Goku SSJ God vs anime characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
GSSJG vs
-Akatsuki
-All Kages from Naruto
-Madara
-All Bijuus(with Juubi)
Extra:
Hao Asakura from SK-GS form

Sacred 117
Goku vs a shitload of Naruto characters. How imaginative.

My point being: hasn't this essentially been done to death. Many (who aren't DBZ fans) have Goku clearing the HST, let alone high tier Naruto.

Astner
Originally posted by pain100
Hao Asakura from SK-GS form
http://i.imgur.com/VBgK6qp.png

yungz22
Theres too many dbz fam boys in this thread

StealthRanger
Original thread do not steal

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Astner
http://i.imgur.com/VBgK6qp.png

sleep

Pretty much the same was said about Aizen, and a butt-load of other HST characters, including Pain, and we see how that's held up.

I know you're joking, but I didn't want you to inspire idiots to keep making this same boring thread, that I have to shit on almost every week.

yungz22
Goku ssj and up beats alot of anime characters in gauntlet format. Team format might be a diff story because hed be fighting everybody at once because theres alot of hax in alot of anime like the geass powers, the death note, and he is not immune to disease so on and so forth.

A thread with goku always revolves around his mind set because bloodlusted he could just blow up the earth. Which we all know is not something goku would do.

StealthRanger
Uh, can you read?

Only the characters in the OP are allowed

BloodRain
Yeah but given the actual thread, yungz's is right to take another direction.

StealthRanger
Well, when you put it that way, I suppose you're right

Better than Goku vs Naruto char #99999999999 thread

BloodRain
Though not better than a non-DBZ thread.

SSJGGogeta
I dunno about that. If someone can make a legitimate DBZ thread, perhaps something not revolving around battle, because even with hax, they can't stand up to someone that can shout through reality, then I would be happy.

I remember a while back, there was a thread about Goku vs Luffy in an eating contest. That was pretty interesting. Idk though, maybe they should ban DBZ from forums like this. erm

BloodRain
Or ban it in general.

How is the shout going to help in 99%of situations?

SSJGGogeta
The shout doesn't. It's the power displayed behind the shout, capable of ripping apart all of creation, as stated by several characters.

Not to mention the several other universe+ level instances portrayed in the series.

Again though, I'm not really saying they should ban it, I just wish some more people would show a bit more creativity than recycling these lame spite-threads.

BloodRain
Yeah.. it just makes a door.

Would it matter? The 'fanboys' are 100% behind Dragonball being packed full of MFTL Galactic/Universal busters, and the fans/neutrals/haters have them as MHS Planet to over Star level charters.

That's a huge difference. The only threads that won't go back to the same repeated arguments are obvious spite threads for or against DB.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
Yeah.. it just makes a door.

Would it matter? The 'fanboys' are 100% behind Dragonball being packed full of MFTL Galactic/Universal busters, and the fans/neutrals/haters have them as MHS Planet to over Star level charters.

That's a huge difference. The only threads that won't go back to the same repeated arguments are obvious spite threads for or against DB.

Yeah.. If you want to consider the portal it makes, or the shout itself as multiverse level, it doesn't matter. It's still multiverse level. That's like me saying that I'm not a murderer because I hire someone to kill people.

By fanboys, I'm assuming you mean people who know enough about the series to legitimately detail and compare it to others? The feats are there. I never made any of this stuff up, I'm not Yungz, lol.

I suppose. Either way, the point I was making was that these threads are getting more and more arbitrary, considering that we've got literally every other thread in this section pitting Goku against the HST in a full on battle. It's just silly, and is making this entire section more and more boring.

BloodRain
In canon it just opened a door through dimensions. Anime has three or four reasons against, though unnecessary for being non-canon.

Meant fanboys as in those who anchor themselves to a point, use any proof to get the answer and will not budge from their initial thought. Wasn't implying specific people, just general "dees gais and dem guys'

Not saying I'd like a perma-ban on DB.. more like a group calm down on making them, especially from those randoms that only stick to this.

SSJGGogeta
In canon it just opened a door through dimensions. Anime has three or four reasons against, though unnecessary for being non-canon.

Meant fanboys as in those who anchor themselves to a point, use any proof to get the answer and will not budge from their initial thought. Wasn't implying specific people, just general "dees gais and dem guys'

Not saying I'd like a perma-ban on DB.. more like a group calm down on making them, especially from those randoms that only stick to this.

Anime is just as cannon as the manga. They are simply two different kinds of cannon, as there are with almost all anime/manga. Anime cannon, and manga cannon. In the Japanese, original anime, Buu could shout away the multiverse, and Vegetto could punch through a barrier stronger than it.

I don't have to budge from my point though, if I'm correct. That's the entire point of a debate, you present your case, and I present mine. Whichever is the most accurate, true, or observable, is accepted as correct. In this case, your counter-argument being "uh, anime ain't cannon", when I'm sure I've seen you argue on anime's and non-cannon subjects to other series plenty of times before.

Eh, I'm not saying they should ban it either, I'm just saying that they should moderate this forum a little better, lol. I mean, threads like this SPECIFICALLY break the guide-lines of the forum rules.

I DO think though that, at least, BOTG's characters should be banned from the anime section. To be honest, the only character that can stand up against them, is that purple haired witch from Umineko, and it's just dumb then, because she's a legitimate omnipotent like pre-retcon Beyonder, or some crap. Not to mention that pretty much no one knows what Umineko is. erm

Lek Kuen
Well the main mod here left SSJ,. So it's all on Bada and Imp if you guys want to try to get some new rules for it

BloodRain
Anime Canon is secondary, not the real canon discussed. But even so, breaking a dimension means nothing as its done in this case with a special ability, not actual force. So besides not giving Buu actual universal DC, it also means nothing to punch through it as its an unspecified durability.

You've probably been on a lot more DB sites/threads, how many people do you see conceding that they're wrong about a point they started off being 100% sure they were speaking fact? In all my timesits been so rare seeing it I can't recall them. And those are the ones I mean. Eg, anime is not canon the the true source. But so long as the OP states it's using non-canon material, that's fine.

.. :T not too many mods hanging around anime, games or All these days. But.. Yeah no can't see BoG being on that high a level

SSJGGogeta
Anime Canon is secondary, not the real canon discussed. But even so, breaking a dimension means nothing as its done in this case with a special ability, not actual force. So besides not giving Buu actual universal DC, it also means nothing to punch through it as its an unspecified durability.

You've probably been on a lot more DB sites/threads, how many people do you see conceding that they're wrong about a point they started off being 100% sure they were speaking fact? In all my timesits been so rare seeing it I can't recall them. And those are the ones I mean. Eg, anime is not canon the the true source. But so long as the OP states it's using non-canon material, that's fine.

.. :T not too many mods hanging around anime, games or All these days. But.. Yeah no can't see BoG being on that high a level

As you just said though, either can be discussed as cannon. Just like how the anime-only movie BotG's is TRUE cannon, as it was made by Toriyama himself, over-writing the previous manga plots that may or may not have been set.

And? People throw around Marvel and DC feats all the time of reality warping/effecting without giving as much proof as I am. At least I can back it up because Janemba warping reality was enough to destroy the universe. Buu doing the same with a shout is just as easily considerable as universe, or in this case, multiverse level. Not to mention that any 2-bit Saiyan can do the same with a shout, as proven by Gotenks.

Whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.