatooine though.

WildBantha88
1. Anakins fighting form is optimized for fighting Dooku.
2. Dooku and Anakin have fought before so they are familier with each others forms, Aryn and Malgus were not.
3.Anakin only beat Dooku in sabers, he never did anything like steal a thrown lightsaber out of his grasp

Nephthys
Anakin didn't beat Dooku in sabers. He got one kick in, give him some applause.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Also, her feat is confirmed canon Neph:
"Rivi-Anu A young Jedi who served with Ki-Adi-Mundi at Mygeeto during the Clone Wars, she sacrificed herself to slow the impact of a Republic cruiser into the planet's surface."
Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia Volume III, pg 102

Yeah it states she just slowed the impact, he held it up though.

Nephthys
That should be "not that she held it up though."

NewGuy01
Well it's a good thing that Anakin is faster than Leneer and more powerful than Malgus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NewGuy01
Not really, its a two way street--Dooku can't properly match the Djem So's strength head to head, but he can outmaneuver and take advantage of it's lack of mobility.

Uh, he did box him in a telekinetic wall as they fought during AotC. erm

Nephthys
Well it's a good thing that Anakin is faster than Leneer and more powerful than Malgus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not CW movie Anakin. What's his best speed and power feat at that time, that's not from Tartovsky works?

Not RotS Anakin either btw. :I

Uh, he did box him in a telekinetic wall as they fought during AotC. erm

Not in the movie. And that's not remotely the same feat. Creating a telekinetic wall doesn't require a direct contest of Force strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.