Quicksilver with the Ebony Blade Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Blackbolt
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk

StiltmanFTW
QS...

DarkRaiden
QS beats all except maybe Thor since Thor tagged him at his fastest. Oh and Hulk might regen any damage he can do.

Sin I AM
Lol no. He fails hard

Digi
I...I think he might clear, if it's a gauntlet. Unless Thor or BB open with ranged attacks right off the bat, the Ebony Blade could literally cut any of these guys in half in one swipe (maybe 2-3 for Hulk just due to size).

Even more so if QS knows how to use it, since it can absorb blasts as well.

If it's against all of them, I have to believe one of them would react in time with a t-clap, lightning, scream, etc. So, team in that scenario.

To the herald backers, what am I missing?

yaadaveyaa
hulk + shock wave good night qs

Digi
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
hulk + shock wave good night qs

Does he get that off before QS runs him through? First attack should go to the speedster, no? And how do you see the QS-running-speed-to-shockwave-speed battle? He might be able to outrun it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Digi
I...I think he might clear, if it's a gauntlet. Unless Thor or BB open with ranged attacks right off the bat, the Ebony Blade could literally cut any of these guys in half in one swipe (maybe 2-3 for Hulk just due to size).

Even more so if QS knows how to use it, since it can absorb blasts as well.

If it's against all of them, I have to believe one of them would react in time with a t-clap, lightning, scream, etc. So, team in that scenario.

To the herald backers, what am I missing?
This.

Also, I could have sworn the EB also absorbed souls (I think Bloodwraith did this on a massive scale). If QS is anywhere near competent in using the EB, this is a blood bath.

Sin I AM
What? Thor has owned qs so has BB, plus he's not even proficient in wielding a sword. Hulk has dealt with far worse noway is this guy beating them save tony who could just aoe and b done. He's not even the fastest speedster on Marvel Earth

maxivitopowe
Who is?

Khazra Reborn
Probably Makkari.

Team should win also.

maxivitopowe
The Eternal?

carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/2615528-1678238_hulk_vs_qs_super_zpsaaed06fd.jpg.html

And current Hulk is much faster than this Hulk.

eaebiakuya
With high-ends feats (and some not soo high...), Thor will tag him.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/2615528-1678238_hulk_vs_qs_super_zpsaaed06fd.jpg.html

And current Hulk is much faster than this Hulk.

But QS is also much faster than this version. He jumped from sound speed to near lightspeed in some comics...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
But QS is also much faster than this version. He jumped from sound speed to near lightspeed in some comics...

Issue? Never seen anyone go that fast on Mearth.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue? Never seen anyone go that fast on Mearth.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/ips7d2.jpg

Sin I AM
Great showing never seen anyone move that fast in 616 earth. Team still owns though

DarkSaint85
The guy's outrunning radio waves. That's FASTER than light.

On top of that, he has the offence to absolutely maul these guys.

Ebony Blade, when wielded by T'Challa, ripped through Extremis:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9055/2223744-bp_ebonyblade.jpg

It CUT THROUGH TIME:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g5iRsNO4q-k/UjS70OPNiJI/AAAAAAAAPD0/vPjAcKQx_3Q/s640/indestructiblehulk13c.jpg

How is this not a spitey stomp?

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/9055/2223744-bp_ebonyblade.jpg

It CUT THROUGH TIME:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g5iRsNO4q-k/UjS70OPNiJI/AAAAAAAAPD0/vPjAcKQx_3Q/s640/indestructiblehulk13c.jpg

It cut open MechanoRex where Mjolnir itself couldn't (it was repairing faster than Mjolnir could damage it).

It killed Skyfather Seth (this guy was going toe to toe with Odin).

It absorbed and redirect Zeus' Thunder and when it was held to his throat while he was being restrained by Namor/She-Hulk, he didn't dare move.

There's more that I'm not recalling now but that should be enough.

Digi
What? Thor has owned qs so has BB, plus he's not even proficient in wielding a sword. Hulk has dealt with far worse noway is this guy beating them save tony who could just aoe and b done. He's not even the fastest speedster on Marvel Earth

Are you familiar with the Ebony Blade, though? At QS speeds, it could quite possibly one-shot everyone in this thread.

h1a8
What? Thor has owned qs so has BB, plus he's not even proficient in wielding a sword. Hulk has dealt with far worse noway is this guy beating them save tony who could just aoe and b done. He's not even the fastest speedster on Marvel Earth You have to think man! Geez, it's not that hard. Thor only owned QS after a long while. He finally hit the ground. QS was faster than his lightning. QS could have been killed Thor well before Thor hit the ground.

Same with BB. QS can kill him before he can utter a word.

It goes both ways dude. Not the lopsided plot stupid way you are thinking.

carver9

It CUT THROUGH TIME:

Hulk tanked a blade that can rip through time (plus anything else). Not going to work here. He got a paper cut from a blade that can rip through atoms.

carver9

Hulk has gotten much faster as well.

StiltmanFTW
Great showing never seen anyone move that fast in 616 earth. Team still owns though

The writer (forgot who it was) probably had no idea how fast radio waves are, as he ignored that question in his own thread on some kinda-sorta official message board.

Still, even though it's a high-end showing and all, that feat is canon.

I pretty much agree with Digi in this thread.

@DSaint - there was one other time BP sliced through IM's armor, right?

Digi
Originally posted by zopzop
It cut open MechanoRex where Mjolnir itself couldn't (it was repairing faster than Mjolnir could damage it).

It killed Skyfather Seth (this guy was going toe to toe with Odin).

It absorbed and redirect Zeus' Thunder and when it was held to his throat while he was being restrained by Namor/She-Hulk, he didn't dare move.

There's more that I'm not recalling now but that should be enough.

Hulk tanked a blade that can rip through time (plus anything else). Not going to work here. He got a paper cut from a blade that can rip through atoms.

mmm

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk has gotten much faster as well.

Faster than sound or lightspeed?

StiltmanFTW

Maybe 'cause Corvus was barely touching him... pretty much like Wolverine holding Psylocke at claw-point.

OMG PSYLOCKE IS SUPERDURABLE SHE ONLY BLED A LITTLE!!!!!!

One day, you'll get punished for all those posts, carv.

DarkSaint85

Scans, Scandaddy Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Faster than sound or lightspeed?

Sound yes...light, don't know. We haven't seen a cap on his speed yet. He just escaped velocity near instantly recently but I'm not going to say he can combat at light either.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maybe 'cause Corvus was barely touching him... pretty much like Wolverine holding Psylocke at claw-point.

