Best bounty hunter of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who do you think is the best BH of all time, for me it's Boba, he is really skilled, a badass, and killed many jedi, he also was very dangerous and even dangerous as a child, he almost killed windu 3 times as a child.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. oh god, more TOR bullshit ruining Star Wars, I'm glad it's non-canon

Q99
Depends on how one counts 'best'. Strongest and success rate at getting bounties aren't exactly the same thing, after all.

Cade Skywalker was a bounty hunter who eventually specialized in hunting down active sith.

Asajj Ventress certainly is one of the strongest.

I don't give much anyone good odds of escaping Kenix Kil aka Kir Kanos, even if he isn't as strong.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt.

WildBantha88
Bossk . You are not the best bounty hunter of all time until you become the king of an entire planet

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bossk . You are not the best bounty hunter of all time until you become the king of an entire planet To be honest Bossk totally sucked during the CW era.

DarthAnt66
Boba Fett.
The Champ couldn't speedblitz Jaina like Fett did.

Nephthys
Fett attacked her when she got distracted and unnerved.

DarthAnt66
"Nobody had ever jumped her like that before. She hadn't sensed it coming."
She wasn't necessarily "distracted", she was looking and speaking right at him. But rather his attack took her such off guard and with such speed that her precognition and eyes failed her completely.

Nephthys
Because she was straining her senses tracking every mandalorian in the room and Fett had put her off her guard by exuding calm and leaning on the wrong leg to attack. Did you not read the explanation of what he did a page later:

"Fett had psyched her out.

"Don't you get it, Solo?" Fett asked.

"You played on your propaganda, I think."

"No, I played on your mistakes. You read my body lan-guage wrong. You assumed you were safe."

"It's hard to sense danger from you." Oh, that's clever. You're just confirming how he can kill more Jedi. She ges-tured with her thumb at Beviin. "I was picking up more from our friend here."

"And you still held back."

She pointed to the burn across his plates. "Hey, I hit you fair and square."

"You assumed too much. You're just training, nobody wants to hurt you, the nice Mando is helping you, he's standing all wrong to attack... you want to win? Start out to win. Hit first."

"You're telling me to fight dirty. I get that."

"No, I'm telling you this isn't about lightsaber tech-nique. I'm more than twice your age, no Force powers, and I still got you to drop your guard. Winning isn't about being better. It's finding your opponent's weakness and ex-ploiting it."

It's just Travis wank.

PTforthewin
Boba has 60 years of experience.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Because she was straining her senses tracking every mandalorian in the room and Fett had put her off her guard by exuding calm and leaning on the wrong leg to attack. Did you not read the explanation of what he did a page later:

"Fett had psyched her out.

"Don't you get it, Solo?" Fett asked.

"You played on your propaganda, I think."

"No, I played on your mistakes. You read my body lan-guage wrong. You assumed you were safe."

"It's hard to sense danger from you." Oh, that's clever. You're just confirming how he can kill more Jedi. She ges-tured with her thumb at Beviin. "I was picking up more from our friend here."

"And you still held back."

She pointed to the burn across his plates. "Hey, I hit you fair and square."

"You assumed too much. You're just training, nobody wants to hurt you, the nice Mando is helping you, he's standing all wrong to attack... you want to win? Start out to win. Hit first."

"You're telling me to fight dirty. I get that."

"No, I'm telling you this isn't about lightsaber tech-nique. I'm more than twice your age, no Force powers, and I still got you to drop your guard. Winning isn't about being better. It's finding your opponent's weakness and ex-ploiting it."

It's just Travis wank.
Gotta love Travis wank. thumb up
I doubt the Champ could be such calculating like Fett, or move still at such speed. Fett is like what? In his 70s here? Yet he still moves so fast that, where I do concede Jaina was unfocused, she still not even react at all until after it occurred. Then she goes in awe about his speed, despite facing many powerful opponents previously in her life.

Nephthys
She's in awe that she hadn't sensed it, not about his speed.

DarthAnt66
"Nobody had ever jumped her like that before."
She's in awe about both.
Besides, Beskar'gam armor instawin. wink

Fated Xtasy
Its a tie between Calo Nord whose said to have killed more people than a plague, Boba fett whose literally a badass or the Champion Of The Hunt

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Its a tie between Calo Nord whose said to have killed more people than a plague, Boba fett whose literally a badass or the Champion Of The Hunt

PTforthewin
To bad Calo Nord had really low screen time, except that time in KOTOR in the cantina on taris where he killed 3 black vulkars with several shots

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
To bad Calo Nord had really low screen time, except that time in KOTOR in the cantina on taris where he killed 3 black vulkars with several shots

I could point another accolade of him but I know that convincing a troll to see logic is like trying to get a cat to bark, it will never happen.

PTforthewin
I could point another accolade of him but I know that convincing a troll to see logic is like trying to get a cat to bark, it will never happen. I'm not even trolling, if you had nothing good to say then you shouldn't say it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Most.....Hypocritical.....Statement.....Ever.

Fated Xtasy
I'm not even trolling, if you had nothing good to say then you shouldn't say it.

With pleasure - though I don't doubt you'll even care or take it into consideration.

Anyway you say he has nothing going for him, well survived a direct from a blast that destroyed building yet he survive. im sure Boba and the Champion obviously have something better in their resume but Calo's survival of that blast coupled with the building falling down onto him is impressive. and I believe he even has a trophy room where he keeps the heads of animals he's killed with one of them being a rancor we don't know how but we know he did(Though i'll admit I don't remember whether it was davik kang or calo's trophy room)

PTforthewin
With pleasure - though I don't doubt you'll even care or take it into consideration.

Anyway you say he has nothing going for him, well survived a direct from a blast that destroyed building yet he survive. im sure Boba and the Champion obviously have something better in their resume but Calo's survival of that blast coupled with the building falling down onto him is impressive. and I believe he even has a trophy room where he keeps the heads of animals he's killed with one of them being a rancor we don't know how but we know he did(Though i'll admit I don't remember whether it was davik kang or calo's trophy room) yea that's a good point.

DarthAnt66
Nord is good, but to say he is on Boba/Champ level is too far.
I can see him on the high-end in the second-tier Bounty Hunters like Bossk or IG-88 though.

PTforthewin
He's Aurra Sing level

DarthAnt66
Unlikely, considering she nearly beat Qui-Gon.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Unlikely, considering she nearly beat Qui-Gon. qui gon is most likely one of the weakest known jedi.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Unlikely, considering she nearly beat Qui-Gon. plus she lost to shared Hett,

PTforthewin
plus she lost to A'shared Hett when he was still a tusken.,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.