mandarin vs vandal savage vs classic grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1.Battle takes place in Latveria
2. Win via death
3. All three have 5 months prep

This is all one battle

StiltmanFTW
Inspired by VanMae's post from the other thread? Lol.

TedKordJRBOSS
vannMae I took your advice

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Inspired by VanMae's post from the other thread? Lol.

yeah

deathslash
Doom comes in and kills all of them for trying to fight within the borders of his country.

leonidas
if grodd's tp is cancelled by the ring, then the team gets thrashed. it's basically grodd's tp vs mandarin. the ring SHOULD be able to protect him, but there are no feats to suggest it directly though, so it really comes down to whether you think the ring would be enough to shield him while he destroys them.

Existere
Originally posted by leonidas
if grodd's tp is cancelled by the ring, then the team gets thrashed. it's basically grodd's tp vs mandarin. the ring SHOULD be able to protect him, but there are no feats to suggest it directly though, so it really comes down to whether you think the ring would be enough to shield him while he destroys them. but the 5 months of prep?

Magog
Originally posted by deathslash
Doom comes in and kills all of them for trying to fight within the borders of his country.

Happy Dance

Golgo13
With prep? Grodd.

leonidas
Originally posted by Existere
but the 5 months of prep?

hrm. hate when i don't read all the op.....

tbh i'm not sure how much the prep would affect this. savage MAY be the smartest/cleverest of the group so i guess he might be able to com up with something i'm missing and/or forgetting. he'd def had some access to great tech at various points, but i'm not sure how readily he could access it. i'd call mandy and grodd about a wash regarding prep. maybe someone can tell me how savage could take advantage because in the prep scenario he may be the wildcard. i'd take mandarin in the other battles still, though i'd love to see his ring go up against an uber tp, just to put the matter to rest.

Galan007
Vandal is certainly a hyper-intelligent baddie, but he always seems to fail. Even when he prepped for tenS of thousandS of yearS during DC1M, he still failed. Anywho, I cannot recall any specific prep-feats suggestive of him being able to overcome classic Grodd's TP, or the very esoteric ring-power Mandarin is packing. On that note, I don't recall Mandarin ever resisting telepathy either..? So yeah, I think I'd go with classic Grodd here, with Mandarin as a close second.

If, however, this is post-Flashpoint/current Grodd, he utterly stomps. Not only does he still possess uber TP and super-strength, but he is also connected to the Speed Force, gleaning him Flash-level speed+other exotic powers provided by the SF, such as kinetic energy manipulation and even time travel. He's much, much more than a run of the mill rogue these days.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
and even time travel. Whoops, I misremembered.

The ape who time traveled via the Speed Force was Solovar, not Grodd.

leonidas
whatever. it's not like it isn't obvious you're just a dcnu grodd fanboy. sneer

Golgo13
Didn't Pre-Flashpoint Grodd turn every hero on DC earth into an ape? He was pretty damn formidable back then.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
whatever. it's not like it isn't obvious you're just a dcnu grodd fanboy. sneer http://media.tumblr.com/6ea1233ceaeee2eed46f809fcc38ed10/tumblr_inline_mn4z2pGFwI1qg1r1y.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.