OMG PSYLOCKE IS SUPERDURABLE SHE ONLY BLED A LITTLE!!!!!!

One day, you'll get punished for all those posts, carv.

Good point but Corvus did say Hulk was super durable during the process.

DarkSaint85
Sound yes...light, don't know. We haven't seen a cap on his speed yet. He just escaped velocity near instantly recently but I'm not going to say he can combat at light either.

The Space Shuttle can also escape Earth's gravity, just saying......

Digi
Good point but Corvus did say Hulk was super durable during the process.

So this:
...wasn't true?

Not trying to call anyone out. I'm just legit curious.

DarkSaint85
So this:

...wasn't true?

We shall see what we shall see when the scans are posted. Although the blade that could cut atoms, as per Carver's admission, may not have cut Hulk because Corvus was just holding it lightly against his skin.

BUT it proves that he can be cut.

carver9
So this:

...wasn't true?

He did get a paper cut. I'm not interested in this thread anyways. I didn't see Zop Zop post so if the blade did all of that then I don't have a problem with QS clearing this.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by h1a8
You have to think man! Geez, it's not that hard. Thor only owned QS after a long while. He finally hit the ground. QS was faster than his lightning. QS could have been killed Thor well before Thor hit the ground.

Same with BB. QS can kill him before he can utter a word.

It goes both ways dude. Not the lopsided plot stupid way you are thinking.
Does anyone ride notice this?

DarkSaint85
Yeah, he thought Sin was a man; we all have that opinion at one point or another.

Digi
He did get a paper cut. I'm not interested in this thread anyways. I didn't see Zop Zop post so if the blade did all of that then I don't have a problem with QS clearing this.

Lots I could say, but ok, cool.

maxivitopowe
Yeah, he thought Sin was a man; we all have that opinion at one point or another.
No I meant the completely different posting style

StiltmanFTW
H1 got hacked?

Sin I AM
Are you familiar with the Ebony Blade, though? At QS speeds, it could quite possibly one-shot everyone in this thread.

Im familiar with Dane so yes im familiar with the blade. I also know that sure has fought ftl speedsters before and not had an issue as well as having a gaping hole in his side. Whereas QS isnt durable enough to survive 1SHOT from anyone here nor is he AT ALL proficient with a blade, plus people seem to forget mjolnir is also FTL and thor should have no issue parrying whatever he dishes. He doesn't have the strength necessary to cut thru hulk, and BB has shields for God sakes. I know everyone is on the bandwagon from dofp but geez he aint beating these guys

StiltmanFTW
http://i60.tinypic.com/2qiw6sm.jpg

This is why Stark doesn't have kids.

eaebiakuya
Im familiar with Dane so yes im familiar with the blade. I also know that sure has fought ftl speedsters before and not had an issue as well as having a gaping hole in his side. Whereas QS isnt durable enough to survive 1SHOT from anyone here nor is he AT ALL proficient with a blade, plus people seem to forget mjolnir is also FTL and thor should have no issue parrying whatever he dishes. He doesn't have the strength necessary to cut thru hulk, and BB has shields for God sakes. I know everyone is on the bandwagon from dofp but geez he aint beating these guys

In fact Thor has FTL reactions feats and reacted to people who should be faster than QuickSilver.

If we count those feats, he win for sure.

DarkSaint85

1. What does proficiency have to do with it? Hulk was cutting time with it, as stupid as that sounds, and he's hardly a fencer.

2. What does strength have to do with it? The enchantment is that it can cut through anything. Hence the scan of a peak human like BP slicing effortlessly through Extremis.

3. What does durability have to do with it, when he's fast enough to land one shot kills on each?

4. Not on the dofp bandwagon. We've always known speedsters are pretty formidable, and now we've given a speedster a haxx weapon.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

The Sorrow
1. What does proficiency have to do with it? Hulk was cutting time with it, as stupid as that sounds, and he's hardly a fencer.

2. What does strength have to do with it? The enchantment is that it can cut through anything. Hence the scan of a peak human like BP slicing effortlessly through Extremis.

3. What does durability have to do with it, when he's fast enough to land one shot kills on each?

4. Not on the dofp bandwagon. We've always known speedsters are pretty formidable, and now we've given a speedster a haxx weapon.
In that same story you referenced, BK was unable to cut through a barrier which Hulk was able to destroy, so in that context strength is relevant. Also if QS is given his absolutely highest speed showing so should these guys, and if that's the case he gets crushed here. Literally.

DarkSaint85
But still not THAT relevant, as a more powerful Hulk (WWH) was still getting slashed by Wolverine. Tougher to cut, yes, but he was still getting bloodied.

Unless of course these guys replicate that barrier.

Sin I AM

There's a difference between cutting time and fighting an opponent.

Already answered

Who is he one shot killing? BB has owned him, Thor. You telling me Quicksilver with a sword is going to one shot kill Hulk? Adamantium has a hard time piercing him. He's been shown to be highly resistant to cuts. On and the ebony blade can't cut thru anything

DarkSaint85
There's a difference between cutting time and fighting an opponent.

Already answered

Who is he one shot killing? BB has owned him, Thor. You telling me Quicksilver with a sword is going to one shot kill Hulk? Adamantium has a hard time piercing him. He's been shown to be highly resistant to cuts. On and the ebony blade can't cut thru anything

If someone fires a sniper bullet at me from any direction, does the bullet have to be skilled in order to hit me?

And riposted.

It's....not just any sword.

Wolverine has never had problems slashing Hulk. Even WWH. What makes you think he would be able to stand up to this blade?

TheHulk
If someone fires a sniper bullet at me from any direction, does the bullet have to be skilled in order to hit me?

And riposted.

Wolverine has never had problems slashing Hulk. Even WWH. What makes you think he would be able to stand up to this blade? Woah, calm down my friend.

Geeker
I am confused here, are people saying Thor and Hulk are speedsters in combat speed? I remember what Speed freak did to Hulk (I admit it was Banner Hulk) this would be far worse.

Sin I AM

And riposted.

Wolverine has never had problems slashing Hulk. Even WWH. What makes you think he would be able to stand up to this blade?

That analogy holds no relevance. Yes QS is fast but not durable enough to withstand getting tagged. And he will get tagged. The EB is formidable but not hax enough to beat mjolnir or deflect a scream or tank a thunderclap....sure he will hit them, maybe, i mean three of them can take it airborne instantly and he's not gonna oneshot anyone.

I know it's not just any sword.

He slashed him but he healed instantly. And he would have to hack away repeatedly at the same spot to cause any damage capable of putting him down. And what exactly are they doing while he's attacking? Standing there twiddling their thumbs?

Geeker
I feel your use of the word instant is highly relevant, an instant for quicksilver is many times quicker than an instant for the others. By the time they are reacting their heads are staring up at their lifeless bodies falling towards them.

DarkSaint85
That analogy holds no relevance. Yes QS is fast but not durable enough to withstand getting tagged. And he will get tagged. The EB is formidable but not hax enough to beat mjolnir or deflect a scream or tank a thunderclap....sure he will hit them, maybe, i mean three of them can take it airborne instantly and he's not gonna oneshot anyone.

I know it's not just any sword.

He slashed him but he healed instantly. And he would have to hack away repeatedly at the same spot to cause any damage capable of putting him down. And what exactly are they doing while he's attacking? Standing there twiddling their thumbs?

My (clumsy) analogy was to show that even if QS just held the blade out and ran past them, slashing/stabbing each time (without any displays of skill)...anywho, he's had SOME lessons, though Black Knight schooled him lol.

How....fast do you think being faster than light is?

Geeker

How....fast do you think being faster than light is?

Impossibly fast? But hey, it's comics and that kind of speed would get the job done.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Geeker
I feel your use of the word instant is highly relevant, an instant for quicksilver is many times quicker than an instant for the others. By the time they are reacting their heads are staring up at their lifeless bodies falling towards them.

You do realize thor is capable of responding to a speedblitz. And when he parrys qs's strike and knocks him across the state. Your talking about a mid meta speedster with a hax weapon he never used vs a high herald with an even more hax weapon that he's extremely proficient with. Your grasping at straws and basing a win off absolutely nothing

Geeker
You do realize thor is capable of responding to a speedblitz. And when he parrys qs's strike and knocks him across the state. Your talking about a mid meta speedster with a hax weapon he never used vs a high herald with an even more hax weapon that he's extremely proficient with. Your grasping at straws and basing a win off absolutely nothing

Thor usually responds to a speed blitz by waiting for Gladiator to run off and in a circle around him and bash his hammer on the ground. That's CIS, not a valid response to a speedster who is ftl with a blade that cuts all matter including Gods.

carver9
I am confused here, are people saying Thor and Hulk are speedsters in combat speed? I remember what Speed freak did to Hulk (I admit it was Banner Hulk) this would be far worse.

They are. Hulk also mud stomped speed freak the second time they fought.

Geeker
They are. Hulk also mud stomped speed freak the second time they fought.

The second time they fought speed freak was very ill.

carver9
The second time they fought speed freak was very ill.

When? Don't remember that instance. He seemed ok to me.

Geeker
When? Don't remember that instance. He seemed ok to me.

Really, reread the comic, the drugs he was taking had affected him negatively.

carver9
This depends on how Quicksilver starts the fight off. If he starts off in his CIS mode...this will more than likely happen to him.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12013.jpg

carver9
Really, reread the comic, the drugs he was taking had affected him negatively.

It didn't dampen his power though. It made him more uncontrollable iirc. It's been a while since I've read that comic.

Geeker
It didn't dampen his power though. It made him more uncontrollable iirc. It's been a while since I've read that comic.

It affected his decision making so Hulk could throw the car battery at him and the acid get his face. He was all over hulk again and he is nowhere near Quicksilvers speed and his blades are nowhere near the Ebony Blade. True Hulk is faster and I believe in combat faster than Thor, but it's not enough here.

Geeker
CIS is not a good defence in a forum battle!

carver9
It affected his decision making so Hulk could throw the car battery at him and the acid get his face. He was all over hulk again and he is nowhere near Quicksilvers speed and his blades are nowhere near the Ebony Blade. True Hulk is faster and I believe in combat faster than Thor, but it's not enough here.

Doesn't matter...that was classic Hulk. Current Hulk speed is a different story even though I agree with you on QS winning.

The Sorrow
But still not THAT relevant, as a more powerful Hulk (WWH) was still getting slashed by Wolverine. Tougher to cut, yes, but he was still getting bloodied.

Unless of course these guys replicate that barrier.
That's faulty reasoning because other "weaker" Hulks have resisted being cut by Adamantium, and it was clear Wolverine wouldn't have been able to cut him much longer. Plus what relevance does that scene have in this thread? This isn't Green Scar, and he's not fighting Wolverine.

In that Agent of T.I.M.E arc strength was relevant as Dane couldn't get through the barrier it was Hulk, neither did he cut through time Hulk did that too. Even though the sword was capable, it didn't seem as though BK could replicate that feat as that barrier Hulk smashed to free the Knights was made out of the same "time energy" he was able to slice through in that scan posted. IIRC the two also fought earlier in the book and I don't recall Hulk having any wounds, but I'm on my phone so I don't have scans atm to confirm that.

What high powered beings has the blade actually cut? And by whom?

Geeker
Doesn't matter...that was classic Hulk. Current Hulk speed is a different story even though I agree with you on QS winning.

I don't disagree current Hulk is the fastest Hulk ever, I would actually like Thor to gain some credible superspeed feats in combat. Even so, neither is Quicksilver in Combat speed as you say.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
That's faulty reasoning because other "weaker" Hulks have resisted being cut by Adamantium, and it was clear Wolverine wouldn't have been able to cut him much longer. Plus what relevance does that scene have in this thread? This isn't Green Scar, and he's not fighting Wolverine.

In that Agent of T.I.M.E arc strength was relevant as Dane couldn't get through the barrier it was Hulk, neither did he cut through time Hulk did that too. Even though the sword was capable, it didn't seem as though BK could replicate that feat as that barrier Hulk smashed to free the Knights was made out of the same "time energy" he was able to slice through in that scan posted. IIRC the two also fought earlier in the book and I don't recall Hulk having any wounds, but I'm on my phone so I don't have scans atm to confirm that.

They did fight and Hulk didn't have a scratch on him. They had to call in Merlin to dimensional bfr Hulk because the others (iincluding BK) couldn't stop Hulk).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow

I used that to show a stronger Hulk (although, debateable, I agree - OK, an ANGRIER Hulk) was able to be cut. Adamantium is not in the thread, agreed, but I believe the EB to be just has plot devicey.

Zop/Digi are more fully versed with what it can do, so they are perhaps best to showcase a mini respect thread of sorts. But:

Hogun killed Skyfather Seth with it (http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_Vol_1_400)

Then when Black Knight threatened Zeus with it, he calmed down...though its a pretty debateable interpretation, maybe?

zopzop

Zop/Digi are more fully versed with what it can do, so they are perhaps best to showcase a mini respect thread of sorts. But:

Hogun killed Skyfather Seth with it (http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_Vol_1_400)
That was the Egyption Death God Seth plus the power of his ENTIRE PANTHEON. And the EB killed him with one clean hit.

The battle with Zeus was going poorly till BK used the EB to absorb and redirect Zeus' thunderbolt back at him.

Also keep in mind Thor smashed Zeus upside the head earlier in the fight and it didn't even faze Zeus, yet when the EB was at his throat Zeus calmed down real quick.

There's also this :
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/mechanisaurusrexav.htm
Mjolnir couldn't damage the Mecha TRex fast enough to put it down but the EB tore it up giving Thor the opening he needed to finish it off.

The sword, in the right hands, also absorbs souls. Sans PIS and writer armor, one good hit and any of the characters in this fight are dead.

Sin I AM
Thor usually responds to a speed blitz by waiting for Gladiator to run off and in a circle around him and bash his hammer on the ground. That's CIS, not a valid response to a speedster who is ftl with a blade that cuts all matter including Gods.

You don't know much about Thor.

Digi

Zop, maybe. I know a fair amount of it, but it's from research I did for a tourney years ago. I saved none of the scans. I just came out of it with a healthy respect for the EB and what it can do. I've considered drafting Dane in pretty much every tourney since then, from meta to herald, solely for the blade.

You don't know much about Thor.

I do. I'll grant that it's not a foregone conclusion, but there is a reasonable case to be made for QS in this thread. Also, I'm unaware of whatever bandwagon you mentioned. All of my EB knowledge is at least a decade old.

The sword, in the right hands, also absorbs souls. Sans PIS and writer armor, one good hit and any of the characters in this fight are dead.

I don't actually agree with this, but I think QS's reactions are such that OHK is largely irrelevant given the number of blows he could get in quickly.

Sin I AM

I do. I'll grant that it's not a foregone conclusion, but there is a reasonable case to be made for QS in this thread. Also, I'm unaware of whatever bandwagon you mentioned. All of my EB knowledge is at least a decade old.

Then where's the debate? Thor can omni blast. He can spam the area with lightning and hurricanes. Or swing mjolnir once and end the fight

Digi
Then where's the debate? Thor can omni blast. He can spam the area with lightning and hurricanes. Or swing mjolnir once and end the fight

He's not connecting with Mjolnir unless QS is dumb. Thor's reactions are great, but they're not that great, and Mjolnir's only serious FTL feats are in a straight line.

Omni-blast is viable, but assumes he gets the first attack. It's not going to take much for a speedster with the EB to kill any of these guys. The EB can also absorb magical and energy attacks. Now, I'm not sure what kind of standard knowledge QS has according to forum rules, but pointing the blade is really all that's required. The EB is traditionally great against magic attacks though. Also, in fairness, most of the omni attacks we reference for Thor are actually "multi" attacks...multiple directions, not all directions.

Hurricanes would take too long. This fight is going to be over in seconds, one way or another.

If we decide that Thor breaks CIS and instantly tries all of this, though, we also have to grant that QS will speedblitz impale/decapitate him.

I can't really say I know definitively how it will turn out. But there's the argument.

h1a8
All that shit takes lots of time to do (especially hurricanes or swinging Mjolnir or spamming lightning).

What you don't understand is that QS can kill Thor before he flinches. Thor getting the first attack implies that he is faster than QS, he's not.

And Thor's only feat of omnidirectional blast is when he was covered with enemies. Other feats show multidirectional blasts, not omni. He only did those because of fighting many opponents at once or a giant opponent. Never did he do a multidirectional blast when fighting a single opponent.

Galan007
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19029284_Thunderbolts_143013.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19029285_Thunderbolts_143014.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19029286_Thunderbolts_143015.jpg

Replace Mr. X with every one of QS's opponents in this thread, and replace the blunt piece of iron with the Ebony Blade. thumb up

Squirtle
Originally posted by Galan007
Replace Mr. X with every one of QS's opponents in this thread, and replace the blunt piece of iron with the Ebony Blade. thumb up
Yeah, pretty much. That's why I hate superspeed, it makes characters stupids. They should be able to defeat ANY enemy... but they don't.

Digi
He's not connecting with Mjolnir unless QS is dumb. Thor's reactions are great, but they're not that great, and Mjolnir's only serious FTL feats are in a straight line.

Omni-blast is viable, but assumes he gets the first attack. It's not going to take much for a speedster with the EB to kill any of these guys. The EB can also absorb magical and energy attacks. Now, I'm not sure what kind of standard knowledge QS has according to forum rules, but pointing the blade is really all that's required. The EB is traditionally great against magic attacks though. Also, in fairness, most of the omni attacks we reference for Thor are actually "multi" attacks...multiple directions, not all directions.

Hurricanes would take too long. This fight is going to be over in seconds, one way or another.

If we decide that Thor breaks CIS and instantly tries all of this, though, we also have to grant that QS will speedblitz impale/decapitate him.

I can't really say I know definitively how it will turn out. But there's the argument.

Originally posted by h1a8
All that shit takes lots of time to do (especially hurricanes or swinging Mjolnir or spamming lightning).

What you don't understand is that QS can kill Thor before he flinches. Thor getting the first attack implies that he is faster than QS, he's not.

And Thor's only feat of omnidirectional blast is when he was covered with enemies. Other feats show multidirectional blasts, not omni. He only did those because of fighting many opponents at once or a giant opponent. Never did he do a multidirectional blast when fighting a single opponent.

mmm

You could have just quoted and cosigned.

Geeker
Could he kill them all as a team?

SamZED
Marvel heralds often display ftl travel speed and attacks but only few of them have CQC combat feats on that level and the ones who do display it like once every 20 years. The way they're portrayed most of the time guys like Quicksilver should be able to run circles around them.

eaebiakuya
Mjolnir's only serious FTL feats are in a straight line.

Well, he have a feat of saving Rulk from a Black Hole. He had to be at FTL speeds, and still he was able to grab him.

carver9
Well, he have a feat of saving Rulk from a Black Hole. He had to be at FTL speeds, and still he was able to grab him.

That's Mjlonir flying. This thread is about reaction fts...not flying fts.

eaebiakuya

Mjolnir grabed Rulk ?

zopzop
thumb up

carver9
Mjolnir grabed Rulk ?

Was Rulk moving FTL. Provide scans proving it.

eaebiakuya
What...? Thor had to aim himself to grab Rulk, at FTL speeds. If he stoped to grab him he would be pulled by the Black Hole.

Look, im not saying to consider Thor with FTL reactions. I was only saying that : "Mjolnir's only serious FTL feats are in a straight line" is not 100% true.

He had to made a curve also in his flying trajetory.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/1639059-1627807_red_hulk_vs_thor_11_super.jpg

Galan007
^ No one said Mjolnir/Thor cannot travel FTL in a straight line. Quite the contrary, actually.

eaebiakuya
I know. But im saying this feat with Rulk is more than just fly in a straight line. Fly in straight line means going to point A to point B.

In this feat he had to react to Rulk body and aim himself to grab him. Rulk was being pulled by the Black Hole at massively speed, he was not static waiting for Thor. Thor also had to have reaction speed to see Rulk...

Galan007
^ You're trying to make that feat more than it is. Thor traveled in a straight line to initially grab Rulk, and continued in a straight line to fly them away from the black hole.

That feat defines straight line FTL travel.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir was what flew faster than light but I think what he's trying to say is that since Thor physically grabbed Rulk at that speed, who was being sucked into a black hole at the time, he demonstrated reflexes necessary for that level.

At least that's what I think he's saying. Not sure what other argument is possible.....

eaebiakuya
If he flyed in a straight line all the time, what do you think:

- Thor caculeted exatly where Rulk would be when he came (even the exatly position of his body to catch him instead of bullrush him) ? But to do this he should be able to react/think at superspeed...

- Thor can order to Mjolnir : find Rulk, and let me in a perfect position to grab him...?

I think would be impossible to Thor to do this feat without a very good reaction speed.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir was what flew faster than light but I think what he's trying to say is that since Thor physically grabbed Rulk at that speed, who was being sucked into a black hole at the time, he demonstrated reflexes necessary for that level.

At least that's what I think he's saying. Not sure what other argument is possible.....

Yes, that what i was saying. My english is poor embarrasment

Galan007
If he flyed in a straight line all the time, what do you think: I think he flew in a straight line, because that's what we SAW him do. Therefore, the FTL feat itself was just that: a straight line FTL feat.

...Everyone here already knew he was capable of of FTL travel, though, so this isn't some huge revelation. Straight line FTL speed, however, doesn't equate to FTL battle speed--and that is where the debate lies. smile

eaebiakuya
Ok.

But for me Fly in a straight line is not equal to Fly in a straight line and do a action in the middle of the fly ( a action who would require super speed reaction).

But if any reflex/reaction feat that is not during a battle (like Superman saving people in superspeed) cant be used as "battle speed" ok then.

Again, im not even saying to use this as regular speed for Thor. But for me this feat is more than just going to point A to point B, because he made a action during the fly.

Digi

That's a bit of a stretch imo.

Let me put it this way: do you think he can tag QS with Mjolnir?

What...? Thor had to aim himself to grab Rulk, at FTL speeds. If he stoped to grab him he would be pulled by the Black Hole.

Look, im not saying to consider Thor with FTL reactions. I was only saying that : "Mjolnir's only serious FTL feats are in a straight line" is not 100% true.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/1639059-1627807_red_hulk_vs_thor_11_super.jpg

I was making a distinction between flight and reactions. Yes, it can curve slightly. Maybe I should have said "straight or nearly straight." The point is the same either way. Do you think he can tag QS with Mjolnir?

Galan007
Ok.

But for me Fly in a straight line is not equal to Fly in a straight line and do a action in the middle of the fly ( a action who would require super speed reaction).

But if any reflex/reaction feat that is not during a battle (like Superman saving people in superspeed) cant be used as "battle speed" ok then.

Again, im not even saying to use this as regular speed for Thor. But for me this feat is more than just going to point A to point B, because he made a action during the fly. This is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

However, that certainly doesn't mean Thor can counter a FTL speedblitz by proxy(I'm hoping that isn't what you were getting at..?)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Obviously Thor needs to have some form of light speed reflexes to accomplish the feat.

Rulk was a moving target and Thor grabbed him while flying at the speed of light.

Denying that is silly and rather pointless. However, I don't think that was the necessary intention in that scene.

Writers treat flying speed, even when performing actions, differently from true combat speed in my experience.

eaebiakuya
By KMC rules i dont think Thor can tag QS before get killed.

If we going by the high-end feats only (and scalling him from fights against FTL people) /CIS/PIS off, i think he should be able to defend himself or tag someone at lightspeed or ftl (short moviment reaction or ability to summon attacks with his mind, like a omni blast.

And no, i dont think this feat alone with Rulk means he can defend himself from a speedblitz at FTL - but means he is not 100% "blind" during his FTL travels.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do you think he can tag QS with Mjolnir?

Yup.

Has anyone brought up their fight? IIRC it was also under Slott, the writer who gave him all his uber feats.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3763393-qs.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120267/3161878-1854110718-37297.jpg

Knocks him off his feet and is on top of him before he can do anything. Thor can definitely not deal with speed on a good day....

Pietro he's been dodging lightning as a teenager. Not sure why, but his Quicksilver was more like the Flash during his term as an Avenger.

Galan007
Obviously Thor needs to have some form of light speed reflexes to accomplish the feat.

Rulk was a moving target and Thor grabbed him while flying at the speed of light.

Denying that is silly and rather pointless. However, I don't think that was the necessary intention in that scene.

Writers treat flying speed, even when performing actions, differently from true combat speed in my experience. That's essentially what I'm saying. I definitely do not think the writer intended that to be an FTL reaction feat for Thor, nor do I think the writer intended for Thor to do complex mega-math on the fly in order to calculate Rulk's rate of decent. Although, IF someone wants to debate otherwise, I suppose they are within reason(as silly as I think it is.)

Either way, that showing certainly isn't indicative of Thor being able to counter(with his own raw speed) a FTL speedblitz--as straight line FTL travel and FTL blitzing are two entirely different applications of speed... Which has been my only real point.

eaebiakuya
This image shows that the shockwave from Thor attack was faster than QS could react (or he would just outrun it).

But the question would be: Thor also attacked the ground before QS could react or he just let Thor do that...(over confidance) ?

carver9
I think he flew in a straight line, because that's what we SAW him do. Therefore, the FTL feat itself was just that: a straight line FTL feat.

...Everyone here already knew he was capable of of FTL travel, though, so this isn't some huge revelation. Straight line FTL speed, however, doesn't equate to FTL battle speed--and that is where the debate lies. smile

thumb up

Digi
Yup.

Has anyone brought up their fight? IIRC it was also under Slott, the writer who gave him all his uber feats.

That scan is the first good argument I've seen against QS so far. Seems like an odd showing, though, like QS just...didn't move. If his boast about dodging lightning is anywhere near true, how do we explain this? Can Thor get off an attack AND have the ground AoE to QS before he reacts at all?

Sin I AM
I had that scan. I was going to use it but decided against it. There's also an instance where Thor responded to an energy attack AFTER it was fired but i also see no need to post it. Marvel just does not like showcasing combat speed feats like DC does. It's the way it is. But i think a degree of common sense and practicality should be used. Will he tag Thor? Yes. Will he one-shot him? No. The amount of damage these guys (sans iron man) have survived is astronomically higher than what he can produce even with the blade. Plus it's not even basic knowledge that the blade could even do all those things mentioned. It took Dane years to figure it out and he's the most proficient user. How is QS gonna get thru Thor spinning mjolnir around in front of himself or simply pounding the ground or immediately bumrushing him ftl at the start. Its not like he isn't aware of his capabilities. He dealt with speedsters before. He's caught Hermes, Zephyr, etc. I think he's being seriously lowballed. Plus it's amusing how people keep using QS one showing of circling the globe as proof that he can't move ftl as evidence when he's never shown the ability before or since.

Digi
I had that scan. I was going to use it but decided against it. There's also an instance where Thor responded to an energy attack AFTER it was fired but i also see no need to post it. Marvel just does not like showcasing combat speed feats like DC does. It's the way it is. But i think a degree of common sense and practicality should be used. Will he tag Thor? Yes. Will he one-shot him? No. The amount of damage these guys (sans iron man) have survived is astronomically higher than what he can produce even with the blade. Plus it's not even basic knowledge that the blade could even do all those things mentioned. It took Dane years to figure it out and he's the most proficient user. How is QS gonna get thru Thor spinning mjolnir around in front of himself or simply pounding the ground or immediately bumrushing him ftl at the start. Its not like he isn't aware of his capabilities. He dealt with speedsters before. He's caught Hermes, Zephyr, etc. I think he's being seriously lowballed. Plus it's amusing how people keep using QS one showing of circling the globe as proof that he can't move ftl as evidence when he's never shown the ability before or since.

FTL isn't necessary. It's about reactions.

And it won't take him long to learn to stab. The other stuff is just insurance.

And how will he get past a spinning Mjolnir? Attack before Thor begins the motion. Or run behind him. Either seems viable. It also assume Thor does a very specific thing right away (and faster than QS). It's far less a stretch to assume QS will start stabbing stuff immediately.

That scan of their fight is a decent rebuttal. I'm not convinced though. But I'm also not delusional enough to think it's beyond merit.

abhilegend

Where did he move FTL to begin with? They were near the event horizon of the black hole, not inside it.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3763393-qs.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120267/3161878-1854110718-37297.jpg

Knocks him off his feet and is on top of him before he can do anything. Thor can definitely not deal with speed on a good day....

Pietro he's been dodging lightning as a teenager. Not sure why, but his Quicksilver was more like the Flash during his term as an Avenger.
That proves Thor needs AOE attacks to deal with superspeed, he only tagged a stunned QS. You are trying to label it as a speed feat for thor when the exact opposite happens in that scene.

Sin I AM
FTL isn't necessary. It's about reactions.

And it won't take him long to learn to stab. The other stuff is just insurance.

And how will he get past a spinning Mjolnir? Attack before Thor begins the motion. Or run behind him. Either seems viable. It also assume Thor does a very specific thing right away (and faster than QS). It's far less a stretch to assume QS will start stabbing stuff immediately.

That scan of their fight is a decent rebuttal. I'm not convinced though. But I'm also not delusional enough to think it's beyond merit.

Im just not seeing it. At this rate we'll devolve into superman with eb vs a celestial.

abhilegend
And QS has blitzed Thor before when he was turned mindless, Thor had to resort to AOE attack then too. Here it will take only one swipe and Thor is done.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That scan is the first good argument I've seen against QS so far. Seems like an odd showing, though, like QS just...didn't move. If his boast about dodging lightning is anywhere near true, how do we explain this? Can Thor get off an attack AND have the ground AoE to QS before he reacts at all?

Why would it not be true when we just see him easily side step lightning? This is also the same writer who had him running ftl and crossing continents and shit in between sentences.

Explain what? Quicksilver dodged but Thor's no stranger to speed and is apparently fast enough to knock Quicksilver down and pin him before he could do anything.

The tone of the setting and the lightning dodge indicates that Quicksilver's guard was indeed up. Thor's dialogue further solidifies that the writer's intent was to show he is equipped to deal with speed. Apparently speed beyond even Quicksilver's. Which frankly, isn't exactly surprising.

abhilegend
Why would it not be true when we just see him easily side step lightning? This is also the same writer who had him running ftl and crossing continents and shit in between sentences.

Explain what? Quicksilver dodged but Thor's no stranger to speed and is apparently fast enough to knock Quicksilver down and pin him before he could do anything.

The tone of the setting and the lightning dodge indicates that Quicksilver's guard was indeed up. Thor's dialogue further solidifies that the writer's intent was to show he is equipped to deal with speed. Apparently speed beyond even Quicksilver's. Which frankly, isn't exactly surprising.
laughing out loud

Never change rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend

That proves Thor needs AOE attacks to deal with superspeed, he only tagged a stunned QS. You are trying to label it as a speed feat for thor when the exact opposite happens in that scene.

This can't be a real human being.

It proves that Thor's AOE CAN deal with super speed. No he tagged a fighting Quicksilver with AOE and was on top of him before he could do anything.

I didn't say Thor proved to be faster than Quicksilver in reflexes or something but why would it be anything other than a speed feat?

Thor STRUCK the ground and knocked him down before Quicksilver could dodge. He was then on top of him, before Pietro could move, stunned or not.

abhilegend

This can't be a real human being. Projecting again?

Because that's a pretty common thing to happen to speedsters like QS or Flash. For example Konvikt knocked out a running flash who blitzed him with a footstomp which sent AOE shockwaves. Post a konvikt vs flash fight and see who says Konvikt can do that to a running flash in a forum fight. And as it is, QS can easily go intangible to dodge anything Thor throws at him.

thumb up

That's not a reflex feat or whatever. Deal with it.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Projecting again?

Because that's a pretty common thing to happen to speedsters like QS or Flash. For example Konvikt knocked out a running flash who blitzed him with a footstomp which sent AOE shockwaves. Post a konvikt vs flash fight and see who says Konvikt can do that to a running flash in a forum fight. And as it is, QS can easily go intangible to dodge anything Thor throws at him.

thumb up

That's not a reflex feat or whatever. Deal with it.

thumb up

So your argument is that because it's happened a lot, it's not relevant or doesn't count or something? What point are you even trying to make? That this wasn't Quicksilver at his ABSOLUTE best or something? Okay, that's fine. But it's still relevant.

And the writer clearly intended for Thor to have the capabilities to counter fast opponents.

That doesn't make any sense. Of course Thor has to have pretty fast reflexes to cross the distance and pin him before Quicksilver does anything, or recover even.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since we're discussing Quicksilver, here Thor builds a trench around a large crowed preventing them from escape:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed09Avengers098.jpg

Notice Quicksilver had ALREADY started running.

abhilegend
So your argument is that because it's happened a lot, it's not relevant or doesn't count or something? No, the point is that it isn't a speed feat. Not really. In forum fight QS would dodge the shockwave too.

So? QS has the capabilities to dodge whatever Thor throws at him too and he would actually use them here, not stand like a moron and let a lightning shockwave hit him which he dodged one page earlier.

You don't have to be superfast to pin down a stunned QS. Again, one swipe from EB and Thor is done.

abhilegend
Since we're discussing Quicksilver, here Thor builds a trench around a large crowed preventing them from escape:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed09Avengers098.jpg

Notice Quicksilver had ALREADY started running.
That QS was below even mach speed.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, the point is that it isn't a speed feat. Not really. In forum fight QS would dodge the shockwave too.

So? QS has the capabilities to dodge whatever Thor throws at him too and he would actually use them here, not stand like a moron and let a lightning shockwave hit him which he dodged one page earlier.

You don't have to be superfast to pin down a stunned QS. Again, one swipe from EB and Thor is done.

So now Quicksilver LET the shockwave hit him?

laughing out loud

Wow.

Literally a page earlier he showed that his guard was up and he mocked the speed of Thor's lightning attack. Thor taking it up a notch and knocking him down doesn't mean Quicksilver let himself get hit or something.

Seeing as how Pietro has super speed and reflexes, you probably have to be.

Now he takes out Thor in one-swipe? laughing out loud

abhilegend
So now Quicksilver LET the shockwave hit him?

laughing out loud

Wow.

Literally a page earlier he showed that his guard was up and he mocked the speed of Thor's lightning attack. Thor taking it up a notch and knocking him down doesn't mean Quicksilver let himself get hit or something.

Seeing as how Pietro has super speed and reflexes, you probably have to be.

Now he takes out Thor in one-swipe? laughing out loud
Just like Flash let Konvict hit him with a shockwave. You are learning how to read child. Speedsters have a weird habit of getting hit with attacks they should easily dodge, but let me guess, Thor's ground electricity was faster than his earlier attack?

thumb up

Thor has been cut by just touching Black Knight while he was transforming in the substance of Ebony Blade and BP decapitated a skrull with the combined power of Thor, BRB and Loki with it. There is nothing to suggest Thor can survive getting hit in a vital spot by Ebony Blade.

http://i.imgur.com/Ex6lFeo.jpg

Thor is no Superman after all.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just like Flash let Konvict hit him with a shockwave. You are learning how to read child. Speedsters have a weird habit of getting hit with attacks they should easily dodge, but let me guess, Thor's ground electricity was faster than his earlier attack?

thumb up

Thor has been cut by just touching Black Knight while he was transforming in the substance of Ebony Blade and BP decapitated a skrull with the combined power of Thor, BRB and Loki with it. There is nothing to suggest Thor can survive getting hit in a vital spot by Ebony Blade.

http://i.imgur.com/Ex6lFeo.jpg

Thor is no Superman after all.

thumb up

The Konvict fight and this are one of the many examples that indicate speed is nowhere near the auto-win card that it is portrayed on forums. It happening a lot in no way decreases it's legitimacy or relevance here.

Of course his second attack was more swift than his first. Quicksilver DODGED the first and mocked Thor's lightning. He was hit by the second.

I never said the Ebony Blade could not cut Thor. However, there is a huge difference between a paper cut and one-shotting Thor. Who not only has amassed some notable piercing feats but has ridiculous damage soak.

Are you suggesting that some random Super Skrull from Secret Invasion had the combined powers of Thor/Bill/Loki?

laughing out loud

Are you some kind of retard? We had Ms. Marvel beating a Sentry/Hulk combo, Thor one-shotting a Galactus/Giant Man Skrull etc.

zopzop
I never said the Ebony Blade could not cut Thor. However, there is a huge difference between a paper cut and one-shotting Thor. Who not only has amassed some notable piercing feats but has ridiculous damage soak.

Seriously? It killed a Skyfather. Why can't it kill Thor?

abhilegend
The Konvict fight and this are one of the many examples that indicate speed is nowhere near the auto-win card that it is portrayed on forums. It happening a lot in no way decreases it's legitimacy or relevance here. Of course it does. Even KMC recognizes the difference between comic superspeed and forum superspeed.

So Thor's lightning is faster than his own lightning the second time?

laughing out loud

Ebony Blade has oneshotted Seth, that's just beyond Thor's paygrade.. And that was Thor just touching

It was stated on panel. While its not a concrete proof, it is better than your fanfiction.

Are you? Definitely looks like it the way you start foaming at any comment regarding Thor. Skrulls jobbed hard no doubt about it, but then we had a Superskrull with the strength of Titania and three other minor villains beating the living **** out of BRB. So its not as if all the skrulls were incompetent.

abhilegend
Seriously? It killed a Skyfather. Why can't it kill Thor?
Rage's non-existent Thor eats skyfather killing attacks for breakfast.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course it does. Even KMC recognizes the difference between comic superspeed and forum superspeed.

So Thor's lightning is faster than his own lightning the second time?

laughing out loud

Ebony Blade has oneshotted Seth, that's just beyond Thor's paygrade.. And that was Thor just touching

It was stated on panel. While its not a concrete proof, it is better than your fanfiction.

Are you? Definitely looks like it the way you start foaming at any comment regarding Thor. Skrulls jobbed hard no doubt about it, but then we had a Superskrull with the strength of Titania and three other minor villains beating the living **** out of BRB. So its not as if all the skrulls were incompetent.

I didn't write the comic, I'm just pointing out what happened.

Assuming Thor used a faster attack, or even moved faster is a hell of a lot more reasonable than believing Quicksilver LET himself get hit.

If he gets a head-shot like that, then obviously yes, Quicksilver could kill Thor but I never argued that the Ebony Blade could not kill Thor or something. The weapon can cut through Thor without any real issue. It's the idea that Quicksilver could easily one-shot him that I have a problem with.

No, it stated that the Skrull had an amalgam of powers:
http://s3.postimg.org/94fk943pr/Black_Panther_019.jpg

Not that it was anywhere near as powerful as one original, much less all 3. And it wouldn't be conclusive even if they did.

This is right after Black Panther gets decimating a Skrull by abusing it's design flaws. no expression

There's literally like over a dozen pages of every type of Super Skrull amalgam getting slaughtered and shit.

Prove that this Super Skrull is even on par with Thunderstrike. smile

The Super Skrull that attacked Bill was wielding Stormbreaker of all things.

This Skrull was the exception. Literally hundreds of other Super Skrulls were raped. Not to mention an elite "Godkiller" division attacked Asgard:
http://s27.postimg.org/525j04erz/Secret_Invasion_Thor_02_ZMR_pg03_04.jpg

Galan007
Didn't the African Blade flay Nemesis(the infinity being) as well..?

zopzop
laughing
Yeah, but in it's defense the Nemesis being was distracted.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Did it?

I honestly don't remember.

It'd be cool if it did.

http://s24.postimg.org/4qwhmmk7l/Avengers061_11a.jpg

shifty

Digi
Im just not seeing it. At this rate we'll devolve into superman with eb vs a celestial.

That's a bit too absurd. We don't need to slippery slope everything. Though Geeker seems to be trying really, really hard to do so right now.

abhilegend
I didn't write the comic, I'm just pointing out what happened. And it was horrible explanation to say in the least.

Why? Pietro is a cocky bastard who often gets hit because of that trait.

And why wouldn't QS go for a headshot to begin with?

That's just what I said. Keep up.

Right. So?

I don't have to. You have to prove otherwise.

Didn't increase her strength.

Hahahaha. Like I said never change. laughing out loud

You are so cute when you start making excuses for Thor. Again, why wouldn't QS go for a headshot?

Galan007
Did it?

It'd be cool if it did. Yessir:
http://i.imgur.com/XfPKYer.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nDvVxHD.jpg

Bio confirmation:
http://i.imgur.com/blkvayT.jpg

big grin

abhilegend
Cut it in half.

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/19033689_jl6pgm.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/19033690_330urtt.jpg

But Thor can obviously survive a hit like that.

abhilegend
Yessir:
http://i.imgur.com/XfPKYer.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nDvVxHD.jpg

Bio confirmation:
http://i.imgur.com/blkvayT.jpg

big grin
Damn, ninja'd again.

mad

Galan007
http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/880/879667/expendables-2-sniper-headshot.gif

abhilegend
You're an ******* alright.

thumb up

zopzop
Did it?

It'd be cool if it did.

http://s24.postimg.org/4qwhmmk7l/Avengers061_11a.jpg

shifty
What's even more incredible, BK and his horse survived a shot from Surtur with Twilight and weren't even KOed!

Galan007
You're an ******* alright.

thumb up ermmgrin

abhilegend
What's even more incredible, BK and his horse survived a shot from Surtur with Twilight and weren't even KOed!
Everybody knows Surtur is a pussy bro.Originally posted by Galan007
ermmgrin
fdog

Digi
fdog

I assume my royalty check is in the mail, you emoticon thief!

miffed

dgrin

abhilegend
I assume my royalty check is in the mail, you emoticon thief!

miffed

dgrin

mmm

mhmm

Now I know how Bada is so wealthy. The power of DUR!

osheet

Geeker
That's a bit too absurd. We don't need to slippery slope everything. Though Geeker seems to be trying really, really hard to do so right now.

Mark, I'm just trying to make interesting threads which are more subjective than most others and require a bit more thought and argument than people merely posting scans. It's not always a bad thing when people show passion for a topic surely.

Galan007
'Mark'. g007_teehee

Geeker
'Mark'. g007_teehee

Yes Mark is Digimarks name Galan, it's not funny really it's a classic name and quite biblical. He seems a very nice man, just a bit careful around people and I can understand why as I am new, he might be extra careful. Although I am very polite and try and try to be kind to everyone in my interactions, so he has nothing to worry about clearly.

Galan007
Thank you so very much for settling the whole Digi/Mark debacle.

http://ofrf.org/sites/ofrf.org/files/Live%20Long%20%26%20Prosper.jpg

Geeker
Thank you so very much for settling the whole Digi/Mark debacle.

http://ofrf.org/sites/ofrf.org/files/Live%20Long%20%26%20Prosper.jpg

Nanoo Nanoo my good friend!

DarkSaint85
Why aren't there more people defending Thor? I thought that the Skrulls were able to perfectly copy powers/abilities, yet I see a street guy (BP) decapitating a Thor/Loki/BRB Skrull??

Are Skrull copies.....weaker than their originals?

Digi
Yes Mark is Digimarks name Galan, it's not funny really it's a classic name and quite biblical. He seems a very nice man, just a bit careful around people and I can understand why as I am new, he might be extra careful. Although I am very polite and try and try to be kind to everyone in my interactions, so he has nothing to worry about clearly.

Keep trolling. It makes it easier to ignore you.

abhilegend
Stop hating on such an awesome poster "mark".

uhuh

Digi
Stop hating on such an awesome poster "mark".

uhuh

You're right, I should apologize...

Carver, if I've ever said anything mean you, I hope all is forgiven. You're a cool dude, and my only regret is that it took Abhi to set me straight.

zopzop
You know what's crazy? This guy reminds me of the "psychology major" that was stalking poor Carver and trying to get into contact with him personally.

eek!

abhilegend
You're right, I should apologize...

Carver, if I've ever said anything mean you, I hope all is forgiven. You're a cool dude, and my only regret is that it took Abhi to set me straight.
crylaugh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>